It's Not What It Looks Like!

Forever You And I (Sequel to 'Maybe I Love You')

Jiyeon's POV:

"Oppa!~" Oh crap....... Me and Onew oppa turned our heads to see and petrified Luna staring at us. I immediately got off of Onew oppa and helped him up. 

"Luna unnie it's not what it looks-" I was cut off when she pushed me aside and went straight to Onew oppa.

"Oppa, are you hurt? Why were you on the floor with Jiyeon? I thought you loved me!" she said pouting at him while checking his face and, well, every where else. I just stepped back and let her fangirl-ness go on. That's right, I know about her Onew mania.

He just pushed her off of him and backed off slowly and said, "I'm fine, Luna. Me and Jiyeon just fell. And I don't love you. You're just a friend." I tried to keep in my laugh. Every time these two talk it's too funny.

She just smiled again and said with a perky voice, "It's okay, oppa. I know you love me! You're just shy. But don't worry, I'll wait until you're ready!" He just stared at her in horror. The she turned to me and said, "Jiyeon-ah, take care of oppa for me. I don't want my husband to get hurt." Onew oppa widened his eyes at the word 'husband.' I just held in my laugh.

"Sure thing, unnie. No worries. I'll keep your... husband out of harm," I said smiling. Onew oppa was still in shock. Luna unnie smiled and skipped off, not before patting Onew oppa on the cheek. When she was out of sight I let out a big laugh. Onew oppa just glared at me. "Mwoh? You should be proud to be Luna's future husband," I said emphasizing the last two words. He just continued to glare at me.

"Shut up. You know I don't like her like that. She creeps me out," he said shivering. I just laughed more.

"Oppa, all of SM town knows," I said as-a-matter-of-a-factly. He just glared at me and sulked off to his seat. I laughed and followed him. At least we're not awkward.

Skip to concert day

"MERCI, PARIS! JE T'AIME!" I yelled as I finished my solo stage. I walked off the stage and chugged down a bottle of water. 

"Great job out there, princess! You looked great out there," Taemin oppa said giving me a hug. I hugged him back and smiled.

"Komawo, oppa. You guys were cool too. Sorry I couldn't say so earlier. I had to get on stage pretty quickly."

"No worries, princess. Just go relax for a while and get ready for the final song," Key oppa said pushing me off like the omma he is. I just nodded and headed to my dressing room to change.

No One's POV:

It's time for the final song and all of SM Town gathered on the stage. Jiyeon ran up with the SNSD girls and they were having a blast. JIyeon wasn't paying attention so all the SHINee boys snuck up on her and poured water all over her. "Yah! You five come back here!" she yelled running after them. They all stuck their tongues out at her and ran away. "Yah! Once I catch you you're all dead!" she yelled running after them with water bottles ready in her hands. Lucky for her Onew fell because of his Onew Sangtae and she caught him and poured all of the water on him. "Haha, that's what you get, oppa! Mehrong!"

Onew ran after her and picked her up from behind and spun her around. The fans screamed loudly at the cute act. For people who didn't know, it was like the two were a couple. For the rest of the song Onew and Jiyeon played around with each other, chasing after one another, pouring water on each other, and hugging each other. For them it was nothing out of the ordinary, but to the audience it was like the two were a cute couple playing with each other. 

The concert ended with success and everyone gave each other high fives and hugs.

Skip a couple days

Jiyeon's POV:

Wahh, it's good to be back in Korea. Paris was nice, but nothing beats being in my home land. I hope Youngmin oppa likes my presents that I bought for him. When I went shopping with SNSD unnies they helped me pick what to buy. DBSK oppas dropped me off at my dorm since manager oppa was to busy to pick me up at the airport. "Komawo, oppas. I'll see you at the company!" I said closing the door.

"Geurae, annyeong, princess!" Yunho oppa said driving off. I waved to them as their car drove away. I walked inside and took the elevator up to my dorm. 

Skip a few hours

I'm on my way to see Youngmin oppa right now. I told him to meet me at the park. I hope I'm not keeping him waiting. Since it was late I didn't really have to worry that much about a disguise. I walked over to the park with Youngmin oppa's present in my hands. I really hope he likes it. 

I got to the park and I looked around for that familiar blondie. Hmm, I wonder where he is. I was walking until I came across a couple that was kissing each other. I would've shrugged them off except for the fact that the guy had blonde hair sticking out from his beanie. No.... it can't be. I walked closer and I hated every single step that I took. That blonde hair, that tall, skinny physique. Andwae.......

"Youngmin oppa?!" I said a in a shaky voice. The guy pushed the girl off of him and sure enough... it was my boyfriend. 

"B-baby, it's not what it looks like!" he said pushing the girl away. 

"Yah, oppa who is this chick?" the girl asked him.

"Umm, I just happen to be his girlfriend. But I guess I should say ex-boyfriend now," I said glaring at the two in front of me. 

"No, baby, don't do this," Youngmin oppa said with teary eyes. I just glared at him.

"Don't you baby me. Is this what you've been doing for the past 3 years? Going around with other girls? Am I not important to you anymore?!" I yelled at him.

"Of course you're important to me! I love you so much! Don't leave me," he said clinging onto my hand. I shook him off and slapped him across the face. 

"Don't touch me. Don't even talk to me." I through his present on the ground in front of him. "Here, I bought this for you in Paris, since I'm a faithful girlfriend that doesn't go around with other guys! Goodbye, Jo Youngmin." I turned around and walked away. He caught up and hugged me from behind.

"Please don't leave me...." he said crying. My tears were threatening to fall, but I didn't let them. I just unwrapped his hands from my waist and walked away. As soon as I was far enough, I let my tears fall. 

Oppa..... wae?.....