I Missed You

Forever You And I (Sequel to 'Maybe I Love You')

Jiyeon's POV:

It was kind of awkward being with the whole group again. Ever since me and Youngmin broke up, we lost contact with each other. "So... how have you guys been?" I asked rather awkwardly.

"It's been good, I guess. I guess it's kind of awkward since we haven't seen each other since you and Youngmin-" Jeongmin oppa was cutting off by Kwangmin covering his mouth. Everyone looked around awkwardly, and I smiled to loosen up the tension.

"It's okay, Kwangmin-ah. I know I haven't been talking to you guys since we broke up, but I want to fix that. Can we.... be good with each other again?" I asked hopefully. They all looked around at each other for a couple seconds. I sighed I knew this wasn't going to be easy. They probably hate me or something now. Then Bomi unnie walked up to me. She smiled.

"Anything for our dongseng!" I smiled and she hugged me. Before I knew it I was in the middle of a big group hug, Youngmin included. I smiled as we all let go and talked like the old days again. Just then our old principal came out with a microphone in his hands.

"Hello, everyone. It's good to see you all again. I see some of our friends have made a successful debut into the entertainment world. I congradulate you all. Now we will settle the sleeping issues. Our idol friends will be sleeping in the auditorium on the stage. Everyone else will be sleeping in the gym. I assume all of you will be adults and give your idol friends the privacy they deserve. You will now proceed to your respective sleeping areas. You will be given 2 hours to put away your things and settle down. Please meet in the cafeteria at noon for lunch and we will discuss further activities there. It is good seeing you all again. I hope you enjoy your reunion."

I looked around and I saw everyone groaning about the sleeping arrangements. I guess they're disappointed that they won't be able to sleep with their idols. We all walked off to go settle down. I hope this reunion will be fun.

Skip to nighttime

"Wahh, I'm so tired! You'd think some people who go easy on you since you're an idol, but I guess not," Jinyoung oppa said flopping on the ground. 

"I know right?! Why dodgeball anyways? I got hit like 100 times during that second game," Kwangmin said rubbing his sore shoulder. 

"Ehh, at least you guys weren't the cheerleaders. You know how hard it is to cheer for a team that can't throw, catch, or dodge?" Naeun said pouting. 

"I swear, I thought the principal would think of something more... I don't know... mature. I mean we're all adults now and he's making us do stuff like dodgeball?" Donghyun said sitting down. I laughed at all this.

"Honestly, I thought it was fun. Watching you guys get beat up by balls and stuff. It was pretty funny," I said with a smile. The guys all stared at me with mouths wide open while the girls held in their laughs. 

"You... thought it was funny?! Then why don't you try playing with those guys?" Minwoo yelled at me.

"Fine! I probably play better than you guys anyways! During my trainee days I would play dodgeball a lot with the other trainess. I was well trained for 3 years," I said sticking my tongue out at him. He just pouted and looked away from me. 

"Hey you guys want to walk around the school? The principal said we can go anywhere as long as we're in the school. I want to see if anything changed. Want to come with?" Bomi unnie said smiling. We all looked at each other and nodded. 

No One's POV:

The group set out to wander around the school. However Jiyeon snuck away by herself to go to the music room. Even though it's been a while she was still attached to that place. No one noticed besides Youngmin. He didn't say anything though. Instead he just silently followed her. 

Jiyeon's POV:

I arrived at the music room and opened the door. "Tch, this place hasn't changed one bit," I mumbled to myself while walking in. I looked around and my eyes landed on the piano that I loved so much. I smiled as I sat down on the seat and ran my fingers along the keys. There was a lot of dust. I chuckled to myself. "I guess no one touched you since I left. You must be so lonely." I wiped off all the dust and placed my hands on the keys that I missed so much.

I started to play Yiruma sunbaeniem's 'Kiss The Rain'. It felt so relaxing to be able to be able to play again. Even though I kept playing piano after I left, I missed playing this one the most. It just has some kind of special meaning to me. I smiled as I played and felt more at ease than I have in a long time. 

Youngmin's POV:

I stood by the door listening to Jiyeon play the piano. I haven't heard her play in such a long time. It's like medicine to fix my broken heart. I was leaning on the wall when I suddenly lost my balance and fell making a big noise. She stopped playing and looked towards my direction. "Who's there?" she asked standing up. I stood up and dusted off my pants. "I said who's there!" she said in a bigger voice. "I know martial arts and I swear, I'm not afraid to use it on you!" I slowly revealed myself as she calmed down and looked at me.

I laughed awkwardly. "Hehe, mianhae. I kinda fell."

"Jinja? I couldn't tell," she said sarcastically. Then she sat down at the piano seat again. Then she looked over in my direction. "Well, are you in or out? You can't just stand there. It's kind of creepy." I nodded and walked into the room. I sat down on the chair behind her as her back faced me. "So why are you here? I thought you were with the others."

"O-oh, I saw you walk off... so I decided to follow you," I said slowly.

"And why would you do that?" she said facing me. 

"Because I was just curious. And I wanted to see you again." Her face relaxed. "I.... missed you, Jiyeon-ah." She smiled at me.

"I know. Kwangmin and Minwoo would send me texts everyday. They would tell me how sad you were and how much you missed me," she said laughing. I was shocked. I didn't know they did that.

"I didn't know they did that."

"I know. They told me you didn't know. They said they were doing it to try to convince me to go back to you." She lowered her head. 

"Well..... what did you say?" I asked hopefully. She sighed.

"Youngmin-ah, it's been a whole year since the break up. Of course I thought about it, but it was too late. I was already with Onew oppa. Mianhae, but I don't think I'm in the position to come back to you," she said with a sad expression. I felt like I was going to cry, but I kept it in.

"I understand. But can we still be friends? I don't want to lose you forever." She smiled and nodded.

"That would be nice." I sent back a small smile. If I can't have you a lover, than a friend will have to do for now.