My Life

Forever You And I (Sequel to 'Maybe I Love You')

Jiyeon's POV:

"Yah, Jiyeon-ah, hurry up! We have to get to Music Core!" manager oppa yelled from the front door. 

"Ne! I'm coming, oppa!" I said running out from my room, "Mianhae, I couldn't find my sweatshirt." 

"Whatever, let's just get there before you're late for your dry rehearsal." I nodded and we were off to Music Core. Jubal~

We arrived at Music Core just in time for my rehearsal. I rushed to put my head mic on and my other sound equipment. (for the purpose of the story please pretend that her song is 'Bubble Pop' by Hyuna: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQIh7-Xy8qI) I finished my rehearsal with ease and proceeded to my dressing room to get my hair and makeup done. While I was getting my hair done I heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" I yelled from my seat. Ever since I trained with SM my vocal chords got better so my voice got louder.

"Annyeong~" I looked towards the door and saw Minho oppa and Onew oppa walk in.

"Oh, oppas annyeong~ What are you doing here? I thought you would be in the MC room." 

They walked over to me and sat in the chairs next to me. "What we can't visit out favorite dongseng and wish her good luck on her comeback?" Onew oppa said giving me a cheeky smirk.

"Yeah, our favorite dongseng who just happens to be SM's new pride and joy?" Minho oppa said sulking in his chair. I laughed and hit him lightly on the arm.

"Yah, oppa, how am I SM's new pride and joy? I only debuted a year ago."

"Pshh, of course you're SM's pride and joy. Lee Sooman loves you. He spoils you more than he did to any of us. Plus you got famous even before your debut. You were famous in your trainee days!" Minho oppa said still sulking. I laughed again.

"Well oppas and the other sunbaes are good too! You guys are more famous than me anyways. I'm still a newbie compared to you guys," I said pouting. 

"Aigoo, our little Jiyeonie is so cute!" Onew oppa said pinching my cheeks. I smacked his hand away and we all laughed together. Oppas stuck around for a couple more minutes so that we could talk more. But then the show was about to start so they had to go get ready with the other MCs. I changed into my outfit and sat on the couch waiting for my turn. 

After about 30 minutes of waiting one of the PD's came in and said, "Jiyeon-sshi, you're up in 5 minutes."

"Oh, ne. I'll be out in a minute." He nodded and closed the door. I checked myself one last time in the mirror before heading out. But before I reached the door my phone rang. I picked it up and it said I got a text from Youngmin oppa. I smiled at his name.

'Baby~ good luck on your comeback! I'll be cheering for you! Hwaiting~ :D Love, Youngmin oppa' I smiled as I read the text. 3 years..... 3 years since I last saw him and the others. We always talked and texted and video chatted, but never in person. Sigh.... and yet he still waits for me. That's why I love him. I kissed the picture of Youngmin oppa on my phone before heading out to the stage. I guess you could say that's my good luck charm.

"Wahh, our viewers are in for a special treat now!" Onew oppa said facing the camera.

"That's right! It's time for.... Jiyeon's comeback!" Minho oppa said doing my dance. He was so awkward.

"My comeback?" T-ara's Jiyeon said trying to make a joke. Everyone laughed.

"Aniyo~ Oh Jiyeon's comeback. It starts right now. Bubble Pop!" Suzy said pointing into the camera. I smiled and the lights went on and they were directed at me. I could hear fans screaming my name as soon as the song came on. I winked at the them and the screams got louder. I smiled more and danced. This is how I've been living for the past year. This is..... my life.