Everybody Talks

TORN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey honey you could be my drug
You could be my new prescription
Too much could be an overdose
All this trash talk make me itching

Oh my my
Everybody talks, everybody talks
Everybody talks too much

- Everybody Talks, Neon Trees

 

Monday came up pretty fast as usual. Hell, why is Monday so far away from Friday yet Friday is so near with Monday?! He grumbled from his pillow and turned off his damn alarm tone from his phone. Though Neon Tree’s Everybody Talks plays through the speakers (one of his favorite songs because of the classic beats and jives it has) it is still a to wake up early for school! He sighed heavily. Just one more year, and this crap will be over! Though only a month has passed since his school started, laziness is eating him raw and alive already thus throwing his self inside the bathroom is not always voluntarily. He doesn’t find going to school worthy or excited or fulfilling as what other teens say so. School is a place of hell full of great pretender souls. Ha, he bet one hundred and one percent those so called cool kids are babies too! More than anyone, he simply hates people.

 

“Morning always .” Hyunseung hissed behind his big red scarf. He completely doesn’t understand this bi-polar weather either.  Summer is very present and one thing in the morning it is cold then seconds later he will find his scarf inside his locker because it is not necessary anymore.

 

He is now standing at the bus stop waiting for their school bus. There are other kids waiting with him too. Only two guys actually. Seeing the bus from the road, he readied himself and soon enough enter the vehicle. He took a sit at the near end with some random boy. He doesn’t care less whoever his sit mate will be. As long as this ride will take him to school, socializing is not that important.

 

The ride went on and soon enough he is walking inside that stupid school hallways again like the usual. He reached and unlocked that blue metal box to place his scarf inside and get some books, those important stuff for school you know. He is not staying that long on his spot when he was shoved forward against the metal lockers.

 

“Sunshine! Heard about the new kid?”

 

Hyunseung’s annoyance doubled when he knew who the culprit was.

 

Screw this stupid monkey.

 

He is lucky, he loves him or else he will have a broken nose soon. Of course Hyunseung loves Gikwang, as a brother and a friend. He may seem cold to him but Gikwang is the only one who stuck with him. The only one who wasted some of their time to hang out with him. The only one who’s stupid enough to tolerate his cold attitude. He is thankful he knew Gikwang.

 

“Like I care Geeks, now get off.”

 

Gikwang muffled a hmp before unlatching his self from his best friend.

 

“Why are you so grumpy? Haven’t you got laid?”

 

“What?” Hyunseung widened his eyes when he heard what the other said. That guy can be pretty serious DUMB. Capital.

 

How can he get laid when no one is interested with him? A bunch on nonsense should be thrown at his friend.

 

“I heard Yoon Dujun has his eyes on you.”

 

“Excuse me?”

 

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!

 

“Come on! We’ll be late!”

 

Gikwang then hold Hyunseung’s wrist and sprinted immediately towards their classroom like how everyone is trying to disperse from the hallways.

 

“Good morning class. Though we’re already on our first month of school, someone will join you as your new classmate. Come on Mr. Yong.” Ms. Choi started.

 

Hell yeah, their class is the luckiest class of all. They may not be the pilot section but they got the hottest female teacher as their homeroom adviser. Ms. Gina Choi is just twenty seven and very gorgeous. With her soft brown locks and to-kill figure, someone can mistake her as an idol or as a model. Every being in the male population has their eyes on her and she is definitely single like a gift from heaven. Hyunseung, like the usual is an exemption. He is not interested in her for crying out loud! How many times will he tell you that he is gay and he doesn’t do the . He wants the d you know. But he is not loud. Open yeah, but definitely not loud. He prefers to be that way. Anyways anyone can suspect he is gay.

 

As his thoughts were still traveling with Ms. Choi’s fascinating gifts, someone entered from the door and is now in front of them beside their adviser.

 

All of the girls giggled. And are obviously paying much attention now.

 

The boy is tall, Hyunseung guessed around 5’10 and with a not that bulky figure. He is sure those arms and legs are yummy though. His hair is bleach blonde and shaved at the sides. The remaining hair was pretty styled up and his beautiful and flawless forehead is showing. He is good looking! One fine man, bro! With full heart-shaped lips, high cheekbones and small and sharp eyes, he didn’t realize he was checking him out. Really. The boy’s collar shirt beneath the dark blue blazer remained ed and he doesn’t wear their god damn striped tie!

 

Wow, that is so bad and… y.

 

“Hello, I’m Yong Junhyung, Seventeen years old. Nice to meet you.” The boy said and slightly bowed to the class.

 

Junhyung huh. y name too. I wonder how I would moan that name. And his voice, Hyunseung swear to all heaven and clouds he can get pregnant with that voice!

 

Hyunseung shrugged that thought away immediately though. He is not supposed to be in like, eight thirty AM? And not here inside the classroom with twenty five pairs of eyes surrounding him and definitely not because of a boy he just find physically attractive and barely know a single thing about him.

 

“Hi.”

 

Someone snapped him out. And that someone is none other than the major reason of his ual fantasies, Yong Junhyung, with a y smirk on his lips and is apparently sharing a desk with him.

 

Wow, heaven thank you so much for this angel. It was such a blessing I will not like to return.

 

“Hi.” Hyunseung replied but tried to keep his cool. He doesn’t want to be a freak as his first impression with Junhyung is very lovable; he should do the same too.

 

Then they didn’t talk anymore while the whole class resumed its typical class hours. Ms. Choi teaches t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter