James Dean and Audrey Hepburn Part 1

TORN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They say that love is forever
Your forever is all that I need
Please stay as long as you need
Can't promise that things won't be broken
But I swear that I will never leave
Please stay forever with me

- James Dean And Audrey Hepburn, Sleeping with Sirens

 

The weekdays have passed pretty fast and peaceful both to the couple’s liking. Friday is even hitting the end of a sunset and Junhyung is driving his boyfriend home like the usual. Much to his satisfaction, Dujun didn’t do anything ridiculous and stupid that will send him in a hospital bed. The co-captain of the soccer team gave his usual acknowledgement by nodding his head, waving a little and smiles at them whenever their paths crossed in school. Hyunseung didn’t join any band practices either since he was caught by loads of homework. He promised though that he will be there again once his teachers will stop ing about stupid homeworks. Junhyung just hopes nothing undesirable is waiting for his relationship with Hyunseung. They’re barely starting and a misfortune is what he is trying to avoid having—at least for the mean time.

 

“It’s the weekend already bambi. Any plans?” Junhyung asked from the driver seat while casually staring at the road and to his pretty boyfriend. The car was at a stop since they caught the heavy traffic on a Friday night. The couple went on a simple dinner date and decided to hangout for a while before coming home.

 

“Dance classes as usual.” Hyunseung simply replied. His boyfriend’s speakers are off for the first time and he just shrugged the thought thinking he likes the silence occasionally.

 

“What time will you be off?”

 

“Since I took my six hour shift last week, I will go to the regular three hour for this week. So around noon, I’ll be free.”

 

“Alright. I’ll be picking you at one I guess?”

 

“Picking me up for what?” Hyunseung turned to look at his now smirking boyfriend. Since the car is not moving, Junhyung is totally looking at him as if he was a prey to be attacked for.

 

“You’ll see tomorrow.” Now Junhyung is fully grinning.

 

“I don’t like your impromptu dates Jun.”

 

“I know. That is why I’m making up to you. You’ll love it for sure.”

 

Hyunseung just answered his silly boyfriend by nodding and continued dropping his gaze ahead on the packed road. It was a total lie when he said he dislikes Junhyung’s impromptu dates. They were just very random and Hyunseung is not fond of random things but Junhyung made them completely memorable. Once was during the salon, followed by playing nonstop in an arcade and the most recent one which was just yesterday; in a public sauna where they ended up beating each other in flappy bird. Junhyung won and he got another kiss from Hyunseung as his prize. During their short time being together, they just kissed twice. Hyunseung doesn’t have the sense to initiate and Junhyung seems to respect him. Knowing the guy was a player, of course he was an expert to kissing and Hyunseung can’t help but feel insecure again. What if Junhyung will leave him because of their lack of kisses? But the guy is still with him and apparently is taking him tomorrow for a cliché date. How silly of him to doubt Junhyung’s sincerity.

 

He shrugged the thoughts away immediately and feeling a little confident, he sways his head and leaned forward to give his not looking boyfriend a kiss on his right cheek.

 

“Thank you, Jun.” He said shyly after but not moving away from him. Junhyung turned to him in an instant and flashed a very warm smile that usually makes his heart skipped a beat.

 

“For what bambi?”

 

“For putting up with me. I’m not the kindest guy out there and yet you’re still with me. I haven’t told you how lucky I am to have you.”

 

Hearing his boyfriend’s words made Junhyung felt loved. Hyunseung always amuses him and this time he felt very warm and happy. He grabbed Hyunseung’s small hand and intertwined their fingers like they really fitted to be together. He brought their connected hands near his lips and kissed Hyunseung’s sweetly.

 

“I’m the one who’s supposed to be thanking you. You’re the patient one who accepted the silly me and you’re just super amazing.”

 

“You’re always amazing to me, bambi.” Junhyung’s words sent jolts within Hyunseung. The guy just has that effect on him. He doesn’t know how it works but it felt natural and pleasant. It’s something foreign but slowly he is getting used to this weird feeling. The feeling of warmness and joy building inside him that only Junhyung has the skill to do the trick.

 

--

 

Saturdays are always his favorite. Aside from being on school break, he will have a wonderful date with his wonderful boyfriend later. He had never been so excited before to get up and wait ahead for the day to come. Maybe he is really love sick. Otherwise he can’t explain what is happening to him. Only few weeks had passed and he was like a new person already. Almost everything had a one hundred eighty degree turn and he is not complaining—yet. Not that he minds but he is not grumpy like before or more like not everything is pissing him off lately.

 

Hyunseung got up and tidied his bed first before jumping in his bathroom to do his business. He checked his phone after he went out and Junhyung’s morning text is already on his screen. He smiled when he read he is not the only one excited about their date. He just can’t wait anymore so he continued and wear his sweats and a comfortable plain white shirt. He grabbed his backpack then went down to meet his mom making them breakfast. One thing he likes about Saturdays too is because their mom is mostly at home. Except when she went on trips like last week. But today she was here and that’s what matters.

 

“Good morning, Seungie.” His mom greeted him while kissing his cheek.

 

Though their mom is a busy woman, she is always sweet and affectionate towards her children.

 

“Good morning too, mom.”

 

“Grab some breakfast first before going to dance class okay? You need energy young man.”

 

“Yes, mom.” Hyunseung happily accepted his plate full of goods. There were strips of bacons, egg omelet and toasted bread—his favorite kind of breakfast together with hot swiss chocolate. It was just ten minutes past eight in the morning so he has plenty of time to slack of. Geurim is still definitely snoring her off and having breakfast talks with his mom is not that torturing.

 

“How are things with Junyhyung?”

 

He groaned silently. He takes back what he said earlier. It is a torture when his mom will go fangirl over them. It is not a nice sight and she is worse than Geurim.

 

“We’re doing great.” He replied timidly. He doesn’t want to go further and say things that can trigger her to react inappropriately. When he told her the first time that he has a boyfriend already, his mom crushed him in a very tight hug. Really, he thought he was going to die because he can’t literally breathe. She started to squeal and tell him how proud she is that her baby boy is growing and will not be alone for the rest of his life. He got a little offended but it didn’t bother him at all. Seeing her happy and not stressed after a long time, after their dad passed away; is what matters most to him. If his love life is what that can send smiles on her face, so be it.

 

She already met Junhyung the next day the boy drove him home since she said she will go home from work earlier than usual just to meet her son's special someone. That was the day when Junhyung dragged him in an arcade and they went home quite late. It was surprising that his mom didn’t get angry and just coolly said she was once a teenager and she understands what they’re going through. Really cool of her. Hyunseung didn’t expect her to be so accepting and he cannot thank her enough. And she likes Junhyung a lot which sometimes bothers him because Junhyung is not that likeable for a parent. His bad boy appearance always gets him in trouble and people misunderstood him all the time. Hyunseung is thankful that his mom didn’t stereotyped his badass looking boyfriend and accepted him warmly instead. He just loves his mom so much.

 

“Are you having plans later?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter