Happy

TORN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five days ago Hyunseung took Junhyung in a date. A day before that, that day when Junhyung sneak into his room; Hyunseung purposely didn’t spend the day with his boyfriend because he wants to surprise the other. He is sometimes getting fed up that only Junhyung is doing the role of the guy in their relationship and him being the natural egoistic bastard he is; will not continue this to happen. So when he heard that twenty one pilots is touring in Seoul that coming Sunday, Hyunseung snuck behind Junhyung’s awareness and rush into getting them tickets. Let’s just tell he didn’t have an easy way on getting them considering that the band is coming the next day already thus making him spend almost the whole day for the sake of those precious tickets.

 

It was worthy anyway.

 

He was supposed to surprise Junhyung in his home but the latter beat him from breaking in the night before; leaving him no choice but to spill the bean.

 

Junhyung told him that it was a marvelous and terrific idea! He can’t believe that he managed to get them tickets to see twenty one pilots live. He was being kissed hard suddenly, gasping the air out of him but Junhyung is holding him tight and providing the support he needed that moment.

 

He find it quite amusing that Junhyung did really made his way to see him because honestly he missed him too but Junhyung is the more aggressive one and Hyunseung is the reserve guy so Junhyung’s antics were really surprising at the same time is making all the butterflies in his stomach to flutter in excitement. Being with Junhyung is just different—the good different and it is making him extremely happy and contented. He is certainly bringing out the best in Hyunseung without him realizing it.

 

They really had fun during that day though. Junhyung didn’t go home instead he borrowed some of Hyunseung’s clothes. Luckily Hyunseung stocked some new under wears or boxers for emergency purposes such as this though this is far from an emergency situation more likely of a no-choice-situation-forcely-inflicted-by-Yong-Junhyung. Hyunseung owned five twenty one pilots shirts which are all black and they decided it was the perfect thing to wear. The jeans were the problem since Hyunseung is smaller than his boyfriend, Junhyung ended up with his gray shorts from last night.

 

They didn’t mind though. It’s a freaking concert they’re attending and not a christening or wedding or any formal occasions that require for them to dress up properly.

 

The show will start around five in the afternoon and them being one of the huge fans of twenty one pilots arrived at the area three hours earlier from the actual show. The field was half crowded already and they strayed a little around to see some band merchandises and foods and drinks to help them survive the rest of the hours.

 

They saw quite a lot of familiar faces including Dujun and some Yoseob guy that he introduced as his friend from another University. Junhyung and Hyunseung just exchanged some looks before greeting the much smaller man. They decided that they will find a place together. Dujun and Junhyung made their way around the pool of people until they made it at the front row. He didn’t know how they managed to do that but now is not the time to complain instead he run immediately and reached out for his boyfriend’s hand. Junhyung placed him in front of him while he is securely in between the metal rails and his boyfriend’s warm chest. He saw that Dujun did the same thing except for he is not embracing Yoseob just like what Junhyung is doing to him. On his right side, he saw a cute girl with black hair and in a white shirt which he is sure with a twenty one pilots logo too in front. He smiled at her as their gazes met and the girl returned the favor. It was nice that he is not of an introvert anymore. With Junhyung, he seems to be more normal and more human—less tensed, less worried and more carefree. Being with him is entirely different and astonishing.

 

He wants for him and Junhyung to lasts.

 

Junhyung protected him from all the push and harmful movements of the crazy crowd surrounding them throughout the show. They are absolutely informed how rough and aggressive the crowd is turning in every twenty one pilots show can be. And Junhyung is not allowing them to hurt his precious bambi as much as he wants to enjoy the show so much, Hyunseung’s safety is still his priority.

 

But they both enjoyed the night—extremely delighted and star strucked over Tyler Joseph and Joshua Dun. They were great live as what they are in the videos. Some of the girls were crying from too much emotions and some were having difficulty in breathing after the show. Hyunseung just hugged him tightly as if he wanted to tell him something but he is clueless about it.

 

“I really had a great time, Jun.” Hyunseung mumbled from his shoulders.

 

“I really did too, bambi. This is amazing.” Junhyung replied in awe.

 

“I remember you saying that once.”

 

“Really? When was it?” Junhyung smirked as he lifted Hyunseung’s face and he caught him blushing hard. Junhyung is teasing him again and it is so much fun doing it with Hyunseung.

 

“You know when we were in the tree house.” Hyunseung is still not looking at him.

 

Of course Junhyung knew well what Hyunseung is talking about.

 

“Come on. Stop teasing me, Jun.”

 

“You’re just so cute, bambi.” Junhyung chuckled.

 

“I love you.” He breathed as he pecked on Hyunseung’s forehead like always.

 

Before they went home, Junhyung bought him another twenty one pilots shirt and this time it is white and the black one was for his self. He kept on babbling about having a cool couple shirt and how amazing this could be.  Junhyung even told him that he beat him for planning the coolest date ever.

 

It was such an epic night.

 

--

 

Hyunseung smiled as he remembered that wonderful day. The adrenaline and rush is still present in him that he can remember every second of that day. He is still experiencing the post-concert syndrome and for the rest of the days he kept on bugging Junhyung about it. He serves right for teasing him too much. And speaking of the devil, Hyunseung frowned a little as he glanced at his phone. His alarm clock was off a few minutes ago because of the reminder he set on his phone. It is his eighteenth birthday today. And yes he was one of those who put reminders on his calendars including his birthday in case he will forget. Maybe Junhyung is clueless about his birthday. It is understandable seeing that they’re only dating for nearly two months and he didn’t quite tell him too about this special day.

 

So he understands it.

 

But when he went downstairs and entered the kitchen, his mom is nowhere to be seen. He is sure that she didn’t have any conference this week. Maybe she was just out buying something for me he thought.

 

But as the hours passed, it’s getting weirder and weirder and awfully silent.

 

Even Gikwang didn’t greet him!

 

He checked his phone again and sees if his calendar is mistakenly set and today is really not his birthday but he can remember the day of the concert and he is sure that five days had passed making it reasonably to be third of September today.

 

Geurim is also acting strange. When he caught her from the kitchen making her way out, he tried to call her but his sister immediately run to the door and closed it.

 

So now here he is. Lying on his bed again after eating and doing the dishes. It is Saturday for Pete’s sake! Being aware of hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter