Your Song

TORN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To say that Hyunseung was blown away is exactly wrong. Because he is totally not. Not yet he guessed. Not yet when Junhyung is still stupidly grinning at him like a maniac, like he was really making sure that this one shot will absolutely be worthy. Not when the blonde guy placed his holding stuff (flowers, chocolates and balloons) on the railing on Hyunseung’s front porch with the balloon tied around the corner pole. He was suddenly entranced by the situation that he forgot Junhyung is not yet done with his stunt. A beautiful melody was suddenly played from the guitar and his little sister’s squeals made him turned to her.

 

Oh great. How could he forget Geurim is still around? Not now when he is sure that the other has an ace for black mailing purposes. Not too far from Junhyung, Geurim is on the side holding her phone, eagerly anticipating and most probably recording everything that embarrassed him.

 

Hyunseung mentally groaned inside. This could have been perfect if that little nuisance is not here. How can Junhyung do this on a Saturday afternoon where Geurim is one hundred percent lurking her presence at home.

 

He was about to drag that brat inside but a soothing singing voice stopped him from moving instantly.  It is like he was suddenly trapped inside a lovely bubble and all he could see was Yong Junhyung. What kind of world is this anyway? He doesn’t like it a bit because he can feel his heartbeat is beating crazily mad. Like it has a self of its own and wants to jump outside his chest and make sure that Junhyung will catch it. And here, Junhyung is so perfect. Very very perfect. His voice, for the very first time he hears it beautifully and magically. That guy can actually sing! He has the iness and swag in it and the confidence is as usual present. He wants to listen to the lyrics so he paid attention to that instead of praising the perfect guy who is actually wooing him.

 

"It's a little bit funny this feeling inside."

 

Junhyung started. He is completely staring at him and obviously showing how much of a pro he is in playing the guitar because he seems like he masters every plucking and strumming he is doing without much looking at his guitar.

 

Well maybe Hyunseung is just seeing things but he is quite sure that Junhyung is staring at him more than he should.

 

"I'm not one of those who can easily hide."

 

Hyunseung laughed a little. Sure you are.

 

"I don't have much money but boy if I did."

 

What? You are bloody rich damn it!

 

"I'd buy a big house where we both could live."

 

Haha funny. Are you really serious?!

 

"So excuse me forgetting but these things I do."

 

Hyunseung now has a stupid grin on his face. How can Junhyung be so silly and do all of these? Yes it is sweet but, he can’t believe the guy actually fell for his stupid excuses.

 

"See I've forgotten if they're green or they're blue."

 

What are green or blue? Eh?

 

"Anyway the thing is what I really mean."

 

Yes?

 

"Yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen."

 

Woah. Now Hyunseung is blushing. Those words made all of the butterflies in his stomach rumble and now it is like they’re having some riot there.

 

"And you can tell everybody, this is your song."

 

Junhyung surely caught him blushing because the guy is now smirking while singing.

 

That cocky bastard!

 

"It may be quite simple but now that it's done."

 

You seriously don’t have to do this.

 

"I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind that I put down in words."

 

I honestly and solemnly swear that I really don’t mind.

 

"How wonderful life is now you're in the world."

 

Hyunseung was now redder than before. He is not even sure how he will survive this. Never did he felt so..so.. what is this feeling? He just knows that he felt so heavenly and everything is perfect and sweet and he likes it. Really really likes it.

 

"If I was a sculptor but then again no."

 

You’re not yet done?

 

"Or girl who makes potions in a traveling show."

 

Now what are you talking about?

 

"I know it's not much but it's the best I can do."

 

It is really much Jun. You have no idea.

 

"My gift is my song and this one's for you."

 

Hyunseung felt like hugging the guy in front of him. He can’t contain the too much feels inside him. He wants to burst and jump and shout that damn, he loves everything about Junhyung! But the other guy seems to be not yet done because he still continuously strums that beautiful melody and still singing at him.

 

"Oh… Oh… Oh…"

 

And for the first time, Junhyung broke the eye contact. He closed his eyes as if savoring the moment and pouring everything out unto the pretty male in front of him. As if telling him that he means every word from the song and that his heart and soul were completely surrendering to him.

 

"And you can tell everybody, this is your song. It may be quite simple but now that it's done. I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind that I put down in words how wonderful life is now you're in the world."

 

And the song ended beautifully. Wow. Hyunseung can’t utter a single word. He was speechless and now is the right time to say he was completely blown away. Junhyung slung his guitar back on him and genuinely smile at the other. And that smile was just very different from the others. It is shy yet very sweet. Hyunseung can’t even ponder what he did for Junhyung to fall for him this hard.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter