Bizzare Love Triangle

TORN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

But there's no sense in telling me
The wisdom of the fool won't set you free
But that's the way that it goes
And it's what nobody knows
well every day my confusion grows

- Bizzare Love Triangle, Frente

 

Later that night Hyunseung spent over Junhyung’s place. He was told that his mom’s permission was already in hand and Dujun is staying at his parents’ house for a while; leaving only the couple alone in the said apartment.

 

It was around nine in the evening when everyone left and Junhyung being the responsible party holder he is, cleaned up first the mess while the birthday boy is talking to his mom on phone.

 

After everything is settled, Junhyung s his arms around his boyfriend from behind, slowly leaning in to his neck to inhale and appreciate his vanilla scent. No matter how tired or whatever Hyunseung has done throughout the day; he will still remain his vanilla scent. And it drives Junhyung crazy. He slowly brushed his lips to Hyunseung’s jaw and unto his cheek, finally placing a small kiss while smiling. The latter ly to face his grinning boyfriend and it only means one thing when Junhyung is giving him that look. He will be a hypocrite if he will tell that he is not nervous. Sure they had , but only once. And this time, he can tell that Junhyung is really anticipating for it. He doesn’t want to disappoint the other so he leaned in to capture Junhyung’s lips. It was a chaste kiss until Junhyung’s hand held unto his nape and his bottom lip was bitten for an entrance of his tongue. Hyunseung ran his fingers smoothly along his lover’s black hair. He exhaled a small moan when their kiss has been passionate and deep and hot and long and mind blowing leaving them panting hard afterwards. With foreheads resting against each other, Hyunseung slowly opened his eyes while Junhyung didn’t need a breather and continued down on his neck, still sending the same shivers to his spine.

 

“Jun..”

 

Junhyung is kissing every inch of his neck tenderly. Switching places from up and down, left and right, straight unto his adam’s apple, the most sensitive places behind his ears. , Junhyung is so good in making him feel good. His breathes has been more deep and suddenly it’s too hot.

 

“Yes, bambi?” Junhyung whispered huskily behind his left ear while placing both of his hands on Hyunseung’s hips pulling the other closely. The other held unto his back and nape and damn Junhyung is writhing on the inside madly.

 

“I think we should go now to your bed.”

 

“Damn right.”

 

And in an instant, he has been lifted while Junhyung is frantically making their way unto his room. It will not require a detailed information for one to know what they did that night. All can be heard were pants, moans, groans and screams and a couple of I love yous and a lot of bed rocking for an amount of time.

 

It was a bloody incredible night for a couple alone in an apartment.

 

--

Hyunseung woke up suddenly and he was greeted by a peacefully sleeping Junhyung. He was nested on the crook oh his neck and his one hand has been lying on his chest. While Junhyung’s arm was locked around his waist and one leg is tangled over his lower extremities. It made him harder to move but he love the feeling of being in Junhyung’s arms. He was very warm and smells good even though they just had a while ago. He moved his hand slowly to touch the other’s now frowning brows and set them back to relax. He chuckled a little because he finds it adorable that the other has this silly habit while sleeping. He continued to do this for a moment before his attention was drawn to his ringing phone. Hyunseung slowly turned around to find his jeans since he is sure that is the last place his phone was. He slowly untangled Junhyung’s arm and moved away from the locked lower extremities before picking up his jeans from the floor.

 

He was surprised to see who is calling.

 

He decided to wear his boxers and jeans before glancing towards his sleeping boyfriend then made his way into the bathroom to answer the call. It is his hobby to check for the time whenever he looks at his phone and this time it tells that it’s five minutes before midnight. He guessed they just had been sleeping for an hour. The device is still ringing and maybe the caller really did want to talk to him. After all, he can still justify if ever he will be questioned.

 

Heaving a deep sigh, he answered.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Hyunseung?”

 

Gosh. That voice. It has been so long since he heard that voice.

 

“Yes Jiyong-hyung?”

 

“Did I wake you up? Am I too late for a greeting?”

 

“No hyung. I’m still up. And yeah, your greeting still made it.” He smiled eventhough he is sure the other cannot see him.

 

“Happy birthday.”

 

“Thank you.”

 

“I’m sorry if I didn’t make it personally. I was caught in exams. But I will make it up to you once I’m free.”

 

“Don’t worry about it. I understand college is not easy. So, how are you doing?”

 

“I’m fine. Just a little tired from all the stress you know.”

 

“But I’m pretty sure you’re coping up well right?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

They went silent for almost a minute before he heard Jiyong talking again. And this time, nervously.

 

“Hyunseung?”

 

“Yes?”

 

“I heard you have a boyfriend now.”

“Oh, yes hyung. Did Gikwang tell you?”

 

“Yes. You know that brat can’t hide a thing.”

 

“It’s not that I’m hiding it anyway hyung.”

 

“I know. Is he good to you?”

 

“Yes. Junhyung is a great guy.”

 

“I also heard from my brother that he is Yong’s only child.”

 

“You know them?”

 

“They are quite known in the business industry.”

 

Jiyong is studying business administration since his dad owns a company too. Being the eldest, he will lea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter