Fix You

TORN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And high up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

- Fix You, Coldplay

 

If Hyunseung guess that he couldn’t be more shocked in his entire life after the day the doctor announced his father was gone, he was surely wrong. That was the first time he faced something so mind wrecking news. And now it is like happening again. He was taken aback of course in a different way. His world didn’t crumble and shattered into pieces like before but was stopped suddenly from rotating. Air lacking from his system, heart on his throat, heart beats incredibly fast and mind not functioning well. Oh boy he should not be ill now of all time. He can’t even form any coherent thoughts after what he heard. He was utterly shocked. All he could focus was Junhyung’s words.

 

Go out with me.

 

And as if the other male made it sound demanding and not asking.

 

He heard Junhyung clearing his throat making him blink after some time not giving a response. He still has his hold on his arm which made Hyunseung glanced and blushed.

 

“Well?” Junhyung sounded differently as if embarrassed by asking.

 

“I’m sorry. I just didn’t expect that.” Hyunseung finally spoke.

 

Junhyung chuckled a little letting go of the silver haired male and returning on fully sitting in the driver’s seat with gaze falling ahead of the road, completely avoiding looking into those big black bright eyes he’s been admiring so much.

 

“I thought I made pretty obvious that I like you Hyunseung.”

 

And he didn’t call him bambi this time. This must be something serious or Junhyung would not be nervous as hell swearing if only his steering wheel has life, he must have choked it to death from gripping too hard.

 

“You didn’t. You just kept on flirting with me, being nice to me, sending me home, giving me winks during classes, just spending time with me.. You didn’t tell you like me.” But Hyunseung realized as he said those words that Junhyung’s actions were pretty obvious. He has been hitting him since the first time they met.

 

“There’s your answer. You said it. I just don’t do those things to anyone.”

 

“I thought it is in your nature. You’re a natural flirt.”

 

Junhyung turned his gaze from the road to the male beside him. He could not believe Hyunseung said that.

 

On the other hand, it is Hyunseung who has a sly smirk on his face. Yeah he caught him.

 

“You can’t.” Hyunseung continued.

 

“What I can’t?”

 

“You can’t just confess and ask me to go out with you like that.” Hyunseung pouted.

 

“Then how should I?” Junhyung asked obviously confused.

 

“I don’t know. Maybe with flowers and chocolates.. oh and since you sing in a band, maybe serenade to me?”

 

“Wow. I didn’t know you’re the hopelessly romantic type.”

 

“Well I am. You don’t know a lot about me.”

 

“Okay. Just forget I asked.”

 

Junhyung shifted again his gaze ahead of the road with much disappointment washed on his handsome face. It doesn’t happen all the time. Because the boy was just born with charisma and confidence and usually people throw their selves at him. He is not used to ask or demand someone to go out with him. It is very rare and usually those who rejected him were straight that’s why. So for him it doesn’t count. He never felt rejected before and he doesn’t know what to do except for shrugging off the topic and make a cue to leave. He started the engine still not looking to Hyunseung but the other male caught his signal and started to walk out from his car. Hyunseung kept on standing on their pathway though waiting for Junhyung to leave but as the confident bastard he is, he didn’t leave without making another mind wrecking statement.

 

“I always get what I want bambi.” Junhyung shouted before waving and speeding off the highway.

 

Sure he is one stubborn kid. Hyunseung shook his head from how childish Junhyung can be and how things are starting to change in his life. He guessed it was not so boring anymore.

 

--

 

Around eight in the evening when he just finished dinner and just entered his bedroom to start his homework, his phone rang from his dresser. Hyunseung checked the caller id to see it was Gikwang.

 

“Hey Geeks.”

 

“Hello Sunshine! Well how are you? How is school? How are things with Junhyung? I’m sorry for not answering your calls earlier my phone went dead and as the genius I am I forgot my charger at home. I stayed at the hospital looking out for my mom since Jiyong-hyung is busy with college and dad is you already know.”

 

“Hey it’s okay. I understand. I’m glad that you called. Really. So how’s your mom?”

 

“She’s been stable since this afternoon but she is still under observation so I will still be gone for school for a few days.”

 

“You’re not coming tomorrow?” Hyunseung asked with much dismay. It only means one thing and he will be alone with Junhyung again. Sure he likes him and he finds him incredibly hot but that bastard is obviously just messing with him. He is not one to mess with and if he really wants him he should be serious with it. Hyunseung doesn’t want to be one of his flings even though Junhyung is screaming hotness overload in his being. He is not that desperate for ’s sake.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter