Say You Like Me

TORN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Cause I'm never going down
I'm never giving up
I'm never gonna leave
So put your hands up
If you like me
Then say you like me

- Say You Like Me, We The Kings

 

The next morning Hyunseung was woken up by his usual alarm tone. Neon Trees’ Everybody Talks will absolutely be his favorite and he makes sure he will never get tired of listening to that awesome song. So setting it as an alarm tone will test him if he is right or not and as far as the days are concerned, it has been his alarm tone for two months and yet he is not tired of it. See how much he loves that song.

 

Then he did his usual preparation for school. Took a shower, wore his uniform, comb his hair, yeah he just comb it and never styled on normal days. Well he like how natural he felt like that and not having some itchy wax that would only irritate him for a day or so. He grabbed his school bag and went downstairs to check if he can at least grab some breakfast and thank everybody in heaven and earth there were still toasts and some hot chocolate on the table and the very good catch is his little of a brat sister is nowhere to be found! She must have left with their mom and maybe will save his later for deeper interrogation. But at least, it’s not in the morning.

 

Geurim and him went into separate schools since Hyunseung decided that he doesn’t want more trouble from her. He simply wants peace therefore he changed school the moment he reached high school. And lucky he is to find an exclusive school catering only for high schoolers. It is not that big but well known to be exclusive and a little bit of hard to enter. Most of the students there are of high profile or with something. You know, that something. He is not sure how the hell he made it from there. After all, he was just a regular teenager with nothing much to offer. Except for one thing actually. And that is dancing. But as per se it is his secret so not everybody is aware that he dances. Not even their principal or their homeroom teacher. Not even his classmates. Only one did though. Lee Gikwang.

 

He actually met him before high school. It was summer before his freshmen year would start. Hyunseung is a pro student in that certain dance class from a dance studio he’s been attending at. For three years he has been dancing there and made no particular friend except for their instructor, Donghae. And one particular moment, a super bright kid enter their class with huge smile plastered on his face, eyes almost disappearing and cheeks rose so high he thinks that kid is crazy. And just upon laying his eyes on him he made a mental note not to befriend him. As if though. But when the kid dropped his smiling bright face and turned into the normal face, you know the one without smiling, just the regular one you have right now to be exact.

 

Gikwang is attractive. And oh boy he didn’t have a crush on a guy for so long after coming out from his school. Everyone is not okay with him. Especially the boys. Maybe that’s one thing why he doesn’t have friends. No one likes him because he is different. And he bet he is not the only one out there but sure no one has the balls to be criticized. Hyunseung doesn’t care though. Having friends is not a big deal of him. He is accustomed to that and that didn’t hurt a bit. They can their selves for all he cares and laugh about it. So when Gikwang approached him during their break, he is completely absolutely undeniably shocked. Like his already big doe eyes became bigger and that resulted from an idiotic comment from the other boy.

 

“Wow. You really can do that!”

 

“Hmmm?” Hyunseung tried to ask what the hell is he talking about but instead hummed in confusion.

 

“Your eyes! I thought they were big enough when I first saw them yet you can still do to make them bigger! Aaaah, that is amazing! I never saw someone with such bright and beautiful eyes! You’re so cute! I’m Gikwang by the way and I want to be your friend! You are?”

 

The hell is wrong with that kid seriously he could have hit his head or something because no one actually talks to him! No one approaches him first and asked to be friends with him. That is totally ridiculous! So he laughed instead.

 

“Why are you laughing? What’s so funny?” Gikwang asked with a pout now.

 

Hyunseung sensed the kid is getting pissed so he answered after.

 

“Nothing. It’s just no one talks to me. No one asked them to be friends with me. And you doing it now is really funny to me. You’re not serious anyway are you?”

 

“That’s funny for you?”

 

“Yes. Cause the moment you got to know me you won’t actually like to be friends with me.”

 

“Why?”

 

“I’m gay. And no one wants a gay guy to be their friend.”

 

“Well I do!”

 

Hyunseung rolled his eyes. That kid is stubborn too and he doesn’t remember agreeing with him but he just found his self hanging around with him a lot. Like all the time. And eventually became best friends. Little did he know that Gikwang is also attending the same school as him. Now he believes that kid is destined to be his best friend. Unless, he stalked him and applied there too. He chuckled. Gikwang could not do that. He is just not the stalkerish type. And so his annoying high school year started. He thought he would escape Geurim from that school and come into a new one but another annoying bastard is always at his side. Of all people, he was the one chosen to be stuck with that kid. And speaking of the devil, it is beyond miracle that he doesn’t receives any tackle from behind or a painful wack on his neck or hear a painful scream from his ears or some bastard goes by the name of Lee Gikwang magically appearing in front of his view. For three years he has experienced that every single ing day! Imagine that! Of course he is not complaining. He actually likes it. For a single time, he actually had a peaceful morning before class. And he just observes. Gikwang never misses his weird morning greetings. Hyunseung even waited for another two minutes before shutting his locker and left for his first period.

 

The classroom inside was packed with his classmates chattering and scattered having their own groups and conversations and as expected Gikwang is no where to be found. He frowned a little knowing that his best buddy is not as his best now. He wants to comfort him but that is just not his thing. More of Hyunseung doesn’t know how to do it. He is such an awful friend. Gikwang should have leave him a long time ago and found a new buddy. Making a mental note to his self, he’ll make sure to call the other later.

 

Immediately his thoughts have been snapped out by a tap from his right shoulder. A handsome face with neatly spiked up blonde hair is in his view now. He almost forgot, Junhyung is existing in his life now. Yeah don’t bother knowing how confusing Hyunseung is. A minute ago he forgot about the other male’s existence then now all of his emotions are building up again and is taking a toll in him. P

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter