Epilogue

TORN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It still feels too good to be true, always—to be finally in the arms of your beloved and be at peace like how they deserved to be.

 

Junhyung vowed that he will do everything to make it last as long as he can and not for the foolish second time and do another reckless act of leaving his lover. He admitted that those seven long years of being separated from Hyunseung is a total waste of effort. He could have grown a pair sooner to be free from his father’s clutches yet he remained scared and doubtful for the latter’s sake. Unfortunately he couldn’t turn back time now. All what remained for him is to cherish and make Hyunseung feel that they indeed deserve this second chance.

 

He will love him with all of his being—body and mind and heart and soul for the rest of his life.

 

And what a lucky lad he really is for having someone like Hyunseung. The doe eyed male is pure beauty not only on the outside but much more on the inside. Junhyung can’t be any prouder for that. The fact that Hyunseung chose him over his childhood love Jiyong and his cousin Dujun is always amusing. Nobody can’t really blame him. Those two are such tough competitors yet Hyunseung entrusted his heart to him.

 

Oh how he would gladly take it and offer his firstly.

 

The dreadful mistake he made once is more than enough already to make him feel how horrid and terrible his life is without his precious bambi. Never had he thought of doing the same mistake ever again. He will try his very best—his very all—as long as he is breathing—to only love Hyunseung and make him the happiest man in the world.

 

He honestly thought that it would be impossible for him to be this completely smitten and in love. Meeting Hyunseung proved him wrong all at once. He is so beautiful and ethereal in everything that he does and Junhyung being a big er for beautiful beings is not an exemption not being head over heels with him even just at first sight. Even when the other has his messy bed hair, his eye lids closed with long lashes tracing at the top of his pale cheeks, his lips slightly parted and adorably snoring against the crook of his neck—Hyunseung will always remain the most elegant being in his eyes.

 

He can’t help but smile at the sight and with the kind o luck he possessed to have him in his life. He carefully caressed the smooth skin of Hyunseung’s arm that is around Junhyung’s torso and held him closer against his body.

 

Unfortunately it startled the smaller man and soon enough, two huge do eyes are staring at him. Hyunseung eyes are still puffy from sleepiness.

 

“Jun?”

 

“Hey, I didn’t mean to wake you up. I’m sorry. Go back to sleep bambi.” Junhyung softly whispered as he lovingly brushed his lips over Hyunseung’s forehead.

 

“Mmm. ‘kay. What time is it now by the way?” Hyunseung mumbled as he leaned in closer to nestle against the side of Junhyung’s face.

 

“It’s quarter to seven in the morning. Still too early for you to be up.”

 

“Do you really have to work on Christmas Eve?”

 

Obviously Hyunseung didn’t hide the complain on his voice. It irked him for the past few days about how Junhyung should stay ad have an off instead and celebrate the holidays with him however Junhyung has other plans way more better than just celebrating the usual way together. He needed the cover up for work in order to pursue the said plan as much as he hates lying to his lover—it will only be this one time.

 

“I’ll be back later for dinner. We will celebrate Christmas together after don’t worry.”

 

“It will still be more meaningful if you’re here with me. It’s not yet too late to have a day off right? You own your own damn company for Pete’s sake!”

 

After working for five months at some friend’s company, Junhyung decided that it is already time to manage his own. It may include more loads and responsibilities and the small possibility that he might neglect some of his time spending with Hyunseung, he still made sure it never happened. Above anything else, Hyunseung will always remain his priority.

 

“I’m sorry bambi but the company is only starting. The need for immediate and close monitoring of the flow of stocks and supplies for our customers is still very sensitive regardless if it is the holidays or not.”

 

“Fine. Go on and have fun with your company.” Hyunseung replied sarcastically. “Obviously you love it more than me.” Then he pouted to complete his sulking. “I hope it will love you too.”

 

“I only love you silly.” Junhyung smiled as he pecked those pouting lips.

 

“Spend Chritsmas Eve with me then.”

 

Of course the stubborn Hyunseung will never give up.

 

“I really can’t.”

 

“Why do I have a feeling that you’re hiding something from me? Don’t tell me you’re screwing your secretary behind my back?!” Hyunseung accused him as he hit him pretty hard on his arm.

 

“Ouch.” He instantly rubs the sore part. “Stop accusing me of such nonsense. You know I will never cheat on you. Besides my secretary is a woman, if you’re forgetting.” Then he playfully poked Hyunseung’s forehead with his index finger.

 

That was the most ridiculous thing his sulking boyfriend had ever said for the day. And they are just barely starting. The thought of having someone else aside from Hyunseung is completely banished from his thoughts. He will never hold a chance on cheating because he only yearn for a certain doe eyed dance teacher and no one else.

 

Sensing the other’s lack of response, Junhyung saw Hyunseung has already his back facing at him. He only chuckled at the silliness of the other male’s behaviour.

 

“You’re going to have a blast tonight bambi so wait for me.” He slowly placed a soft kiss on Hyunseung’s shoulder blade before finally getting up and get ready for ‘work’.

 

--

 

If not only for the fact that Hyunseung loves to cook so much than be left alone on Christmas Eve then he should have bought a plane ticket and spend his holidays with his precious family back in Seoul. However he can really do a lot of exemptions for Junhyung, the shameless bastard who chose his company over him yet the only one who he still loves and will love for the rest of his life.

 

Gladly the other already took him grocery shopping two days ago or else Hyunseung will double sulk from too much disappointment. He was happy at least that he already has all the ingredients for tonight’s dinner. Hell, Junhyung better be not late or he swears Hyunseung will pull the no card for how long he wants.  Ha, let’s see how much his workaholic boyfriend will suffer from that.

 

He chose to make the dessert first which is a simple chocolate mousse and a few hours later he cans start with the main courses. Since he is not making a lot, only for two people to be exact, he decided to start cooking not later than four in the afternoon. Glancing at the kitchen’s wall clock, it is only two hours after Junhyung lfet. Meaning it is barely eleven in the morning yet. He still has a lot of time to waste.

 

He was about to open the fridge to take out the ingredients needed for the chocolate mousse when he heard a buzz from the intercom indicating that someone is at the door. Junhyung’s condo is quite modern and in a high class standard so their security is tight as well, not that he is complaining, Hyunseung is simply not used to have them.

 

He walked near the entrance door and looked at the small screen only to find Hara and Gikwang’s overly smiling faces as they wave at him.

 

The is going on? Why they are suddenly here?

 

Curious enough,  he didn’t waste anymore time and opened their front door only to be tackled by the much smaller woman followed by his best friend seconds later.

 

“C-c-can’t b-b-breathe..” Hyunseung choked out after Hara embraced him in a deadly hug. The woman is surely stronger for her petite frame.

 

“Sorry! I was just so excited to see you again!” Hara exclaimed as she loosened her grip from a suffocating Hyunseung.

 

He barely recovered from the attack when he is being engulfed once again in a tight embrace.

 

“Sunshine, I miss you so much!”

 

“I miss you too, Geeks. Glad that you didn’t decide to kill me yet with that hug.”

 

“Come on, we shouldn’t waste anymore time!” Hara interrupted.

 

“Oh yeah, pardon me for being rude there. Come in you two.” Hyunseung moved his frame from the doorways to give his two visitors more space to enter their home.

 

“No sunshine. We’re taking you somewhere.”

 

“Where?” Obviously Hyunseung is surprised to hear that.

 

“We are not supposed to tell you but it’s a surprise. Now move your skinny white out of your home.”

 

“But I’m not supposed to leave. I mean, I am making Junhyung some dinner for Christmas Eve. Why are you here guys anyway? Aren’t you supposed to celebrate with your families in Seoul?”

 

“This is a special day sunshine. We’re all celebrating together more than just the Christmas season.”

 

“Okay. I might inform Junhyung first about this.”

 

“No need to do that Hyunseung-oppa. Your fiancé is already more than aware of what is about to happen.”  Hara said as she gave him a dreamily smile.

 

“Fiance?” Hyunseung asked in confusion because as clearly as he could remember, he doesn’t have a fiancé. Junhyung didn’t pop him the question yet so why is Hara blabbering something not real?

 

“Duh.” Hara can’t help but roll her eyes. “The lovesick idiot Yong Junhyung, who else?” She continued as is that is the obvous.

 

“He is not my fiancé.” Hyunseung clarified and Hara frowned instantly.

 

“Are you kidding me?” She gasped.

 

“No.”

 

“He hasn’t proposed to you yet?”

 

“No.”

 

“Oh God, that idiot, really.” Hara sighed as she literally face palmed herself.

 

“Nevermind. The plan is still on the go.”

 

“Plan? What plan?”

 

“Enough with the questions already sunshine. Just come with us.”

 

He was about to protest again but it may be too late now considering the two already managed to drag him out of Junhyung’s place. He also swears he will murder these two for kidnapping him without a coat on a winter day.

 

“Don’t worry sunshine. Everything will be all worthy in the end.” Gikwang held his hands at his lap as he is giving his best friend a reassuring smile.

 

Hyunseung finds it creepy instead. He trusts them but he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter