End Up Here

TORN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How did we end up talking in the first place?
You said you liked my Cobain shirt
Now we're walking back to your place
You're telling me how you love that song
About living on a prayer
I'm pretty sure that we're halfway there
And when I wake up next to you I wonder how
How did we end up here?

- End Up Here, 5 Seconds of Summer

 

 

The most dreadful day will always come until the world continues to revolve around its axis and until the sun will set and shine the other day—this cycle will always continue. It left us all with not much of a choice but to continue and move on every brand new day. As much as he hates Mondays, Hyunseung will look forward to something reasonable as to why not to hate this day so much. Since he is with Junhyung now, it won’t hurt that much to expect a little bit of sense to avoid cursing this day. Like the usual, he turns off his favorite alarm tone from his phone but a message suddenly made his sleeping eyes placed into focus.

 

Fr: Jun 5:52AM

 

Gud morning my precious bambi <3

Wake up wake up sweetie~

I’ll see u later xx

 

A smile was plastered on his newly awaken face as he read. Apparently he likes how this day is starting. Not that bad he thought. And maybe it will stay like this.

 

He stretched his arms first before totally dragging his self inside his bathroom and does his usual morning business. Not long enough he was downstairs munching some left over pizzas since Guerim ordered a few of much last night. Speaking of his little sister, the chestnut haired girl entered on her school uniform wide shocked.

 

“Oppa! What happened to your hair?!”

 

Yes. He almost forgot about his hair. People will make a fuss about it now since it’s been ages since he went black.

 

“I got it dyed? It’s obvious, duh.” He answered while rolling his eyes.

 

“Why? I thought you like your bright hair colors?”

 

“It won’t hurt that much for a change besides Junhyung pestered me yesterday.”

 

“Aha! Now you’re his puppy. By the way, you look good with that.”

 

“Shut up. We all know who’s the in this relationship and that is not me.”

 

Hyunseung replied ending their stupid discussion before leaving his little sister still in the kitchen. When he reached their front porch he was suddenly stopped in his tracks. Because who will not get taken aback when his very good looking boyfriend is leaning against his shiny black pick-up truck on his all cool glory and playfully smirking at him.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“No good morning bambi? How unromantic of you.”

 

“Shut up.”

 

“I’m sorry. I’m just teasing you.” And now Junhyung approached him from where he stands and gave him a small peck on his forehead.

 

“Come on. I’m driving you to school. Boyfriend responsibilities I guess?”

 

Hyunseung just kept on staring on his boyfriend. He remained frozen when suddenly he felt a tug on his wrist and he is now moving near the car. In an instant he was smoothly shoved inside by his not-so-patient boyfriend and the other made his way into the drive seat.

 

“Is Geurim still there? Does she need a ride too?”

 

“No, her school bus will be here anytime soon. And when our mom is home, she is driving us.”

 

“How lovely of her.”

 

Hyunseung just offered a small smile then kept silent for the whole ride. Junhyung’s speakers was filled by My Chemical Romance today so he enjoyed humming and listening silently to their songs before they finally reached their destination—their school’s crowded morning park. Junhyung unlocked the car and Hyunseung didn’t even wait for his boyfriend to open his car door for him before he jumped out of it.

 

Junhyung gave him a raised eyebrow look after.

 

“I’m not a girl. You don’t have to always do that and I am not crippled. I have both upper and lower extremities functioning well. No need to act that I am totally disabled because I’m not.” Hyunseung snapped. He doesn’t know where the sudden anger came from but it irritates him when this kind of situation comes. He just doesn’t like to be treated as a girl. Not totally but mostly.

 

“Bambi are you okay? Why are you so grumpy today?” Junhyung softly asked him while caressing his newly dyed hair then his soft cheeks making them staring into each other’s orbs.

 

Hyunseung’s irritation was pulled out by his boyfriend’s loving gaze. He went calm and felt warm immediately when he looked at those brown orbs. It was filled with worry, care and much love and he could not believe he even snap at such a small thing over him.

 

“I’m sorry. I was just—I told you I tend to snap all the time. I’m sorry.” He replied lowly while dropping his gaze down the concrete floor. Now he felt like a loser because what he did was so childish.

 

“It’s okay. Thank you for being honest though. You’re doing it right bambi.” Junhyung sincerely smiled at him that made his heart skipped a beat.

 

“We’re going to make it right, okay?” Junhyung lovingly asked him and now they’re back with staring into each other’s orbs. They don’t need to say anything because the emotion in their eyes is enough to speak for them. The connection and bond that the two of them only understands is a good indicator that they will somehow going to make their relationship last. As what they say, it takes two to tango.

 

They walked together hand in hand, with Junhyung not giving a damn from all the looks they get and with Hyunseung slightly shaking inside but with Junhyung by his side; he knows that he would surely get over with it. After about a million of eyes lingered of them, they made it to Hyunseung’s locker and as much as he doesn’t want to get separated with his boyfriend, the other needs to drop and get some things from his locker too.

 

“I’m just going to grab some stuff and then we’ll walk together to class okay? Wait for me.” Junhyung pecked him on his forehead again before walking straight ahead to his own locker which is in the other hall.

 

It didn’t take that long before someone was latching on his back; completely destroying the peaceful day he is wishing to experience today. Though it is not pleasant having someone breaking your neck and putting their whole damn weight on your back; he missed this punk so he just let him be.

 

“Sunshine! I didn’t notice you at first because of your stupid black hair! Why with the change? Aysh. Now I don’t find you calling sunshine fine at all. What to call you?..hmmm..” Gikwang kept on blabbering while setting his weight of the ground making Hyunseung capable of turning around and facing his idiot best friend.

 

“Does it look that bad Geeks? Junhyung and Geurim said I look fine with it.”

 

“Oh no! You don’t look bad! Not at all. How can the ever beautiful ice cold princess Jang Hyunseung look bad? Are you kidding me? Nah. You look fabulous! And y! It really complemented your super white skin. I’m just not used to it and it withdraws me the right to call you sunshine anymore.” His best friend answered him while pouting his fully red lips.

 

“Quit the drama. As if it will really stop you. You keep calling me sunshine ever since we met.”

 

His best friend’s face lightens up immediately upon hearing his words.

 

“You’re damn right sunshine.” Gikwang cheered widely.

 

Hyunseung just shook his head upon noticing how shallow the other guy can be. He unlocked his locker and placed the unnecessary stuff when he felt a sudden presence behind him.

 

“Ready to go bambi? The bell will ring anytime soon.” Junhyung speaks to him with still a warm smile that keeps on making his heart do stupid flips.

 

“And good morning, Gikwang.” He added upon noticing the smaller guy’s presence beside his pretty lover.

 

“Good morning too, Junhyung.” Gikwang greeted him with the bright aura around him as usual

.

“Though I didn’t give you the “best friend” talk yet, I will soon!” He added quoting the best friend with quotation marks on air.

 

“Sure. I can always make time for my boyfr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter