James Dean and Audrey Hepburn Part 2

TORN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How the hell did you ever pick me?
Honestly, 'cause I could sing you a song
But I don't think words can express your beauty
It's singing to me
How the hell did we end up like this?
You bring out the beast in me
I fell in love from the moment we kissed
Since then we've been history

- James Dean and Audrey Hepburn, Sleeping with Sirens

 

Hyunseung thought it would be impossible for him to feel this way—to be in love. Never in his life has he seen his self telling someone those ultimate three words. He is not a vocal one either. Junhyung definitely changed him. But the good kind of change he knew. He became more open towards his feelings and less reserved about his fears and concerns. But they were never gone. They were never not present in his mind. Junhyung is such a great distraction making his self trapped in a bubble of fanciness and admiration. He was caught in a love zone and there are no soon exits to be found.

 

So when he told him that he reciprocates the feeling; it is fantastic. Like it came out naturally and he was damn sure about it.

 

He was not aware that Junhyung is slowly leaning on him. They kissed several times but the feeling of butterflies in his stomach will never fade. Every single time that Junhyung is holding him, it sends some electricity that makes their whole physical contact special. Not wasting any time, Junhyung claimed his soft lips and that bizarre feeling is once again there. He held the love of his life and accepted his awaiting tongue on his bottom lip. It was their first intimate kiss ever. The feeling of being kissed like this—in which Hyunseung feels like his air is being taken out of him is making him weak. He closed his eyes and held Junhyung closer to him than ever. The latter is completely the same as Junhyung is holding him like he never want to let go. Both of them never want to stop this precious moment. They continued to kiss with such burning passion and love. Junhyung laid his loving boyfriend carefully on the red carpet with him hovering his small frame.

 

They break for a moment with them panting hard but their bodies are still extremely closed pressed against each other. Both of them were clouded with lust and they know what will happen next. It will be Hyunseung’s first and he doesn’t know how it’s supposed to happen but doing it with Junhyung he knows he will be alright.

 

“I love you.” Junhyung whispered huskily just above his slightly swollen lips. It sends shiver again within him and looking at his boyfriend with such lust in his eyes is making him lose control more.

 

Hyunseung grabbed Junhyung again for another passionate kiss with their tongues dancing and moving together. Savoring the intimacy and trust their both sharing. It felt hot inside and he doesn’t know if it is because of the sudden temperature change outside or it is his body reacting from Junhyung’s touch.

 

He reached out for Junhyung’s hem of shirt and placed his small hands inside feeling the hard and hot torso of his boyfriend. Junhyung gladly accepted what the other wants and in an instant his shirt was thrown around the three house, same happens with Hyunseung’s red pullover. Junhyung continued by traveling down and softly kissing his exposed neck. All of the sensation is new for him and he suddenly gasped when Junhyung reached a spot near his left ear.

 

“Found your spot, bambi.” Junhyung softly said while chuckling a little.

 

Hyunseung on the other hand is still processing what is happening. He wants Junhyung yet he cannot deny that he is scared too. But the feeling of flushed skin against his and the gentle touches Junhyung is giving him; he is sure about this.

 

Junhyung is now in between his neck and left shoulder and he felt the other held his hand tightly; intertwining their fingers as usual. His other hand went to touch Junhyung’s soft black hair and softly caressing his head and nape which sends more pleasure towards the other.

 

“Bambi, are you sure about this?”

 

“Tell me to stop while I still can because sooner or later I will surely lose control.” Junhyung is eyeing him carefully as if he was the most delicate thing in this world.

 

“I trust you Junnie. Now shush and let’s just do it.” Wow. He never has been that bold in his entire life. He did a lot of exemptions for this guy. He guessed it was what love can do.

 

His lips were claimed again and this time Junhyung is really making him weak. His heart is beating rapidly against his chest and the bizarre sensation is still lingering making him lost in this world with only him and Junhyung that matters.

 

Later did he know that Junhyung and him became one already. At a young age of seventeen, he lost his ultimate precious v-card to the first man he ever fell in love in his life. It was worth it. The pain and pleasure were masked by his overflowing love towards the said man. It was the ultimate moment with his relationship with Yong Junhyung. And he hopes for them to last—for them to be together for a long time because being with Junhyung makes him utterly happy and contented. Like he found his very core of living and he is glad that Junhyung was his.

 

--

 

When he woke up, the sun is almost setting as he glanced towards the open window of the three house. Junhyung is pretty spooning him from behind, sleeping soundless. He can feel his even breaths behind his neck. They were both lying down on the carpeted floor with a thin sheet covering their bodies and Hyunseung flushed upon remembering what happened earlier. There was a sudden connection now for the both of them.

 

He turned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter