Sehun - Happily Stuck

A Series of EXO, BTS & GOT7 Drabbles

Oh Sehun was your best friend, childhood best friend to be exact. Since kindergarten, you two were inseparable. You always ask to be classmates with one another, that was how attached you were.

 

He was always smiling. And although he looked creepy with that eye smile, you don't care cause you loved it. You loved the way he smiles when did something right; the way he chuckles and smirks when he did something evil; the way he rolls his eyes at your own immaturity; the way he would hold your hand when your frightened; and the way he would hug you, when you need reassurance that everything will be okay. You loved everything about him. And so did he.

 

It was during the summer before you enter your last year in high school when he decided to do something extra special. Your parents decided, along with his, to go the beach for a weekend.

 

It was sunset; the orange sky was reflected on the surface of the sea giving off this warm vibe, you were strolling on the beach, hand in hand, walking back to the beach house your parents rented. He suddenly stopped walking. You turned to him with a confused look, but he just held your hand tighter. He knelt to the sandy ground and pulled something out from his back pocket, a ring. You gasped and he chuckled at your reaction.

 

"We're too young to be married." He said and you slapped his hand playfully. "But." He smiled. "I wouldn't mind getting married to you."

 

Your eyes widened with what he said. Indeed, you both knew about your feelings for each other. And you also thought that, that was enough for both you. But it turned out, it wasn't.

 

"You know I love you, I know you love me." He continued. "This is just something to make us more official." He slipped the ring into your finger and it fit perfectly. He planted a kiss on it and looked up to you, staring at your dazzling eyes.

 

You pulled him up and hugged him tight. "I love you too." You mumbled happily.

 

And that was the start of everything.

 

---

 

It's been months since what happened on the beach. You woke up in the middle of the afternoon, hearing someone knocking on your balcony door. It was Sehun and he was smiling, like always.

 

You ran to the door and opened it quickly. He hugged you and you giggled in his warm embrace. "Thank you for waking me up." You tried to sound annoyed but it was obvious you weren't.

 

"You're welcome." He replied with a sarcastic smile. "I brought us something." He walked out of your room and returned with a basket in hand. "Guess what?"

 

You gave him a confused look.

 

"Hurry!" He was starting to get impatient and it amused you.

 

So you simply crossed your arms in front of your chest and smirked. He rolled his eyes, seeing how you were enjoying his whining.

 

"Fine!" He huffed. "You don't get strawberries and chocolates!" He let his tongue out in a childish manner and turned his back to you.

 

He was about to walk away but you were quick, you jumped at him, giving him a back hug. He turned around to face you. You looked up at him, staring into his eyes. "Are you seriously going to deprive me of my favorite?" You pouted.

 

He raised an eyebrow and an evil smirk crept to his face. "Yes."

 

You pouted even more.

 

He sighed and looked away. "You should really stop pouting."

 

You tilted your head in confusion but didn't say anything.

 

"It makes me wanna kiss you." He mumbled.

 

You held his chin and pulled his face closer to yours. Your lips and his were centimeters apart. And the distance is making your heart pound like it's going to pop out of your chest. You bit your lip before finally kissing him. 

 

It was just a smack, but it made your heart go crazy and it sent butterflies fluttering in you stomach. He froze with what you did and you blushed at his reaction. You batted your eyelashes, trying to act cute and pouted again. "Can I have some chocolate and strawberry please?"

 

He was blushing and he couldn't hide it. He just shrugged and looked away, handing you the basket. You gladly took it and placed it on the coffee table across the couch in your balcony. You sat on the couch, finding a very comfortable position before nodding to Sehun, for him to sit.

 

He sat beside you, and you rested your head on his shoulder. But he shook his shoulder playfully and chuckled.

 

You hugged him and he stopped moving. You sat on his lap and nuzzled your face unto his chest. "I miss you." You mumble softly.

 

He wrapped his arms around you. "I miss you too."

 

---

 

Unknown to you, your parents were watching you from the backyard. And it made your mother cry. She turned to your father and he hugged her reassuringly.

 

"How long will this facade go on?" She wept unto your father's chest. She looked up to you again, smiling happily sitting on the couch alone. Seeing you all that happy broke her heart. And the word painful was not enough to tell how she feels. You were still stuck in a world where Sehun still exist, where Sehun was still alive.

 

Your father rubbed circles on the back of your mother, trying to comfort her. "It's her way of coping."

 

Your parents watched you, with shattered hearts, as you were talking excitedly and getting all giddy. Your eyes sparkling like it always does when you see him, when you're with him.

 

But no one was there.

 

---

 

You melted in his warm embrace. "You know how I can't forget about that night."

 

"Which night?" He gave you a questioning look.

 

"The night you proposed." You smiled. "I kept on replaying it over and over again."

 

He smirked. "Can't get over it, can you?"

 

You looked away and shook your head sadly. 

 




(02/21/14)

Subscribe. Comment. Upvote.

My friend asked me to kill Sehun. And so I did. - RiksiRixa