Suho & Jin - Imaginary Rivalry

A Series of EXO, BTS & GOT7 Drabbles

 

A/N: This is my first non-you drabble. YOU are Sooyoung. You've been Suho's girlfriend for a few weeks now. Miyoung and Jungkook are your housemates. Seokjin/Jin is just a side character. Sooyoung and Miyoung are two of my OC's. They're in my on-going chaptered fic, Living with 12 Boys. 



 

Suho was both anxious and excited as he was driving to Sooyoung's apartment. He kept on fidgeting, tapping the wheel in an irregular beat. 

 

It's been a few days since he last saw Sooyoung. The rehearsals for the upcoming stage production he'll be in, was taking all his time. They would still exchange messages and calls, but it wasn't enough. He missed Sooyoung, although he wasn't sure if the latter missed him.

 

He pulled up, right in front of the apartment. He took the flowers from the passenger seat before hopping off his car.

 

Deep breathes. You can do this. He thought walking towards the front door.

 

He stopped right in front of the huge wooden door. Okay. Here goes nothing. He knocked a few times and patiently waited for someone to open the door for him.

 

A guy with broad shoulder opened the door. He was wearing a white v-neck shirt and pajama pants. He was taller than Suho, making Suho look up to him. This is awkward. Okay. Suho was not expecting this, he was expecting either Miyoung or Jungkook to open the door, not this. He was baffled.

 

He took a step back. "I think I got the wrong house" He his heel and was ready to leave. Okay, so maybe I shouldn't have done this.

 

"Oh, wait, who are you looking for?" The guys asked.

 

Suho turned to the guy with the bouquet still in his hands. "Kim Sooyoung."

 

The guy chuckled, confusing Suho. "Nah, you got the right house." C'mon in."

 

Suho cleared his throat before entering the house, walking past the guy who closed the door as soon as Suho was inside.

 

"I'm Kim Seokjin or Jin by the way." Jin held out his hand, offering a handshake.

 

So you're Jin… "Oh, I'm Kim Joonmyeon, but please just call me Suho." Suho said, as he took Jin's hand and shook it.

 

"Oh right. Sooyoung's in the kitchen." Jin lead Suho to the kitchen, even though Suho's been there before, he just let Jin lead him.

 

When they got to the kitchen, there was a girl standing in front of the sink, washing dishes. She was wearing a huge white shirt that reached right above her knees, her hair was light brown and it was short. Suho almost forgot Sooyoung had her hair cut two days ago. He stopped at his tracks, watching Sooyoung.

 

"Hey Sooyoung, someone's here for you." Jin announced as he walked towards the sink.

 

Sooyoung turned and her eyes widened. "Suho?"

 

Suho chuckled awkwardly. "Morning Sooyoung." He completely forgot about the flower in his hands.

 

Jin draped his arm around Sooyoung shoulders, and Suho felt livid. His heartbeat suddenly rose, he could feel his ears heating up. She never let me do that! I mean we could barely walk hand-in-hand without being awkward. Yup, Suho was jealous. But of course, being the actor that he is, he acted as if nothing was wrong. Plus, he's a little bit in denial about being jealous.

 

"So Soo, what's for lunch?" Jin asked. Soo?! He has a nickname for her!

 

"Pig, you just ate breakfast and now you're asking about lunch." Sooyoung removed Jin's arm from her shoulders.

 

Jin snorted. "Whatever." Suho's gaze followed him as he walked out of the room.

 

Sooyoung cleared , making Suho turned his attention back to her, "So?"

 

"Oh yeah!" He remembered the bouquet that was still in his hands. "This is for you." He smiled as he handed it to her.

 

She smiled lightly, making Suho's heart flutter, as she took the bouquet from him. "I'll put in a vase." She turned her back to Suho and walked towards one of the cupboards. She opened it and took this simple tall glass vase. She walked back to the sink, and turned the water on, putting some in the vase before turning it off. She placed the flowers and it. She pulled the vase closer to her face, taking a whiff before settling the vase on the countertop.

 

"So what brings you to my humble abode?" She teased, turning to Suho's direction.

 

He smiled that usual smile of his, before answering. "Do I need a reason to visit my girlfriend?" He took a step forward.

 

Sooyoung hugged herself. "Oh yeah. I'm your girlfriend now." She giggled awkwardly, looking away from Suho.

 

He stopped right in front of her. He lifted her chin and making her look at him. "Do you want me to take it back?"

 

"Huh?" She gave him a confused look.

 

Suho rolled his eyes inwardly. "You, being my girlfriend."

 

She just shrugged.

 

She doesn't want to be my girlfriend? "You don't want to be my girlfriend." He took a step back and she followed.

 

"It's not that. I'm just--" She paused, making Suho's mind reel with thousands of questions. "--not used to this." The continuation was almost inaudible, she whispered it, but he didn't miss it.

 

He took her hand and held it tight. "Don't worry. You'll get used to it soon." He reassured her. She smiled and hugged him.

 

It surprised Suho, but hey, who was he to say no? So he hugged her back. But then, Jin came to his mind. He pulled away.

 

"Do you mind if I ask you something?"

 

Sooyoung shook her head.

 

"What's Jin doing here?"

 

formed an 'o'. "Oh. about that. He just flew in late last night. Apparently he and his girlfriend got into a huge misunderstanding. And he doesn't want to talk to her so he left the US."

 

"How long's he gonna stay here?" Suho was worried. Of course he knew about that Sooyoung has a little crush on Jin since who knows when. It's not that he didn't trust Sooyoung, it's just he just got her and was not willing or ready to lose her any time soon.

 

"Uhm. I'm not really sure. He's really stubborn. I think he'll stay here until his girlfriend picks him up." She answered truthfully.

 

What that long? Are you kidding me? Suho pouted and sighed.

 

"Are you okay?" Sooyoung looked worried, and it somewhat made Suho guilty.

 

He nodded.

 

"Wait." She paused and raised an eyebrow. "Are you jealous?"

 

It seemed as if time stopped. Suho's eyes widened. Me? Jealous? Probably. He chuckled nervously, trying to the hide the truth. "What! No! Why would I be jealous?' He let her go, and continued to laugh awkwardly. "I'm not jealous! Why would I be jealous? I mean why?"  He didn't know why he reacted that way. Of course he was jealous, he just didn't want you to know. Or he just didn't want to admit it yet.

 

Sooyoung smirked. "You are so jealous!"

 

Suho froze. Am I that obvious? "What? No!"

 

"You are!" She giggled. "Admit it! You're jealous of Jinnie!"

 

Jinnie! Thay have nicknames for each other! What the hell! Suho snorted. "Am not!"

 

"You are!" Sooyoung laughed. It would usually surprise Suho, but at the moment, his blood was boiling he didn't notice that. "Why would you be jealous of Jinnie!"

 

You're seriously asking me that? "I'm not jealous." Suho smiled but deep inside he had the urge to punch Jin for being so comfortable with you, or maybe murder him and hide his body where it would never be found.

 

"Soo! I'm going out! Be back later! Cook lunch!" Someone, who sounded like Jin, shouted from the living room. Then the front door opened and closed. Soo! What's with the nicknames! I thought they weren't that close! Ugh! In his mind, Suho was so close to cursing Jin to hell.

 

"That pig." Sooyoung muttered and sighed. "Anyway, are we going to do anything today?"

 

"Yeah. Get dressed! I have a surprise for you." He said. "I'll be waiting for you in the living room."

 

As Suho walked to the living, Sooyoung went to her room to shower. When Suho got the living room, he saw a few pillows and a blanket on the couch. So he slept on the couch. Suho smirked. Then two little imaginary Suho's appeared on his shoulders; one was an angel and of course the other was the devil. 

 

'But they're living in the same house!' Little devil Suho said, and Suho nodded.

 

'Sooyoung won't do anything to hurt you.' Little angel Suho said, again Suho nodded.

 

'How would you know?' The little devil asked

 

'Cause she's a good girl like, unlike you.' The little angel stuck his tongue out.

 

'But still. You never know.' The little devil smirked.

 

'You trust Sooyoung right? You like--'

 

"I love her." Suho interrupted his angel representation.

 

The little angel smiled. 'See, then you have to trust her.'

 

'Oh please! She could be doing things with him and you'll never know!' The little devil retorted.

 

Suho was starting to be really irritated with the manifestation of his imagination. "Go away!" He swatted the little devil and the little angel from his shoulders, and they dissolved to smoke. He sighed, slumping his shoulders low.

 

I love her and that's what matters.

 




(03/22/14)

This is my first non-you drabble. This may or may not appear on my on-going story. This is also my first cross-over fic, more will come trust me.

KATRINA/KayeAllen12, this is for you. :* I hope and wish you liked it.

If you have questions, ask me. Hit me up on twitter or comment below! :)

SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. UPVOTE. Thank you! - RiksiRixa