Suho - Good night's kiss

A Series of EXO, BTS & GOT7 Drabbles

A/N: Non-you drabble. You are Sooyoung. She's one of my three oc's. And she's currently on my on-going chaptered fic, Living with 12 Boys. 



 

It was a few minutes past 9pm and Suho just got home, parking his car in the garage. He rested his on the steering wheel, trying to catch some breath. It was a very tiresome day, he spent the whole day in the office working on some papers and deals. Almost everything in the office was going south. The investors he was currently taking to, seemed to be having second thought about investing in the Kim Corporation. Then the stocks' amount were also decreasing. It was hell, having to talk to so many people. He was dead tired and probably the only thing that was keeping him together was his family.

 

He sighed before hopping out of the car, hanging his briefcase on his shoulder as he started to walk. Upon opening the front door, he heard a soft humming coming from the kitchen. He made his way there and saw his wife standing in front of the wink, washing dishes. Then he heard small quick steps from behind him, he turned to see his son running, more like waddling really, towards him. "Papa~" Joonyoung sang, tugging on his dad's pants.

 

Suho picked up his son, carrying him on one arm and walking towards his wife, Sooyoung. "I missed you." He said before giving her a soft peck on the cheek, making her break out a small smile. "I missed you too. How's work?"

 

He shrugged.

 

"Why don't you put Joonyoung to sleep? I'll just finish here." She suggested with a smile.

 

"Yay~" The little boy cheered, making Suho laugh. "C'mon buddy, time for bed." He said, walking out of the kitchen.

 

---

 

Joonyoung was singing while his dad was carrying him from the kitchen to his room. It made Suho smile, remembering how he wanted to be a singer once, too bad he wasn't able to purse such career. He opened the door of Joonyoung's room and saw how clean it was. Sooyoung. He thought as he put the little one down on his bed. Walking towards the cabinet, Suho heard a soft thud, he turned around to see his son on the floor, giggling. He rushed to his son side, pulling him into his arms. "Are you okay? Something hurt? What happened?" He bombarded his son with questions but the little one just kept on giggling.

 

"Okay.  I'm okay." Joonyoung grinned.

 

Suho sighed as he pulled Joonyoung into a tight hug. The little one placed his arms around his dad's neck before jumping up and down on his lap. "Still energized are we?" Joonyoung nodded with a big smile on his face, making his dad laugh. "Come on, time for bed." He carried Joonyoung and walked towards the latter's cabinet then back to the bed. 

 

He tried to change Joonyoung's clothes into pajamas but the kid won't stop moving around. It was already half past nine in the evening and Joonyoung's way past his bed time, but the little monster, as how EXO sometimes call him, was jumping and running around. And as much as Suho wanted to spend time with his kid, the little monster had to go to sleep already.

 

After a few minutes of more struggling and pulling, Suho was finally able to change Joonyoung's clothes and now the little kid was under his blanket, getting ready to sleep. "Papa will you tell me a bedtime story?" Joonyoung said, fluffing his pillow.

 

Suho handed his a son a brown fluffy teddy bear before sitting beside him. "A bedtime story eh?" He smiled.

 

Joongyoung nodded.

 

"How bout your dad sing for you?" Sooyoung suggested. Suho didn't even notice her entering the room.

 

Joonyoung nodded, pouting. He clearly preferred a story over a song. Sooyoung took the seat on Joonyoung's other side. Suho cleared his throat.

 

"Hush little baby don't say a word.

Papa's gonna buy you a mockingbird"

 

Suho felt Sooyoung hold his hand. He smiled while singing, happy and content with what he has right now. It might not be perfect but it was enough.

 

"And if that mockingbird won't sing,

Papa's gonna buy you a diamond ring

 

And if that diamond ring turns brass,

Papa's gonna buy you a looking glass"

 

He looked at Sooyoung, she was staring at Joonyoung who was starting to snooze. Sooyoung was loving and understanding, she was everything that Suho ever wanted. She was an avid reader and writer, it was some freak twist of fate that they met. And from the moment, there was an undeniable spark between them. He's happy he met her. She helped him become that man he is now.

 

"And if that looking glass gets broke,

Papa's gonna buy you a billy goat

 

And if that billy goat won't pull,

Papa's gonna buy you a cart and bull"

 

While little Joonyoung was a blessing from above. They've been married for a few months already when the news came. They've always wanted a kid so when they found out about Sooyoung's pregnancy, it made both Suho and Sooyoung ecstatic. The little monster's almost three years old now, and he's growing into a good little kid everyday.

 

"And if that cart and bull fall down,

You'll still be the sweetest little baby in town" 

 

When the lullaby ended, Joonyoung was already fast asleep. Suho smiled, seeing his son so peaceful. It because he wasn't able to spend much time with the little munchkin but he has to work. Sooyoung nudged him, nodded to the door and stood up. He brushed his thumb on the Joonyoung's cheek before planting a soft kiss. "Good night."

 

He stood up and met a waiting Sooyoung by the door. She was smiling at him, like she always does. He wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed her forehead, keeping the smile on her face.

 

"You're a great dad." Sooyoung said, tiptoeing and giving him a soft peck on the lips.

 

He smiled at her words. She always know what to say. He thought. "Wanna make another one?" He joked, making the love of his life burst into laughter.

 




(04/29/14)

This is for KayeAllen12. Sort of like a thank you drabble cause she made me so much drabbles already. Check out her drabbles and stories, she's a really great writer, way way better than me really, plus she's also a good friend of mine. So I hope you guys liked it. :)

SUBSCRIBE. REQUEST. COMMENT. UPVOTE. Thank you! :) - RiksiRixa