Kai - A day of firsts

A Series of EXO, BTS & GOT7 Drabbles

A/N: A request from an anon in tumblr. :)



 

You were in the crowd, trying to blend in. Attention wasn't an option because with this much people around, it would be a catastrophe if he notices you and reacts towards you. People began shrieking, the camera started clicking the people rushed forward, wanting a better view of them, of EXO. They're here. You tried not to be brought by the sea of fangirls but they were simply too many and you found yourself in the front lines.

 

When he passed by, your whole world went into slow motions, like in those movie when the main character sees the one he/she loves. You prayed to all the gods out there that he wouldn't notice you. But alas, they were not on your side. He stopped walking, staring towards your direction. Your gazes met and you felt your face heat up. You looked away and tried to squish your way out of the crowd but when they noticed he was staring at you, they wouldn't let you pass.

 

"Excuse me. I need to get through." You said but no one moved.

 

And then you felt someone tug your arm from behind, you turned around and saw him, Kai, his blonde hair styled to perfect and his ensemble looked like he was going on a runway show. You tried pulling your arm from his grip but he was holding you a little too tight and he was a little too strong. He took your hand and with one more tug, he managed to pluck you out of the now silenced crowd.

 

---

 

You had no idea where he was taking you but as you left the crowd, you heard them murmuring, probably starting up a rumor already. And this is why I didn't want him to notice. Maybe I shouldn't have come after all. You groaned inwardly. But then you, yourself, noticed something. He was holding your hand out in public for the first time and the thought made your heart skip a beat.

 

Kai stopped walking and you soon noticed that this part of the airport was more quiet. You looked around and saw that there was now a glass partition between you and sea of fangirls. A sigh of relief escaped you. With your gaze still locked on the people outside, you lost your balance and fell forward but he was there to catch you. He enveloped you in his warm embrace. "I'm sorry."

 

You froze.

 

"I'm sorry for being a grade A jerk. The fight wasn't your fault, it was mine. It took me a while and some beating from my hyungs before I realized." He sighed. "I'm just so happy you're here."

 

You pulled away, blushing a little. "People are looking."

 

"So what?"

 

Seeing the surprised look on your face, he chuckled. "Let them." He pulled you back. "I'm going away for a while and I won't be able to see you. I want to hug as much as I can while I'm still here." You could practically hear the smile in his voice which in turn made you smile. Then a sudden thought came to you, now he's hugging you, in public for the first time.

 

"Kai-yah, we're already boarding." You heard Chanyeol said. Kai reluctantly pulled away and sighed again.

 

He leaned in, resting his forehead on yours. "I'll miss you." He mumbled. His lips were a mere few centimeters away, and that thought made your heart beat into a crazy frenzy. "I'll miss you too."

 

"Kai-yah~" Chanyeol called again.

 

"You should go." 

 

He turned you around so that his back was facing the cameras. He bit his lip before planting a soft kiss on your lips.  It all happened so fast that you barely had the time to react. "I love you." He whispered to your ear before jogging off.

 

You touched your lips, still unable to grasp the fact that he kissed you, he kissed you in public. You turned your head towards the boarding section and saw Kai in the middle of his hyungs, smiling. He can be a grade A jerk sometimes, but he's my grade A jerk. You thought as you walked away with a smile.

 




(06/14/14)

Kai is actually my ultimate bias in EXO but this is my first time writing a drabble about him. OTL

SUBSCRIBE. REQUEST. COMMENT. UPVOTE. Thank you! :) - RiksiRixa