Jimin - Oh sweet jealousy

A Series of EXO, BTS & GOT7 Drabbles

A/N: A request from an anon in tumblr. :)



 

Jimin always had a thing when it comes to holding hands, specifically when it's your hand we're talking about. He was possessive, he knew that, you knew that. But what you weren't expecting was, he would be able to make a scene because of it.

 

Right now, you were in the detention room in the town's mall/ Why? Well it all started when you turned down going out with Jimin in order to meet with someone else.

 

The mall was not really crowded, it was school hours after all but being a senior in college, you got a lot of free time. You received a text message from your boyfriend Jimin, asking if you wanted to eat out for lunch but you turned him down to spend time with Jungkook.

 

You were walking around the mall with Jungkook, walking hand-in-hand. It was always like this between the two of you. And it's not like you need to hide anything. You were in the middle of laughing because of horrible joke Jungkook said, when you felt someone pull your other arm pretty harshly. Turning around, you saw livid Jimin. His eyes were deadly, his nose flaring, and his grip was getting tighter and tighter.

 

You didn't know how to react. Indeed there were times you've seen him mad but not like this, and definitely not towards you. And at that moment, he scared you.

 

"Is there a problem here?" Jungkook asked, not letting go of your hand.

 

You were at lost for words. Jimin's grip was still getting tighter and it's starting to hurt. "Ouch." You winced.

 

"Dude you're hurting her. I suggest you let her go." Jungkook said firmly.

 

Jimin scoffed. "No, dude. You let her go."

 

"I'm not the one holding her too tightly. Who are you anyway?"

 

"But you're still holding her."

 

"I said let her go, you little brat." Jimin spat.

 

"Does she even know you?" Jungkook smirked.

 

"Jimin--" You were cut off when Jimin swung a puncg, hitting Jungkook's left cheek, making the latter fall to the ground. "I'm her boyfriend. And you are?"

 

You quickly rushed and kneeled beside Jungkook. "He's my cousin you idiot." You told Jimin before talking a look at Jungkook's cheek.

 

After the screaming match and the punch Jimin made, some security guards came and asked you three to accompany them to the office. And that's how you ended up in here in the detention room, tending to Jungkook's bruised cheek.

 

Jimin cleared his throat. But you ignored him. 'There's no way I'm talking to this idiot right now.' You thought. "Jagiya~" He cooed. And right now, you just wanted to puke all over his existence. "Jagiya~" He cooed again. It was starting to piss you off.

 

"What?" You barked.

 

"Sorry~" He did aegyo but it was no use.

 

"Your aegyo won't work on me this time." You said flatly before turning your back to him.

 

You felt a pair of arms wrapped around your waist from your back. Then you felt Jimin pulling you closer to him. He was so close that you could feel his breathing at the back of you neck. "I'm sorry." He purred. "I was a jealous jerk."

 

"Yeah you are." You whispered. His words made you feel something, you're not sure what it was but you were sure that it was a good thing.

 

"And I would apologize to your dear cousin for punching him, after he's tended to." He said, his voice vibrating on your back.

 

You didn't want to forgive him so quickly but it was partly your fault why he did that. After all, you turned him down with no explanation. A sigh escaped your lips. 'It was the purring.' You thought. "Okay. Do that after the nurse is done with him."  

 

"I love you." He whispered seductively.

 

You rolled your eyes and sighed. 'Why am I with him again?' You thought as you leaned back, pressing your body closer to his. "I love you too. Now go apologize to my cousin."

 




(06/16/14)

First Jimin drabble. :) SUBSCRIBE. REQUEST. COMMENT. UPVOTE. Thank you! :) - RiksiRixa