Jin - Today's the day

A Series of EXO, BTS & GOT7 Drabbles

Today's the day. Kim Seokjin thought as he walked down the red velvet carpet. He never thought it would come to this. He didn't think he was worth it. He smiled at every person that meets his gaze. He was nervous as hell, his heart was racing to the point of the feeling that it'll burst out of his heart, his palms were sweating like crazy, and his knees felt like they were going to give up on him, making him collapse but it's a good thing it didn't.

 

As he got to the end of the carpet, he stopped and turned to the other end. He fixed his bow tie and the cuffs of his shirt, before standing straight. Standing there, people walked past by him, giving him small encouraging smiles. And he smiled back to them, sort of thanking them for their support and encouragements. 

 

Namjoon stood beside him. But even with his friend's presence, Jin still couldn't help but feel nervous. His heart was still racing; his palms were still sweating.

 

"You okay?" Namjoon asked, who probably noticed Jin's foot incessantly tapping the floor in an irregular beat.

 

"Huh?" Jin turned to him.

 

Namjoon rolled his eyes. "Hyung are you okay?"

 

Jin nodded and let out a sigh he was keeping in for so long. "Just nervous."

 

The younger smiled, seeing how his hyung was on the edge since they got here. "You'll do just fine."

 

Will I? Jin was anxious. Since their arrival, he couldn't stop sweating. People were telling him it'll be okay, but he couldn't shake off the feeling that something would go wrong. He wasn't sure what'll go wrong, but something would probably will.

 

The doors closed. Then Not a bad thing by Justin Timberlake started to play form the stereo. Jin turned his attention to the door, anxious to see who'll be coming from those doors, his heart pounding harder than ever.

 

Then it opened, he felt like it was taking forever for the door to open fully. A tear slid down from his cheek, seeing you in that perfect white dress, he always imagined you'd wear on that special day. He could see you perfectly right behind that sheer white veil that falls down in front of you. You were beautiful; you always were, especially in his eyes. You hair cascades down you simple white lace dress. You were exactly how he imagined you's be. He couldn't find the words to describe how elegant and chic you were at the moment. Beside you were your parents; they were walking you down the aisle.

 

And as you were going down the aisle, Jin could see the woman he'll be spending the rest of his life with. He was sweating, fidgeting, thinking he doesn't deserve someone as beautiful as you. You were everything he ever asked for, understanding, loving, caring, smart, and funny. You were also very supportive of him, and despite of the issues that stirred in the past, you never let those bring your relationship with Jin down. You always listened to him, as he would always listen to you.

 

Namjoon patted his hyung's back. "You'll do fine, hyung." Jin smiled. I sure hope so.

 

You and your parents stopped right in front of him. Your dad held out his hand and Jin shook it, with your dad holding Jin's hand a little to firm. Your dad leaned in and said, "Take good care of her."

 

You future husband nodded and said, "You don't have to worry about her sir." He smiled.

 

Your dad let Jin's hand go, while your mom gave him a hug. "Welcome to the family, Jin." She smiled, wiping a tear from the corner of her eyes.

 

You smiled as Jin took your hand and led you to the altar. His heart won't stop pounding and he felt like he's already running out of breath. As you and him stood in front of the priest, you leaned closer to him and whispered, "I love you."

 

I love you? Those three words gave him the assurance he was longing for since he got to the church. It dispelled his fears, all of it. You always had this power over him, the power to make him calm and make him feel reassured that everything would turn out okay. He could finally breathe calmly again. "I love you more." He smiled because he knew that spending the rest of his life with you was the best decision he ever made.

 




(04/14/14)

SUBSCRIBE. REQUEST. COMMENT. UPVOTE. Thank you! :) - RiksiRixa