Jr. - First of many dates

A Series of EXO, BTS & GOT7 Drabbles

The skies were bright as it was a cloudless afternoon. The weather was perfect for what Jinyoung had in store for you. He smiled at himself as he recalled how he planned and did almost everything. Luckily, even the weather was going along everything was perfect. In his mind, he was taking every god or heavenly being out there for making things go his was. With a big grin, he left his apartment, ready to sweep you off your feet.

---

Nervous was not enough to describe how you were feeling at the moment. You weren't sure what to do or how to dress, after all this was your first time to get asked out on a date. And it was nerve wrecking. You had no idea how long you stood in front of your closet, staring at it blankly as you were still unsure of what to wear because all what Jinyoung told you was to wear something comfortable. But the thing was, you were comfortable in anything you wear. And then you heard that sound you were dreading for the most, the sound of your doorbell ringing. Damn! You cursed as you grabbed a simple white A-line dress and wore it in haste.

You ran down the stairs, almost tripping as you missed a step. Thank god that you had good reflexes or instead of date, you'd end up having a trip to the hospital. Heaving a deep sigh, you turned the knob and the door swung open, revealing a guy in a simple white short-sleeved polo and checkered shorts. He his heel and your gazes met, the corner of his lips turning up into a full smile. Oh god that smile--that smile which always melt your heart whenever it was directed at you.

"Good afternoon." Jinyoung greeted, his voice almost sounding seductive. You could melt right there and then, but you had a date to go to; so instead you opted to bite your lower lip as you tried your best not to show how happy you really were. "You ready?"

"Yeah sure!" You said as you stepped out and closed the door behind you.

He burst into laughter much to your puzzlement. You scrunched your eyebrows, not bothering to hide your confusion. Damn! Maybe I should've worn jeans!  You thought as you suddenly felt conscious about your legs.

Jinyoung probably laugh for a good two minutes before he was finally able to calm himself down. "Are you not gonna shoes?" He asked, in between breathes as he was almost out of it.

You looked down to your feet and saw you were barefoot. Your eyes widened as heat crept up to your cheeks. You cussed inwardly as you ran back to your house to grab a pair of shoes.

When you returned to the waiting Jinyoung, you were still wearing the same dress, having decided not to change and make him wait longer, and now with sneakers.

"Come on?" He held out his hand with a smile. And you gave your hand without any hesitation.

---

Somehow, Jinyoung managed to convince you into wearing blindfolds and now you had no idea where you were; although you were hoping you were still in the same city or country for that matter. You were feeling more and more nervous as time passed by and you were wearing blindfolds. It really but the up side of that was, you get to hold his hand as he guided to wherever he was taking you. Maybe that consolation was enough.

You suddenly felt him stop walking. And in a matter of seconds there was a blinding light, he took of the blindfolds. You covered your eyes with your hand as you were trying to adjust. When everything was finally okay, you surveyed the surroundings and realized you were in a garden. Flowers of different colors and sizes blooming everywhere, the land covered by this vibrant green tone. You slowly spun around, taking in the magnificent sight in front of you.

You stopped when you noticed something. There was a blanket in the middle of the garden, and it was also only then that you realized that Jinyoung was nowhere to be found. You started to panic but as you turned around, you saw him carrying this big brown basket, walking towards you. A sigh of relief escaped your lips. He placed the basket on the blanket.

He stood in front of you, taking your hand and placing a kiss on it. He held your hands as he pressed it near his cheek. "I'm not sure if this is what you want but this is all I could do. I want you to know that I'm more than willing to do anything just to make you happy. I hope this little picnic will do that."

You couldn’t help but smile at his words as they were sincere. And you loved that about him. You took your hand from his grasp to be able to hold his face. "This is enough." You said as you brushed your thumb on his cheek.

---

You and Jinyoung spent all afternoon talking about almost everything and anything, from science to music, from history to arts. There were topics and issues that you disagree on but you were always able to somehow reach a compromise. And as you were talking about those things, you were also enjoying the food he brought with him, sandwiches, sweets (strawberry and chocolate to be exact) and even wine.

Still sitting on the blanket, his arm was wrapped around you while your head was resting on the crook of his neck. The sun was setting and it was majestic how the orange hue of the skies made the garden even more beautiful that it already was. Indeed, everything was almost beyond perfection. And then a sudden thought came to you. You wriggled your way out of his hug and got the wine glasses you two had been using since earlier and filled it with wine. As you handed him his glass, you could read the confusion in his face. "To the first of many date and memories." You said as you raised you glass. He smiled as acknowledge what you said. You drank at the same time.

---

He let the glass down and scooched closer to you. He leaned in closer, placing a soft kiss on you lips. You didn't had the time to react as he spun you around, pulling you to him, your head resting on his chest. "Would it be weird if I say that I think I'm already falling hard for you?" He muttered.

"Nah~" You smiled lightly as took his hand and intertwined your fingers. "We'll get there." You laughed. Cause I think I am too.




A/N

So I am back. Actually not really. I still have my proposal defense on Wednesday and hopefully, I'll get more free time after that.

I've been active in Tumblr for the last couple of months and the drabbles and scenarios, which will be posted in the next few days are requests from Tumblr. I'm sorry I went AWOL, although I'm not sure if anyone is reading my stories here at all. So yeah. Lame excuse. 

Yes, I'm writing for Got7. I've also posted a link for guidelines. If you're going to request, please go through that first.

I'd love some feedback from anyone who's reading my drabs here.

SUBSCRIBE. REQUEST. COMMENT. UPVOTE. Thank you! :) - RiksiRixa