Sehun - Change of plans

A Series of EXO, BTS & GOT7 Drabbles

A/N: A request from -simplicity-. You are Minhi.



 

It was a typical afternoon, the sun outside was blazing hot making Minhi too lazy to move around so maybe it's a good thing when Sehun texted her that he was coming over instead of their original plan to meet up in the mall. Minhi was thanking every god out there for changing her boyfriend's mind and for giving her the gift of air conditioning, she didn't feel like burning herself under the scorching sun outside.

 

Sehun's last class ended about an hour ago which meant he'd be arriving any moment now. She was still lying on her bed, waiting for the sound of the door bell. She's happy that they'd get to see each again. Both of them were busy with school works and being in different universities wasn't exactly helping, so when they had the chance to spend the time together, they would.

 

Their relationship was simple, it wasn't perfect but whose relationship ever is? They didn't fight often but there were still the small and big inevitable fights however in the end they would manage to overcome every obstacle thrown to them.

 

She smiled as memories of the times they spent together came flooding back to her mind. From the first moment they met to getting to know each other better, from Sehun confessing to her which she rejected at first by the way to her finally saying yes to dating him. He was kind but very persistent which eventually led her to fall for him. He had his own charms after all.

 

*Ding dong*

 

And there's the sound she had been waiting for. She rushed to the door with a huge grin on her face. Okay. So maybe I'm a little excited. Opening the door, a guy donning an orange tee topped with a white polka-dot shirt the sleeves folded messily, black bermuda shorts and orange sneakers. He flashed her his amazing smile after he ran his hand on his already disheveled hair. He leaned in, placing a soft kiss on her lips. "Hey."

 

A weird yet good frenzy went through Minhi's body. She missed him, it's been almost two weeks since they last saw each other in person. "Hey stranger." She grinned from ear to ear.

 

He wrapped his arms around her, enveloping her in a warm hug. I missed this. She pulled away slightly, still smiling. "Come on in." Taking his hand, she closed the door and led him to the living room.

 

"So what do you wanna do?" She asked.

 

He placed his bag on the couch and took something from it. Minhi's eyes widened when she saw what he was holding out, a dvd of Silent Hill: Revelation. There were three reasons why. First, she was never a fan of gory horror movies, actually she was not of horror movies in general. Second, a gory movie means violence and blood. Lastly, it just contained too much of everything she hated. And of course he knew all that.

 

She glared at Sehun. "What?" He smiled, feigning innocence.

 

"You know what!" Minhi huffed, pouting.

 

He walked towards her, still smiling like the idiot he is. "Come on it's just 4pm, plus I'll be watching it with you. You don't have to worry." He reassured her.

 

"But still. What if I can't sleep tonight?" She reasoned out. It had happened before. There was this one time she watched a horror movie with her friends during a sleepover and Minhi ended up staying up till morning cause she couldn't remove the gory scary images in her head.

 

"Then I'll stay over." He offered.

 

Minhi's ears perked up upon hearing the offer. She bit her lip, trying to look like as if she was still thinking about her answer. But in reality she already had one. "Fine."

 

Sehun hugged her tight before jogging towards the dvd player. He took the remote control, pressed play and walked back to the couch. Minhi was already sitting with a blanket over her shoulders. He scooched beside her, she placed a pillow on his lap and rested her head on it.

 

---

 

They were already halfway through the movie. Minhi was in between Sehun's legs, his arms wrapped around her protectively, his head resting on her shoulder. She flinched whenever something happens in the movie. She was shaking all through out the film and it made him guilty to see how frightened Minhi was. Guilt was eating him up so he did what he had to do, what he should've done from the start; he grabbed the remote control and stopped the movie.

 

"Sorry." He sighed. She turned around, giving him a puzzled look. "For making you watch it."

 

Guilt evident on his face, Minhi forgave him, well actually she wasn't even angry or anything like that. She's just really scared and probably a bit disappointed, who wouldn't be when you're in her position? She pecked his cheek and smiled at him. "It's okay."

 

He shrugged. "Is there anything you wanna do?"

 

An evil thought came to her mind. A very evil thought. "Anything?" She smirked. And he nodded.

 

---

 

Okay. So maybe Sehun shouldn't have said that. Maybe he shouldn't have agreed to the anything part. Or rather, he shouldn't just have said anything in the first place. Although he was really willing to do anything for Minhi, the situation he's in right now was probably the most ridiculously embarrassing moment in his entire existence. And when I say most embarrassing, I mean it. What happened?

 

Well as of the moment, he's standing in front of the mirror staring at himself, with a frown on his face. He wasn't sure if he could even walk out of the bathroom with the shame he was feeling. He just wanted to the earth to eat him whole, leaving no trace behind, if only that was possible. But right now, he had to keep the promise he made, he had to walk out of the bathroom and strut like the world's best super model.

 

He sighed, taking one last look before walking towards the door. Another sigh escaped his lips as he turned the door knob. Here goes nothing. He thought as he pushed the door open, revealing himself to Minhi. His eyes shut closed afraid to see her reaction.

 

---

 

THIS IS EPIC! Minhi thought. At the moment, her eyes were wide open. staring at the person in front of her. Sehun was wearing one of Minhi's white bodycon dress and a pair of stilettos, his face with a simple make courtesy of none other than Minhi, plus his hair tied up into what resembled a mushroom wasn't really helping. His eyes were closed, making his eyeshadow pop out more. The dress was a little too tight though. Sehun did say he was willing to do anything.

 

Minhi could hardly keep herself from laughing, she was laughing like a maniac inside. She couldn't even comprehend the sight. Sehun in a dress and heels was just too much so she ended up laughing in front of him. It might seem bad cause she made him wear those things but she just couldn't help it, after he did say he was willing to do anything to make it up to her. A wrong move from Him. She wiped a tear that was about to fall from the corner of her eye and saw that Sehun was bitting his lip, still awkwardly standing there.

 

She sighed and tried to compose herself. She patted the empty seat beside her, gesturing Sehun to sit which he did. He sat there, awkwardly pulling down the dress which rose up when he sat. He kept quiet, probably unsure of what to say.

 

Smiling was the only thing Minhi could think of to prevent herself from laughing out loud, again. Sehun's been embarrassed enough. She placed her arms around his shoulders and pulled him closer. "Thank you." She cooed. He pouted in return. "You look hot by the way."

 

Sehun pulled away, giving her a what-the- look, his man pride clearly hurt.

 

"What?" Minhi said nonchalantly. "If I were a dude and you're a real girl, I'd definitely hit on you." She winked.

 

To say that Sehun is shocked was an understatement. He obviously wasn't expecting that. His eyes were wider than Kyungsoo, if that was even possible. Again, his reaction was priceless. And Minhi just couldn't contain all the laughter she's been holding since she stopped. She laughed and laughed and laughed and she ended up rolling on the floor.

 

Sehun sighed exasperatingly, pinching the bridge of his nose. Why am I with her again? He thought, his look fixated on the girl, the love of his life, rolling on the floor laugh at him because he was wearing a dress that was three times smaller than his size and shoes a little too small for his feet. Wow. He just did for this woman and here she was, laughing at him for doing so.

 

It probably took Minhi more than ten minutes to finally stop laughing. She was now seated beside Sehun who still had the dress and the whole shebang on.

 

"Can I change now?" Sehun asked.

 

Minhi wrapped her arms around Sehun's waist and leaned closer to him. "I love you." She whispered.

 

And with those three sweet little words were enough to send Sehun's heart into a crazy frenzy, pounding like it's gonna pop out his chest. Those three words from that specific person, from Minhi, always had this effect on him even after hearing it over a thousand times already.  He turned to her, to see her face only a few centimeters away from his. He smiled at her lightly before placing a soft kiss on her lips. "I love you too. Can I change now?" He pouted a little.

 

Minhi nodded with a sweet smile. And Sehun stood up and walked back to the bathroom. He turned to look at her one last time and stuck his tongue out teasingly. "Thank you." She mouthed to him.

 

He smiled at her, as if saying you're welcome, before closing the door the behind him. Again, he looked at himself in the mirror but this time, there was smile on his face.

 

This might be one of the worst days of Sehun's life, again might be. Indeed Minhi made him a wear a ridiculous outfit to get back at him for making her watch a horror movie but he was happy and content that he was able to make it up to her. She might be a little crazy, okay maybe a little too crazy, but that's exactly what made her special, what made him like her, what made him love her.

 

And after a few seconds, a sudden realization came to him. He had no choice but to rip the dress he was wearing, the dress which was one of Minhi's favorites. He groaned, feeling the need to punch something or himself. Sorry baby, I'll make it up to you I swear. He thought as he ripped the dress he was wearing.

 




(05/13/14)

This Sehun drabble was made by -simplicity-I hope I did well and sorry for taking long things came up and I wasn't able to do much the whole weekend. Anyway I hope you liked it. And thank you for requesting! :)

SUBSCRIBE. REQUEST. COMMENT. UPVOTE. Thank you! :) - RiksiRixa