Do - Leavin' on a jet plane

A Series of EXO, BTS & GOT7 Drabbles

A/N: You are Anna. 



 

Anna just got at the airport, her ticket was in her purse along with her passport. She looked at her watch to make sure she was on time for her flight which leaves at 11am. It was almost  ten in the morning giving her a few minutes to check in.

 

The airport wasn't crowded as she thought it would be. Partly maybe because it wasn't travel season. She looked around, taking in that this might be the last time she'd be in this place. Leaving home wasn't really something she wanted but right now it was what she needed. She went on and walked towards the check in area.

 

With the little amount of people, it wasn't hard to miss that red head in the crowd. He was standing there as if waiting for someone. Anna quickly turned around, wanting to avoid him but she saw her just as she walked away. "Anna!" Kyungsoo cried.

 

Anna walked faster but she felt someone hold her arm, making her stop. She turned around and saw a panting Kyungsoo holding her.

 

"Wait." He paused, trying to catch his breath. "Just wait." He let arm go but just as he did, she took a step ready to run away however Kyungsoo was faster, he was able to take hold of her wrist. "Just don't go. I don't want you to go."

 

"Does it look like your opinion matters?"

 

"I'm sorry okay? I was being immature to hurt you." He said, still panting. It was pretty obvious he wasn't really the athletic type.

 

"Let go. I have a flight to catch." She said blankly. It hurt Kyungsoo to see how it was easy for her to run away from their problems.

 

"No!" He held her wrist tighter.

 

"Let go!" Anna screamed, getting the attention of the people around them without even noticing it.

 

"I said no!" 

 

"Why are you being immature?"

 

"Why are you being selfish?"

 

Anna looked offended at how Kyungsoo called her selfish. She wasn't selfish, she never was. She let him be just like he wanted and now she's selfish. "I hate you." She cried. "Now let me go."

 

"No!" Kyungsoo said firmly. "I don't want you to go! Can't you see that I'm trying here?"

 

"You call this trying? Kyungsoo I've tried, I really did. But no matter what happens we always end up fighting, always. And it's tiring Kyung, I don't want to fight with you anymore." Tears were forming in the corner of her eyes. A moment of weakness, if you will. They've been together for quite some time and right now, they're in the phase of the relationship where they fight over every little thing. And Anna was tired of all that.

 

"Anna, we're in a relationship, we'll always fight that's part of it. But no matter how much we fight, we'll always make up in the end of the day because we love each other."

 

"What's the sense in making up when we'll just fight again the next day?" Anna was holding back the tears. She didn't want to cry here.

 

Kyungsoo pulled her close to him. His chin resting on her shoulder, as they have the same height. "I love you." He whispered as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "I love you and I'll always will. And it doesn't matter how much you push me away cause I'll always coming running back to you." He sounded so sincere that Anna just broke down into soft sobs.

 

She loved him so much and his words made her feel that leaving wasn't really going to do her any good. "I love you too." She whispered.

 

He smiled and pulled away, kneeling on one knee. He took her hand and placed a kiss on it. "I don't care we get married in five years or even tomorrow. I just want you and everyone to know how much I love you. I want to be in another level of commitment. I want you to be my fiance."

 

Anna was so taken aback by Kyungsoo's sudden proposal that she didn't hear the crowd that gathered around them cheering. It was as if everything in the world stopped and they were the only people in the moment. She was lost for words and felt him tugging her hand. "Anna?" He murmured. And then she was pulled back in reality.

 

"Say yes!" The crowd cheered.

 

Heat was running to her cheeks and they were turning into a tint of red. She was so engrossed with their fight that she complete forgot that they were at the airport right now. She wanted to pulled her hand back and cover her face.

 

"Anna?" Kyungsoo murmured again.

 

"Yes!" It came out as a scream as she pulled Kyungsoo up into a tight hug. Her cheeks still red from embarrassment.

 

The people around them were cheering and shouting congratulations. "Put the ring on her!" Someone in the crowd yelled.

 

Kyungsoo pulled away, awkwardness on his face. Now his cheeks were also red. "I--" He bit his lip. "This was really out of nowhere so I didn't have the time to get a ring. But don't worry, I'll--" Anna didn't let him finish as she pulled him into another hug. "It's okay. I don't mind." She smiled.

 

"Kiss!" Another person from the crowd yelled.

 

Anna's eyes widened as the people's cheers were getting louder. Kyungsoo pulled away again. He looked really awkward and perfect at the same time. Right now, Anna's happy she missed checking in because if she had managed to avoid the love of her life and check in, she might already be on the flight to London, leaving him thousand of miles away. Their gazes met and once again, Anna felt like they were the only people on earth. Everyone around on them was on mute, not a sound can be heard. He his lips and slowly leaned in, sealing the deal with a soft kiss.

 




(06/20/14)

This is for my friend Anna who's birthday was yesterday since I wasn't able to get you a gift, I hope this is okay. :) Belated happy birthday! I love you!! :*

SUBSCRIBE. REQUEST. COMMENT. UPVOTE. Thank you! :) - RiksiRixa