V - Only Kim Taehyung

A Series of EXO, BTS & GOT7 Drabbles
There were lots of reasons why you were groggy and a bit depressed today. To start off, you were late for class because your alarm clock didn't go off. Second, when you got to the classroom the quiz for your first class had already started and you weren't allowed to take it because you were late so you had to sit outside in the hall for almost as hour as the whole class was taking their quiz. Third, it was only when lunch had arrived that you realized you weren't able to bring the lunch your mom had left for you, and that you didn't have enough money to buy food. And being the shy person what you are, you kept it to yourself and opted to stay alone in the library. As for the last reason, it was already a bit dim when you left the university. And it just had to rain when you were just three block away from home. What's more was that, you forgot to bring an umbrella when you left in a rush this morning.
 
As you got to your room, still a bit wet from running under the pouring rain, you laid on your bed, not caring whether you'd get your bed wet. All you wanted was a little rest. You covered your eyes with the back of your hand as you heaved a deep sigh. What a day!  You thought.
 
You were about to fall asleep when you heard your phone rang. With a groan, you climbed down your bed and crawled to your bag, which you left right by the door. Usually, when you see this person calling, it'd brighten up your mood but today was a little different. You slid your finger across the screen and placed your phone by your ear.
 
"I miss you~" Taehyung sang from the other end of the phone. He was your boyfriend. You met him while you were taking dance classes back in high school and the two of you just clicked. You had the same interests, dancing and music in particular. Even though he was attending a different school back then that didn't stop him from asking you out on a date and eventually, he asked you to be his girl. You had been together for more than two years now.
 
 "Hmm." You hummed as you crawled back to your bed, feeling more tired despite the fact that you weren't actually doing anything.
 
"Baby are you okay?"
 
"Hmm."
 
"Do you wanna talk about it?"
 
"Hmm."
 
"Baby, take to me." He sighed.
 
And you sighed. Made sense. You thought. "I just had a bad day, 
that's all."
 
"I could tell."
 
"Oh yeah?"
 
"Yeah. My love's so powerful that I could sense those things."
 
You almost giggled at his words. "You always know what to say." 
The corner of your lips curving up ever so lightly.
 
"Well, I'm Kim Taehyung baby~" He said, trying to act suave--which he managed to pull off somehow.
 
"Yeah yeah. You're the almighty V." This time you were able to laugh a little. "Can I call you back? I just need to shower."
 
"Sure."
 
"I'll--"
 
"Try not to think of me while you're in the shower."
 
You could swear that you could hear his smile over the phone. "!" You rolled your eyes.
 
"Yeah but you love this ." Now he was laughing.
 
Only Kim Taehyung. You thought as you ended the call.
 
---
 
You were only planning to take a shower but you ended up lying on the bathtub instead. You laid there for almost an hour, relaxing your frustrations away. Taehyung was able to help however nothing's better than warm water, scented candles and soft music.
 
Now in pajamas, you were almost going to call Taehyung when his name popped up on our screen. You slumped yourself on you bed as you answered his call.
 
"Thought you were just going to take a shower?" He was trying to sound annoyed but you knew better. You could just laugh at him right now but you were still a bit frustrated about all your misfortunes today that you couldn't. "My tub missed me."
 
"Yeah, well I miss you too."
 
"I know."
 
"Wow, getting cocky aren't we?" He sounded rather amused.
 
"I got it from a certain someone." You smiled a little.
 
"Wow. That certain someone must be a tall hot alien then!"
 
Now that made you laugh. "Indeed he is."
 
"Now that alien is feeling rather cold and wants to cuddle with someone."
 
"Aww! Too bad that alien lives galaxies away, I won't be able to help him with that." You teased, feeling better as your conversation with him went on. He always had that power, to make you feel better whenever you were feeling down.
 
A knock on your balcony door made you shot up in surprise. Feeling scared, you didn't end the call as you got the bat you keep by your nightstand and walked to the door. Your heartbeat rose in fear, your right hand holding the bat while the other clenched your phone tighter. Almost a thousand different scenarios ran through your mind as you approached the door. You placed your phone in your pocket and slowly turned the doorknob. You raised you other hand, ready to hit who or whatever was on the balcony. A tall person was standing there, his face covered by the shadow of cloud in the sky. Your heart was pounding and you were starting to sweat. "I think this alien deserves a hug." A familiar voice said.
 
The skies cleared in a matter of seconds, showing you his smiling face. He was wearing a huge jacket, his hands in his pockets. And that smile of his, which made you fall in love with him, plastered on his face. Kim Taehyung.
 
You were so close to tears that you dropped the bat and bit your lip. He quickly rushed to your side, enveloping you in his warm embrace. "Hey~ don't cry." He murmured against your hair.
 
"You're a jerk." You cried.
 
"I was just trying to surprise you." He reasoned out. You understood that he had a good intention but was climbing into your balcony necessary when he could've just knocked on the front door. "I could've just knocked on the front door but that would totally ruin the surprise." He said as if being able to read your thoughts. You hit his arm lightly, wanting to hurt him just a little bit. "C'mon."
 
He guided you back into your room, closing the door as you entered the premises. You went back to your bed and laid down. He pulled the blanket up and kept you in his arms, as you were resting your head on his shoulder. "Now sleep, I don't want a monster for a girlfriend." He joked and you kicked his shin. He groaned, obviously that was a little painful. Okay maybe more than a little. "I guess I deserve that one."
 
"Yeah."
 
"I'm sorry if I scared you but when I heard you when I called, I just had to see you." He said, as he pulled you closer.
You smiled, feeling really loved in his arms. "Thank you." You whispered as you wrapped your arms around his waist. You kissed his cheek, before resting your head back on his shoulder. "I love you." In his arms, you soon felt all the stress and frustrations wash away.
 
He kissed the top of your head and smiled. "I love you too."
 



SUBSCRIBE. REQUEST. COMMENT. UPVOTE. Thank you! :) - RiksiRixa