Chanyeol - All time high

A Series of EXO, BTS & GOT7 Drabbles

This was not what you signed up for, nope, definitely not. At the moment, you're staring at you passed out drunk boyfriend named Park Chanyeol. Indeed, your boyfriend decided to drink to the point that staying awake was simply impossible. And you just felt this strong urge to punch him in the gut. It might help him puke out the alcohol. You thought.

 

"Oh thank god, you're here." Joonmyeon, the class president, said rushing from the kitchen. He smelled like puke, and you look repulsed by him, which he noticed. "Don't ask." He sighed. "Anyway Yifan and Jongin said they'll help you with Chanyeol."

 

You pinched the bridge of your nose in irritation. "Why do I have to do this again?"

 

"Because you love him and I can't have him sleeping on my floor. Dad's gonna kill me when he sees Chanyeol."

 

Your fist curled in a ball, itching for something or someone to punch and right now, Chanyeol looked like a great punching bag.

 

Jongin and Yifan came, hauling Chanyeol's arms over their shoulders. "Man's heavy." Jongin complained as he was adjusting Chanyeol's arm.

 

"Let's go." Yifan said. "I want to go home already."

 

They helped you bring Chanyeol to your car. And somewhere along putting the drunk idiot in your car, he moved which made Jongin lose his balance which ended with Chanyeol hitting his head on the car door. He groaned but didn't wake up. "Wow he's passed out real good." Jongin said just as he dumped Chanyeol almost lifeless body unto the backseat.

 

---

 

Mr. Lee, your family's butler, greeted you as soon as you stepped out of the car. You told him to have someone bring Chanyeol to you room and to get you some towels. He nodded after all your instructions and you went back to your car to get your phone.

 

When you got to your room, Chanyeol was already sprawled on your bed, his long limbs dangling. You sighed. I could be sleeping right now. You thought as you approached the sleeping giant. He looked so peaceful but he smelled like puke and alcohol, and then a loud snore came from him. You rolled your eyes.

 

The towels were on the bedside table. You grabbed a damp one and started pressing it gently on Chanyeol's face.

 

"Why do you have to be such an idiot?" You said.

 

Chanyeol was the world's best boyfriend but sometimes he could also be the idiot of all idiots, just like right now. "And you had to get drunk, really Yeol?" You complained as if having an actual conversation with him. "You shouldn't have drank to much." You sighed.

 

After wiping Chanyeol's face, you took one of his shirts from your closet. You tried to take his shirt off, tried. But he was too heavy. You leaned back, again that urge to slap or hurt him real bad came back however you decided against it. And then you heard a snicker, you could swear you heard something but it was impossible since you were the only ones in the room and Chanyeol's good as dead. You chose to ignore what you heard and groaned as you returned to trying to take Chanyeol's shirt off. And after lots and lots of struggling, and maybe some kicking, you were finally able to change his shirt.

 

You slumped yourself beside him in exhaustion, changing the shirt of a dumbo wasn't an easy task especially since he was passed out drunk. He didn't smell like puke anymore. At least that's gone. "Thank god I love you, or else I would've just slapped the out of you." You said before rolling over to the other side of the bed. Without changing into pajamas and with the extreme tiredness you're feeling, you fell asleep in an instant.

 

---

 

What you didn't know was, Chanyeol wasn't really that drunk. He just acted like that. Why? He's not so sure himself but maybe because he wanted to know how'd you react at that kind of situation. And the snicker you heard earlier, yes, it came from none other than Chanyeol himself.

 

When he heard a soft snore coming from you, he sat up slowly, making sure not to make so much movement. He held the back of his head which was the part that hit the car earlier. He sighed before leaning close to you. He watched you as looked so peaceful in your sleep, he even noticed how you weren't able to change your clothes. He felt bad a little because he could now see how tired you were. He placed a kiss on your forehead before lying back down to the bed. He wrapped his arms around you, pulling you slowly and gently towards him. Your head was facing his chest. You stirred a little which made Chanyeol stop moving. When he felt like it was okay to move again, he pulled the blanket up, covering both of you. He kissed your forehead again and rested his chin on your head. "I love you too." He mumbled as he went back to sleep.

 




(06/20/14)

Two drabbles in one day. If you didn't notice, check the one before this. :) Kaye helped me with the title. Thank you love. <3

SUBSCRIBE. REQUEST. COMMENT. UPVOTE. Thank you! :) - RiksiRixa