Suho - A father's love

A Series of EXO, BTS & GOT7 Drabbles

 

A/N: A request from an anon in tumblr. This is my first ever Wolf au. :)



 

Werewolves at this time already had the power to shift at will and to not change during full moons.

 

Suho was EXO's alpha male, he might not be the strongest but he's definitely a leader and the smartest. Born from a pure blood family of werewolves, he was expected to wed another pure blood but alas his heart yearned for someone not of their kin. He fell in a love with a human, she was pretty smart and very kind-hearted so it wasn't long before Suho had fallen head-over-heels in love with her. Although their parents strong objected the union at first, their son had already made up his mind and with the alpha  male gene in his body, there was no more changing of his decision.

 

It didn't take long after their official union that Katrina got pregnant. Of course everyone in the clan was ecstatic but Suho's parents feared of what might become of the shild, for a child of half-blood was known to have problems with their shiftings and in some cases, they wouldn't be able to shift at all. With their faith in each other, Suho and Katrina were ready to accept whatever the heavens would bless them and so they waited for the birth of their first child.

 

On the night that Katrina gave birth, the moon was full and the skies were clear, Suho took this as a sign that his first child would be able to transform just like him. But as time passed by and little Dash reached his sixth full moon, when the first transformation should occur, nothing happened. Dash hadn't been able to shape shift at any certain time. Although a bit heart broken and disappointed, Suho didn't love his son any less instead he treasured him more.

 

---

 

Today was Dash's first birthday and everyone was there, EXO and their respective spouses. EXO were in the living room while their wives were in the kitchen preparing a sumptuous dinner. The little pups were in the nursery in the second floor, being looked after by Kris, Chen, Lay, Kyungsoo, and Xiumin.

 

"How's Dash?" Lu Han, a half-blood member of EXO and Dash's godfather, asked.

 

Suho shrugged. His son still hadn't manage to shape shift since he was born. When the sixth full moon after his first, the first time a werewolf was supposed to transform, he didn't. Indeed the alpha male was disappointed but he didn't let it show.

 

Only a deep sigh came from the alpha male. He envied the other members of his pack because all their pups were able to shift and his Dash was the only exception. He was sad but still happy because Dash was a gift from both Katrina and the heavens.

 

"Don't worry." Lu Han patted their leader back. "Remember when I was a young pup, I wasn't able to transfom until I was five years old."

 

"Yeah. But that's different in this case." Baekhyun said. "Dash has the alpha male gene and you didn't." He pointed out to Lu Han. And the elder kicked Baekhyun's shin. "Not helping idiot!"

 

"Ow!" Baekhyun winced.

 

"Come now Lu Han, play nice." Ririn, Lu Han's wife, said having witness what her other half did. Lu Han just huffed as his wife approached him.

 

"How's cooking?" Suho asked.

 

Ririn settled on Lu Han's lap before speaking. "Katrina's making lasagna." She smiled.

 

"Did I hear Katrina and Lasagna in one sentence?" Chanyeol exclaimed, standing from the couch.

 

"Easy there tiger. She'll get it out of the oven in any minute." Stephanie, Chanyeol's wife and another human, said walking towards her beloved idiot.

 

Soon their nostrils were filled with the savory smell of lasagna and after a few seconds, Katrina walked out of the kitchen. She approached her husband and placed a kiss on his cheek. "Go get the kids. Dinner's ready."

 

"Okay." Suho said, giving his beloved wife a kiss as well.

 

"Ah!" A scream came from the nursery upstairs. And then there were barkings.

 

With their instincts kicking in and without saying a word, the males transformed into their wolf forms. Suho was pure black, one of the characteristics of the alpha male gene, and his eyes as red as the blood moon. Lu Han's fur was chocolate brown with golden brown streaks and his eyes brown just like in his human form. Chanyeol was burgundy, a trade mark having fire powers. And Baekhyun was light brown with a big silver spot on his torso.

 

The leader howled as if saying something to his pack members. They ran up the stairs, leaving their better halves behind.

 

Suho was scared. How did an intruder enter without any of us noticing? He thought just as he knocked down the door of the nursery. The members of his pact were unconscious and dripping wet. The pups Sehun, Chanyeol and Stephanie's son; Kai, Lu Han and Ririn's son; and Tao, Baekhyun's adopted son, were also dripping wet and in their wolf forms. He looked around and saw in the corner of the room, a little black wolf. It was curled into a ball and shivering. Suho quickly turned back to his human form and ran to that little black wolf. He picked it up and cradled it in his arms. He held it with so much care, as if holding a delicate piece of glassware.

 

"Honey what happened?" Suho heard Katrina say from the door, her voice was frantic. "Where's Dash?" He turned around and showed her the little pup he was carrying in his arms. She approached him with caution. "Is that Dash? The name was almost said in a whisper. He nodded. "Do you want to hold him?" He asked.

 

"I--" Katrina hesitated.

 

"Here~" Suho cooed, carefully handing Dash to Katrina. She took him in her arms, caressing his back. "He's so cute." She mumbled. Suho chuckled a little.

 

"Whaa--" Ririn was cut off by Lu Han's mouth covering . "Come they need a moment." He said, letting her go slowly. She saw her favorite family, huddle together in a corner. She didn't need to ask to know what happened, she could tell just by that smile on Katrina's face and the tears on Suho's eyes. Ririn smiled as she felt Lu Han pull her by her waist.

 




(06/18/14)

SUBSCRIBE. REQUEST. COMMENT. UPVOTE. Thank you! :) - RiksiRixa