Suho - Trust Issues

A Series of EXO, BTS & GOT7 Drabbles

For: KayeAllen12

 

You woke up in an empty bed; Suho was no longer there. You frowned, thinking he left you right after what happened last night. A tear slipped from your eye but you quickly wiped it away. Hearing pans clanging in the kitchen, you stood up and grabbed your robe that somehow ended up hanging on the nightstand beside your bed. After putting it on, you took the pepper spray from your bag.

 

You opened the door slowly, fearing it will creak; and tiptoed your way to the kitchen, taking small soundless steps.

 

Before taking the turn into the kitchen, you held the pepper spray up, ready to pepper spray the intruder. You heaved a deep sigh before closing your eyes.

 

'Please be harmless.' You thought.

 

You took a step, which turned into an almost run, walking hastily to the intruder. Your gaze was locked on the floor, not bother to see who you were going to pepper spray. You pointed the tin bottle up and pressed the nozzle hard.

 

"Ah!"

 

An unmanly shriek came from the intruder. You looked up and saw him, hands balled into a fist, rubbing his eyes and taking a step back. You saw his disheveled hair; he was only wear a pair of boxers and a plain white long-sleeved polo. You tilted your head, a bit confused.

 

And it took you a couple more seconds to realize whom you pepper sprayed.

 

"Joonie!" You burst out, dropping the tin bottle to the ground as you take a step closer to him. "What were you doing?"

 

"Trying to make you breakfast." He answered, pouting unknowingly with his fists still rubbing his eyes.

 

You cupped his cheeks, pulling his face closer to yours, close enough to feel his hot breath on your face that send shivers down your spine. You removed your hands from his cheeks and held his balled fists, removing them from his eyes. You how red the skin around his eyes were, making you drown in guilt.

 

"Open your eyes." You said.

 

He did what was asked of him, but you could see how hard he was struggling. He would open his eyes and bat it for a few times before closing it again.

 

You cupped his cheeks again, pulling him down to your level. "Open, I'll blow." And he did just that, and your timing was perfect. You blew as he opened his eyes.

 

"Better now?"

 

He opened his eyes, which were still red, batting them for a few more times before they could stay open. He leaned closer to you, resting his forehead on yours. "Yeah." He looked at you straight in the eyes, sending your heart into a crazy frenzy.

 

You giggled a little, but broke eye contact and sighed. "I'm sorry." You mumbled.

 

"Huh?" He lifted your face by the chin but you looked away, shaking your head to remove his hand but he held you firmly. "What's up?"

 

But you stayed quiet.

 

"Hey baby, what's wrong?" He sounded so worried that it made you feel guiltier. "Baby?"

 

"Ugh--" You hesitated. "I said, I was sorry."

 

"Look at me." But with what he said, it made you look away even more. "Baby, I said look at me." He said sternly.

 

You obeyed and looked at him straight in the eyes. "Now tell me what's wrong."

 

Staring at his sparkling eyes, tears were forming in the corner of your own. A tear slipped but he wiped it away gently. He smiled lightly. "Baby?"

 

You heaved a deep sigh. "I'm sorry."

 

He looked so confused that it wasn't hard to miss. "Why?"

 

"For pepper spraying you." Again, you broke eye contact, choosing to stare at the floor. But he lifted your face again. "I don't think that's it."

 

You sighed again and rolled eyes. "You know me a little too well." You smiled halfheartedly. "It's just that this morning, when I woke up, you were gone. I thought you just see me as one of those girls of yours. I thought you left--"

 

He didn't let you finish; he pulled you into a tight hug. What he did surprised you that you froze in his warm embrace. He nuzzled his face against your hair. "Why would I do that?"

 

You bit your lip, finally giving into the hug and hugging him back. "I don't know."

 

He tsk-ed and pulled away, looking at your watery eyes. "I wouldn't leave you. I love you too much." He smiled reassuringly.

 

His words left you speechless. You weren't exactly expecting this, especially from him. After all, he was known to be quite the playboy. So you just stared at him, with a questioning look.

 

He sighed. "Okay. I know you know about me being the 'ladies' man'." There was shame in his voice that he tried to hide, but you didn't miss it. "I'm the type of guy who leaves first thing in the morning, like right after waking up. I do that with every girl. But when I woke this morning next to you, your arms were draped on my stomach, your head was resting on my chest, and you were facing me, smiling unconsciously. I felt like my heart was going to pop out of my chest and my stomach doing flips. That never happened to me before. But when I saw you, looking all peace and angelic, I told myself I wouldn't mind waking up to that every morning." He smiled.

 

His sudden confession left you more than speechless. You just kept staring into his eyes, wondering if what you heard was real.

 

His lips were pressed together, forming a thin line. "I think it would be good if you say something." He said awkwardly. "Anything."

 

"Ugh--" You froze, then a sudden thought came to your mind. "Was that the reason why you were making breakfast?"

 

He nodded, rubbing the back of his head awkwardly. "Yeah." He bit his lip.

 

You smiled slightly, seeing what he tried to do was something he was not used to. Because you're talking about your best friend, Kim Joonmyeon the one-night stand type of guy that would make you swoon with his flowery words but would leave first thing the next morning.

 

This time, you were the one who hugged him. You buried your face in his chest and mumbled. "I think I love you too." You tried to make it inaudible.

 

But unknown to you, he heard it. It made his heart pound in a good way, and it filled his stomach with fluttering butterflies. He smiled, finally realizing he found the girl he would want to wake up with every morning.

 




(02/19/14)

COMMENT PLS! :) - RiksiRixa