FINALE

I Love You But You Love Him

 


A/N: Thank you for everything guys :) here is the end.  

 

 

Baekhyun was so happy finally all of his hard work would be paid of. Today he is going to meet the CEO of the company that would publish his story. He was so excited and nervous at the same time. 

 

 


When the door to the office of the CEO was opened his heart won't stop beating so fast. 

 

There he saw a very handsome man sitting on his luxurious chair. 

 

"Please seat down" The Man said while pointing the chair from across his sit. 


Baekhyun seat down and thank him. 

 

"So Baekhyun, I must say your story is quite  interesting."


"Thank you sir"

 

"Chanyeol, call me Chanyeol"

 

Baekhyun was shocked to hear that the CEO wanted him to call him by his name. Obviously the man understood and chuckled to baekhyun's cuteness. 

 

"Your so cute" 


He can't helped blushed by the CEOs words. 

 

"Anyway I am just curious are you single?"

 

"Excuse me?"

 

"Just asking?"

 

"No, I have a girlfriend" Ouch.

 

"I see, so why did you wrote a story? And it is quite funny that you named the main character by yourself? Also what a coincidence my name is Chanyeol and I have an ex boyfriend whose name is Kyungsoo. Funny right?"

 


"I am sorry but what are trying to say?"

 


"Are you perhaps gay?"

"N-no sir I'm not. Why w-would you ask?"


"I am just curious that's all. You look so cute to not be" Baekhyun blushed. 

 


" 5 months from now we will published your book - I Love You But You live Him-"

Baekhyun was so happy. He stand up and bowed. "Thank you sir!"


"Your welcome" Chanyeol smiled. 

 

"You should go now, your girlfriend must be waiting."

 

"Yes sir....uhm Chanyeol,once again thank you very much" He bowed for the last time before he head towards the door. 

 

"Baek?"


"Yes?" He stopped and turned around. 

 

"What is the end of the story?"

 

"I thought you already read it?"


"I didn't read the last part?"

 

"Ohh"

 

There was a minute if silence before Chanyeol  spoke again. 

 

"Did they end up together?" 

 

"They did"

 

"Were they happy"

 

"They sure are."

 

"That's a relief then, so I guess this is goodbye" Baekhyun nodded. 


"Goodbye Chanyeol"

 

"Goodbye Baekhyun"

With that Baekhyun went out of the office to tell the good news to his girlfriend. Leaving the lonely Chanyeol who was still thinking if he should obey his parents in marrying Dara. 

 


-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Wake up! Channie wake up!, your having a nightmare"

 

Chanyeol opened his eyes and saw the two worried eyes who are looking at him. He sighed and hugged Baekhyun. 


"I'm so glad it was just a dream"


"What dream?" Chanyeol pecked his nose. "Nothing"

 

"Uhm okay, but we should hurry up o else were going to be late to jongdae and Minseok wedding." 

 

"Heheh okay, but let me hug you again"


Baekhyun spread his arms and let Chanyeol to hug him. "I can't believe they are really getting married"


"I know, it felt like yesterday their were still like cats and dogs but now they are getting married and very much in love"

 

"Just like us"

"Yeah, just like us :)"


"I'm so happy everybody found twit pair"

"Me too" 

 

They looked into each other's eyes. "I love you Baek"


"I love you too Yeol"


They leaned in until their lips met. 

 


End.