If Only I Could, I Would :(

I Love You But You Love Him

BAEKHYUN POV

*Sighed*. Even though he is not with me. My heart still beat so fast. *Sighed*.Could it be possible for me to move on this fast? Is it really love? Or like or -

"Baek your here! Are you okay?"

I smiled. "Yes I'm ok dae. Thanks for asking"

"No problem. So you cried?"

"Does it shows?" Jongdae nodded. *Sighed*

"You know what let just eat and forget about that for the time being."
I smiled and nodded. 

 


All through out the day. I could not shake the feeling that I was feeling. I was so confuse about what I felt about him. I could not even concentrate in our class. I was so out. Even jongdae notice it. 

After class. He came to me and poke me on the cheek I was snapped into my thoughts.

"You know that you could always talk to me right? About your problems and all" I nodded and smiled to him. 

"So, what is it? Is it still about the Unrequited love of yours?" 

I hesitated at first but there is no harm in sharing your feelings right. "Dae is it possible to move on so fast or to fall in love into two person at the same time?

"I am not sure I never tried to fall into two person at the same time. But I guess hmm you could love the other and like the other person. Why are you asking?"

"Did you remember the guy I have a crush in middle school?"

"You mean that guy who is so charismatic, that you'll melt even when he just look at you, the guy who would make you go crazy by just seeing his picture. You mean that guy?"

"Woah. I never knew you also see him that way?"

"I have eyes you know and I'm gay so yeah but his not my type so his totally yours hehe. So his the guy that was troubling you all this time?" I nodded. "What happened?"

I told Jongdae all of the things that happened on the rooftop and so is my feelings. 

"That is quite hard you know. But don't you think it's a blessing in disguise? Maybe he is really the guy for you."

I thought for a while and yes dae has a point. "I guess, I should try to. I can still feel that I still have feelings for K-

 

The door was slammed. Both of us looked into the person that cause it. 


"DID YOU SEE MY BROTHER?!"

We were both socked into luhan's outburst. 

"N-no why?" I asked. 

"THAT AWESOME BROTHER OF MINE MESSED UP THIS TIME! HE K-"

Jongdae finally had enough of luhan's shouting so he stop him"Wait can you not shout we are not deaf you know. "

"O_okay I'm sorry."

"It's okay. Now continue."

"Did you know that he kissed my sehunie?! How dare he? It is a good thing his boyfriend caught them or else." He grab his hair in frustration. "Or else something might happen. So if you find my brother tell me ok"


"But Sehun is straight why would he kissed him?"

"He is not straight."

Jongdae smirk and asked. "How sure are you?"


"Because I made him gay duhh."

"Does your brother have a thing for him?"


"Of course none. I accidentally spilled that I like Sehun and I told before that I would never date a straight guy but you see we dated and unfortunately he found out ,so maybe he was just curious if my baby is straight or I am just lying into saying that I would never date a straight guy. Also you know him he likes to mess up into my life and he really did because my baby is confuse right now. Ugh I Hate Him. I'll make sure to kill K-"


"Luhan! I found your brother!"


"Really thanks Minseok! Come on let's go! Bye guys! Both of them ran away to murder luhan's brother. 


"Minseok must be crazy."

"Why would you say that?"

"He likes luhan but he won't tell him, since he don't want to break their friendship. And now his helping him murder someone who could actually break luhan and Sehun. And if they break up, he could comfort luhan during his heartbreak and maybe luhan might like him or might see him as a man and not as his best friend ."

"How could you say Minseok has a thing for luhan"

"Because I'm a genius" he smirk

"O_Okay"

 



 

KYUNGSOO POV


Chanyeol drive me home. Along the way he would glance at me and smile. He would even hold my hand with his right Han while the other was on the steering wheel. 

 

Every time he does that my heart aches. I pity him because the truth is it is not that smile that I like to see. It is not him whom I want to hold me. Chanyeol is not the one I want to be with. It is him, the one I truly love whom I want to be with. 
But I am with chanyeol and not with him. 


I could be awarded as BEST ACTOR because of what I am doing now. 

I'm truly sorry for chanyeol and baek. But what could I do, this is the best solution. 

However, if I could changed my past, if I did not need to. I would not be with him I would be with K-

"Soo, where here" I smiled and nodded . He kissed me on the cheek and once again my heart aches it should have been him kissing me. 
 

"Goodbye. Drive safe."


"Yep, you too take care." With that I get out of the car and head to home.


If only I could,I would *sighed*

 

 


A/N: Please do comment, subscribed and up vote if you like my story hehe. Thank you so much. 

I am busy tomorrow and it's my sisters birthday so I don't think I could update tomorrow and also this sunday. But I'll try to update this Monday hehe. See you :)