FLASHBACK PART III

I Love You But You Love Him

FLASHBACK PART III


As time passed by Hana became distant to Chanyeol. She also changed. She no longer kisses Chanyeol nor hug him and every time Chanyeol tries to do kiss or hug her she pushes him, saying she is not in the mood. It really hurt to be rejected but Chanyeol tried to ignore his feelings because he love her very much. 


One day his friends told him that they saw Hana with another guy. They were acting as if they were together. But Chanyeol never believe them. His friends already expected it so they told Chanyeol to come with them on Saturday just to let him see they they were not lying. And Chanyeol agreed, thinking that he could prove that his girlfriend was innocent. 


Saturday night Chanyeol and his friend followed Hana. The night before Chanyeol asked if they could spend the weekend together since it has been a long time since they had an alone time together. But Hana rejected saying he wanted to rest since school was stressing him and she wanted to be alone. Once again Chanyeol let him self to be a fool and believe her. Although he still went with his friends because he really believe that Hana was at her house resting and not somewhere else having a date with someone. But he was wrong Hana did not stay in their house in fact she was standing in front of the mall as if waiting for someone. 


Once again Chanyeol fooled himself thinking that maybe Hana needed to buy something important in the mall and she's waiting for her friend to be with her. But then 10 minutes later a guy came. He hugged her and kissed her on the lips. She was so happy and it broke Chanyeol's heart. His friends was right all along. 


It was the first time Chanyeol was heart broken and it hurts so much. 

 


Two days after they broke up. Chanyeol told her that he saw them. She apologize but Chanyeol never listened. 


A week after Chanyeol found out that Hana have a new boyfriend and his name was James. It was a heartbreaking moment to Chanyeol but for Kyungsoo it was one of the best thing that happens to him. James cancelled the engagement. He said he could not be with the person he don't love and that he was foolish for accepting the arrangement. He also confessed that he only agreed because he thought that the girl that he like would never accepts him again since she saw him kissing another girl. But he said it was a setup and that he never cheat on her. She believe him and forgive him and now their together. James parent was furious they could not accept it. 

 

Two weeks later it was already dark when Chanyeol walk home. Along the way she bump into his ex. Hana. 
Hana once again apologized but he never listened he kept on walking. Hana followed him. Until such time Chanyeol was really annoyed with Hana because she never stopped talking and the only thing Chanyeol wanted was peace. He don't want to talked nor looked at him. He was afraid he's cry and beg for her to come back to him. No Chanyeol won't do that he don't want to be a fool again. Even thought it was for the girl that he love. So he did what he thought was the best. 

Chanyeol told her to leave. He also said the he don't want to see her nor her his annoying voice ever again. It stopped Hana. Chanyeol looked at her and he saw that she was about to cry so he turned  his back and walked away he never wanted to see her cry. It was one of his weakness. 


It was a sleepless night. He could not sleep he felt as if something was wrong. And he was right. 


The next day he found out that Hana disappeared. 

 


Two days after the police found ripped clothes and school ID and it all belong to Hana. But they never found Hana. 


Chanyeol felt guilty. He never wanted Hana to be gone like literally. He never wanted to say those mean things to her but he was just angry and broken hearted. 


However, if only he was not stubborn. If only he listened. If only he stayed with her that night then maybe just maybe. Hana would still be here. He may not be with him but at least he know she's ok. 


As time passed by he became more depressed, guilty and sad. His friends needed to come to his house to force him to go to school. Even Kris and Kai needed to go to his house everyday just to force him to eat his meals. His parents becomes so worriedn about him. They were so happy when Chanyeol brought his girlfriend he looked so happy. But they never knew that his happiness was also the one that would took his happiness away from him.