Hana Thingy

I Love You But You Love Him

A satisfied Chanyeol with his arm on a no choice  Baekhyun, an amuse James and a puzzled Hana are now sitting in a in a coffee shop. 


There was a pregnant silence until Chanyeol spoke. 


"So, can you please tell me what happened? Because it was really so sudden all of us were worried and confuse. We even thought you were dead" 


"First, I am really sorry for cheating on you. Wait let me finish. Second,  James  was the guy I cheated you with. And I am truly sorry but I really love him. It was the two of us before this guy over here cheated on me and then we broke up and he got engaged. Then, you came along and I thought hey why not move on. So you happened. Your such a great guy but my heart belongs to him. So when we saw each other once again I just can't stop myself from cheating on you. I wanted to break up with you but I was a coward I did not do that right away even though I was seeing James already and I end up breaking your heart. Third, James broke the engagement. His family was really angry. They threatened of breaking us apart. Thus, the day we saw each other was the day we decided to flee. But you did not listen to me, which I truly understood. Then when I was waiting for James at the same location their were some bad bits who almost me but James came to the rescue. Then I was saved so in the end we escape. I know it was not the right thing but I just want to be with him. And now after many years we decided to come back and apologize and clarify everything. Moreover, I want my future child to see their grandparents. It really took as long before I got pregnant and I am really happy I am now and it is with the man that I love."

 

Baekhyun was crying he don't know who this people are except Chanyeol but the story was really touching and all. So yeah. Blame it to his emotional heart. 

 

"Wow, I ahm *sighed* it is really hard to believe that after all this years your alive and happy. I really went throough alit if this because if what happened in the past but *smile* I forgive you and thank you. If it weren't for you I would not experience such a great twist in my life and I wouldn't *look to baekhyun*.  Hey! Are you crying?"

 

"Shut up and let me cry."

 

"Hehe" Chanyeol wiped Baek's tears and hold his chin for their eyes to meet. "If it weren't for you I would not met him"


Chanyeol looked at him sincerely. His tears stopped and for a moment the world stop spinning. It felt like it was just the two if them. His heart skip a beat. And he was sure if it weren't love then Baekhyun don't know what else could it be. 

 

Because what his feeling right now is absolutely amazing. 

 

But everything has to stop and it is because of James who clears his throat to get their attention. 


"Yeah" They both said 


"As you can see we still need to see our parents and fix everything so we will go now. And what ever you needed to fix or do just do it okay. Bye"


"What about your drinks?" 


"Nah were good. Right babe?" Hana nodded

 


Just like that the husband and wife stood up but before the went out Hana said something. "I really don't know how the two of you happened nor completely comprehend why you thank me Chanyeol but I could see that you are happy and I am really happy for you. Akso thank you for forgiving me. And the two if you have a good life, Bye" She smiled an the two of them left the coffee shop. Leaving the two love birds.