Flashback Part II

I Love You But You Love Him

Flashback Part II


It was love at first sight for Chanyeol. He was still young back then but he knew it was love when he saw the doe eyed girl who passed by him. 


It was easy to know the name of this girl, since she was popular. She is the president of the Cooking Club. She also has a voice that could make you fall for her. Hana is the name of this girl. The name that is so sweet to Chanyeol's ears. 


Fortunately, they became classmates on the last year of their elementary years. Chanyeol secretly looked at her and admire her. Whenever she spoke in front of the class or whenever she raised her hand to answer ,Chanyeol would always listen. Silently he would praise her because she was also smart. 

As time passed by the graduation was becoming nearer, Chanyeol became afraid. What if they won't attend the same school? What would he do if he could not see her anymore? He knew he must confessed but Hana has a boyfriend. What could he do?

 

It was a three months before graduation when Chanyeol found out that Hana and his boyfriend broke up. Then two weeks before graduation, he confessed his love for Hana and as cliche as it was Hana was also secretly in love with Chanyeol so she accepted him and they became a couple. Chanyeol was so happy and so is Hana or that what Chanyeol thought. 

 

A day before graduation Chanyeol and his best friend talked on what school they would attend. But Chanyeol won't go to the school were his two best friend would attend since Hana wanted to go to other school and Chanyeol don't want to force her to go to the school where she don't want to. At the end of their conversation his best friend let him be since they want him to be happy. 

 

After graduation Hana and Chanyeol did not lose contact in fact they kept on seeing each other. Chanyeol even introduce her to his family and his family loves her. Hana also introduced Chanyeol to her family and they also love her. 

 

Even a fool could say that they were happy and that their relationship was perfect. 


In middle school they were like the ideal couple. Girls wanted to have someone like Chanyeol and the boys wanted to have someone like Hana. In short they wanted to be the couple Chanyeol and Hana are which is perfect. 

 

On the other side of town, Kyungsoo was becoming unhappy as time passed by. James was a wolf disguise in a lamb. He does not treat Kyungsoo right , he bullies him when it is always the two of them. He call him worthless, pathetic , gay , desperate. He even compare him to the his previous girl friend whom she love. Everyday he would say that if it weren't for his parents whom he loves he would never even looked at Kyungsoo or go near him. 


Kyungsoo would silently cry in his room. Yes, their parents decided that it is better of they would stay in the same condo unit. 


But whenever they are at school or they are with their parents. James was the sweetest that Kyungsoo wanted to puke in disgust and disbelief.    


He would hold Kyungsoo's hand. He would even feed him and praise him in front of other peolple. Kyungsoo would just go with the flow, because he knew his parents won't listen to him. They would just say that Kyungsoo was making stories so that the marriage won't happen. 


Kyungsoo wondered why James was acting like a good son when he is obviously not. Why was he doing this. He could disagree to his parents and be with his love but no he choose to act as if he like the thought of this arrange marriage. Maybe, he was crazy.  Kyungsoo thought. 

 

 

In EXO Academy. Baekhyunwas happy and at the same time sad because he have a crush on one of his classmates and his name is Kai. 

 


Kai  was really handsome and really talented. He dance and he even plays basketball. Baekhyun really likes him but what hurt Beakhyun most is that Kai has a girlfriend, a very clingy girlfriend and Baekhyun thought he does not stand a chance. But what he did not know was that as time passed by Kai was beginning to fell for him and Kai's love for his girlfriend was faltering. 


It is quite sad that Kai only realized that he was truly in love with Baekhyun when he saw him smiled after his speech. That day was their graduation. He never saw Baekhyun after that. But he told himself if they meet each other again and his feelings was still the same he would confess and ask him to be his. 

 

Back to Kyungsoo's life. 


It has been days since James went out from his room. He missed schools and he did not even eat. Kyungsoo may not like him but he was not a bad person. So, after three days of not seeing him he went inside James' room. Thankfully they had a spare keys that they put in their living room in case they forgot their keys for their separate rooms. 


Kyungsoo was disgusted on what he saw. Bottles of alcohol where everywhere, his clothes was thrown anywhere, his books was also on the floor.  And James was sprawled on his bed. From the looks of it he did not changed his clothes. How disgusting was that it was already three days. Also the smell of the room was pretty bad. 


Kyungsoo started cleaning while trying his beast not to wake up the man. After a half an hour Kyungsoo heard James spoke. 


"I'm sorry" at first he thought James was awake but when he looked at him. James' eyes was still closed. Is he sleep talking? Kyungsoo thought. 


"I did not meant to do that?"

Kyungsoo became curious "meant what?" He asked


"I did not meant to cheat on you" then he begun to sob. "She pushed herself to me. I was shocked, okay. Then you suddenly showed up. I'm sorry"


"Please don't leave me. Don't be with him. It hurts to see you happy with him" 

He kept on sobbing like crazy.


"I still love you........ Hana"