Mood

I Love You But You Love Him

A/N: I am really sorry for not updating for a month I was so busy and all, so yeah hehe. Here it is first update for today. 

 

It has been hours but still no sign of Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Kai has been really guilty. He felt like a trash. He wanted to apologize but Baekhyun is not here. 

 

He should have known when Chanyeol followed Baekhyun they won't return. 


He wanted to looked for him but something tells him not to go yet. So he stayed until the winner was announced and of course it was Kyungsoo's team who won. 

 

It sounds so impossible how his mood could changed from depression to happiness. He was so proud of him and he was so happy. 

 

 

 


After all if the awarding he looked for his best friend. He wondered why Baekhyun never congratulated him. Knowing that his best friend would never missed such an opportunity to congratulate him. But he was nowhere to be seen. 

 

He was disappointed but at the same time worried. Just where could his best friend go. 


He still kept on looking anywhere until a man approached him. 

 


The man who could make his mood changed in just a blink of an eye. 

 

He smiled to him an so d the man. 

 

"Congratulations" 


"Thank you Kai"


At that time he did was not sure if he should be worried or relieved that Baekhyun was not with Kai. But still he was his best friend after all. So he asked. 

 

"Where is Baekhyun?"

 

 

 

 

 

"Chanyeol?"

 

"Yeah"

 

"I think we should go back now"

 

"Hmmm, I'll think about it hehe"

 

"Yah! It's one if the most important moment of my best friend I should be there."

 

"Kiss me first"


"Don't wanna"

 

"Come on!" Chanyeol whined. 

 

"Fine" Chanyeol smirked but then "I'll go alone" and he really did. 


"Wait for me" Chanyeol chased Baekhyun.