Flashback Part I

I Love You But You Love Him

FLASBACK PART 1


Kai, Kris and Chanyeol were talking about the school they will attend during Middle School. 

"Chanyeol, me and Kris would go to Exo Academy. Your going there to right?" Kai looked at Chanyeol expectantly. 

Chanyeol looked down. "I'm sorry but I won't"

"I knew it! You wouldn't you would rather choose that girl Hana to be with than us you best friends! How could you!" Kai was pissed. 


"You don't understand I love her. And I want to be with her all the time."


"And she love you to" Kris asked calmly. 


Chanyeol face lit up " Yes! She finally accepted me. We're together now." He smiled and you could see the blushed on his face. 

Kai was speechless it was the first time that he saw his friend this way. Then he finally concluded that no matter what he do or say Chanyeol won't choose them. Also he wanted his friend to be happy. 


"Then, be happy okay" Kris said he nudged the speechless Kai. 


"Yeah be happy" he finally said. 

Chanyeol smiled and hugged his best friends. "Thanks, guys."He said. 


When they pulled away from each other Kris spoke. 

"By the way what school are you going to go?"


"SM Academy, Hana wanted us to."


"You must really love her" Kai said


"Of course"

 

On the other side of the town. There were also two best friends who were having a conversation. 


"So your not going to Exo Academy?" Baekhyun asked 

"I'm sorry but no" Kyungsoo said. 

"Why?"

"My parents wanted me to stay away from you"

"They what?!"

"Haha just kidding you should have seen your face."

"I hate you" 


"I no you don't" Baekhyun pouted. 


"But seriously why?"


"Do you remember James?"


"Yep, why?"

"His my  future fiancée"


"Your what?"


"We will be engage when the two of us finished middle school and we will marry after college and our parents wanted us to know each other since we will be together forever. So we will go in the same school and s my parents let James decide where to go. Since he wanted to go to JM Academy, I have no choice but to follow." Kyungsoo said sadly. 


"But why would your parents do that. They wanted to merge our company with James's parents company and they believe that marriage would solidified the merged so yeah. I end up like this"


"Sooo" Baekhyun hugged Soo and cried he could not believe this is happening to his best friend. 


"It's okay, I'll be alright"