We Are The Same :(

I Love You But You Love Him

BAEKHYUN POV

I can't believe what I am seeing nor hearing, because the last time I checked kyungsoo is my best friend. He knows all of my secrets and even my love for chanyeol. He never told me he love him nor say that he is attracted to him. Also we never hide anything from each other. So why are they together?  I was confused and curious  so I asked. 

"Soo y you l love him?" I stuttered

"Yes I do and he love me too". He smiled. 
 
I was so confused. Why soo? Why? 

My heart beat so fast as if I am going to explode any minute. I could not take it. This is just to much. But I also don't want to look as a fool as if I'm already not. So I fake a smile and said the most ridiculous lie I could have ever say. 

"Congrats soo!! I can't believe it you finally got a boyfriend. I am so proud of you." I hugged him at first he hesitated but then he hugged me back. When I pulled away I saw something in his eyes as if he was trying to apologize but his action contradict it. 

He kissed him on the cheek. In front of me. And chanyeol kiss him back on the lips. There were into each other that I felt as if a was not there. Thankfully jongdae cleared his throat and then they realized they were not alone. 

"Oh we're so sorry." Chanyeol said. 

I wanted to say how dare you soo but jongdae beat me into it. 

"It's alright that is normal. Uhmm so I guess we need to go". Jongdae looked at me in the eyes. I nodded. 

"Goodbye see you around. Again I fake a smile." They just nodded and wave at us. 

As the two of us walk. I felt as if my tears are going to fall. I tried to suppressed it but my heart could only take much. So I lied again. 

"Dae I have to go to the bathroom. I'll just see you in class" Thankfully he  nodded. Before I can go. He gave me a hug and he said. 

"I am also confused but remember there must be a reason why soo is doing this. Be strong also there are a lot of guys in this world. Who would love you just the way you wanted. With that he pulled away and walked back to our class." 


When he was gone I ran as fast as I could. I went into the rooftop. Where I knew no one would be there. 

When I arrived.  I cried and cried and hit my chest repeatedly. I want the pain to subside. I want it gone. Jongdae was right. But how? How could I found someone new when I am stuck in this stupid unrequited love of mine. 


The bell rung, but I did not cared. I don't want to go there not when I felt like dying, not when I am like this. So I just kept on crying. I was going to hit my head because of my stupidity for loving someone I could never have. But then an arm grab my hand , turned me around. Then the next thing I knew, my face was already buried in a hard chest. A hand on my waist and the other on my hair stoking it. 

"Don't hit your self , you are already hurting so stop and just cry". He said. 

I was about to look up but he only pushed me in his chest again. I was confused but at the same time I felt safe and comforted. 

"Don't mind me and just cry until your hearts content. You and me we are the same. So I know how it felt. Just that I cried and hug him as if my life is depending  on him."