No One Could Stop Him

I Love You But You Love Him

GUESS WHO POV

 

I was playing on my IPhone when I got a message from an unknown number. 


'Can I talk to you tomorrow during lunch break at the rooftop?'


'Who is this?'


'It's kyungsoo.'


I was shocked when I found out who is it. Like really, kyungsoo texted me. What could be the reason behind it. 

'Why?'


'I just want to ask something.'


'Can't you say it now?'


'No I want to ask you in person.'


'Okay I'll be there. I wonder what it is.' 

*Sighed* Why does he have to text me. Now that I am willing to move on. I put my hand on my chest. My heart beat so fast. Baek could also do magic into my heart but not the same magic that only kyungsoo could do. 

 

 


 

At luhan's room

 

"I am asking you again. Why. Did. You. Kissed. My. Baby?!"

"I was curious okay. Now let me go!"

"The last time I checked I am older than you. So why should I listen to your command?!"

"Excuse me but the last time I checked. I don't care whose older and whose younger. Now let me go, you loser"

"Loser?! How dare you!. Minseok get me the bat." Minseok saluted while saying yes sir!

"Bat?! Are you going to kill me?"

"Of course I would, if you don't tell me why?"

"I already told you I am just curious. Are you deaf or something?!!"


Minseok handed the bat to Luhan. Luhan grinned. And raise the bat aiming to hit his brother. 


"I'll gave you 5 seconds to tell me the truth and explain it to me."

"5"

"Wait"

"4"

"You"

"3"

"Can'tdothistme"

"2"

"On-"

"Sehun asked me to kissed him!!!"

"Sehun what?!" The bat landed on the floor. 

"I saw Sehun alone in their classroom and he looked troubled. We'll he never show any emotion. So I was curious into what troubled him. You know. So I asked him. Being Sehun he really don't want to say something but you know me so I convinced him to speak and he did."

Luhan seat down again. "What did he said?"


"He was wondering wether he was really gay or he was only gay for you. So he asked me to kissed him, of which I did because I was also curious wether I am gay or just gay for my boyfriend"

"So, what is he?"

He smirk "I don't know what you did. But you really made him gay."


This somehow satisfied Luhan. "Hehe. I know right."


"So, are you going to untie me or not? Because I really needed to talk to my boyfriend you know"

"Yeah, you should. By the way I am still angry and I still hate you. But since you told me what I need to hear, ill let you go. Minseok help me."

"Okay"

 

 

After he was untied he leave immediately to go talk to his boyfriend. He knew he should have talked to him right after the class but his boyfriend already left home. And he wanted to talk to his best friend. Also this luhan thingy happened. But right now he is determined to really talk to him and there is no one that could stop him. 

 



A/N: I might or might not reveal who guess who is in the next chapter hehe. Also since it's my birthday I'll double update. So, see you hehe.