Frozen Kyungsoo

I Love You But You Love Him

THIRD PERSON

 

Chanyeol pinned Baekhyun into the wall. He kissed him possesively. 


Baekhyun good not believe what was happening. Chanyeol was kissing him. Baekhyun was shocked. He never expected his first kissed to be like this. It took him awhile to process that truly Chanyeol is kissing him. He wanted to kiss back to hold Chanyeol but then he remembered Kai. So he tried to push Chanyeol but his grip only tightened. 


Chanyeol had kissed a lot of girls and had kissed Kyungsoo but of all of the lips he had kissed. It was Baekhyun that has the sweetest lips ever. He know that what he was doing was wrong. He have a boyfriend and the man his kissing also have a boyfriend. However, Baek's lips was just so addicting that it was really hard to stop. So he kept on kissing Baek. And even deepen it. 


On the other hand, Baekhyun was having a trouble breathing and pushing Chanyeol. His knees are going weaker because Chanyeol is really is a good kisser. 


As time passed by Baekhyun was tired of fighting and pushing Chanyeol. Also he could no longer try to masked his feeling. He knew he still love Chanyeol. He knew it was wrong but then he kissed back. 


Chanyeol smiled through the kissed. At last Baek was kissing back. 


It has been long since they Chanyeol kissed Baek. So finally Chanyeol pulled away for them
to breathe. While trying to catch his breathing. Chanyeol could not helped but to study Baek's features. He looked into his lovely years , his cute nose, his swollen lips and finally his milky neck. The sight was really inviting and Chanyeol could not help but to lean in and kissed it. He even bite, and it. He knew Baek was not his but he just wanted to mark him, as if he was his. 


Baekhyun was shocked with Chanyeol's action. Also it really hurt when Chanyeol bite him. He was sure that it was going to bruised. 


During Chanyeol's goal of marking Baek, he stoked Baek's hair. 


Baekhyun then remembered the man who does this - Kai. He felt guilty. So one again he tried to pushed Chanyeol telling him to stop. 


Chanyeol was shock at first, he heard what Baek said but he was just too addicting that he can't stop. Thus, he only tightened his grip. 


The guilt that he was feeling was too much. So he just close he eyes while trying to pushed Chanyeol and saying stop. Then,suddenly, Chanyeol was no longer kissing him also he could not feel his presence. So he opened his eyes. 


Chanyeol was on the ground with a bleeding lips. He looked on whoever was the culprit then he saw a furious  Kai his hands. 


"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH WHAT'S MINE" Kai said angrily. It was the diets time that Baekhyun has seen Kai like that. 


Chanyeol was going to attack back. But then he saw the person who was with Kai. His eyes widened and it was hard to utter a word. 


On Kai's back was a frozen Kyungsoo. 

 

 

-

 

A/N:Double update :)