Pinned

I Love You But You Love Him

THIRD PERSON

 

Fate must be playing with Chanyeol, just when he thought everything is going just the way he planned. Avoiding Baekhyun as much as possible. This is also when Kyungsoo became busy with his cooking club,  he was now so busy,he could not even be with his boyfriend during lunch and after school Soo would tell him to go home first since they still have a lot if things to do. He said he don't want to but Kyungsoo insisted. 

 


So now, he don't have an excuse about being alone with Kyungsoo because he is literally alone. And it is sad to eat alone. So he just join his friends and Baek during lunch. Which was really a torture because it was hard not to look at Baek and even avoid Kai's  deadly stares that he gave to Chanyeol secretly. When only him and Chanyeol could see. 


It has been two weeks without an alone time with Soo since he is super duper busy with his cooking club because of the competition that they were going to join. This two weeks had been the longest two weeks of his life. Also within this two weeks Kai and Baekhyun became official. Chanyeol wonders why does it hurts. 

 

 

Chanyeol thought that if he could pretend and conceal what is it that he felt everything would be alright but he was so wrong because it was hard to conceal whatever it is that he felt. 

 


It was the last day before the competition. So the cooking club decided that they would practice for a short period of time so they could rest and gain energy for competition. So Chanyeol and Kyungsoo decided to go home together. 


Baekhyun was on his way to Kai when the principal saw him and asked him if he could go to Kyungsoo and tell him to go to the principal office. Baekhyun said yes and went to Kyungsoo. 


Kyungsoo was the last person on the room. He was putting in a container the muffins that they made when Baek came and told him to go to the principals office. Kyungsoo said okay and head to the principals office. But before he went out he told Baek to try his muffins and evaluate it. He also said that he'll come back after going to the principal's office. 

 

Chanyeol was on his way to pick up Kyungsoo. But what he saw was the last man he wanted to see. It was a very adorable Baekhyun eating a muffin. 

Baekhyun saw Chanyeol and smiled towards him. He motioned to Chanyeol to come inside and even offered him a muffin. He was sure Kyungsoo wouldn't mind since it was his boyfriend. 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol finished eating their muffins. Baekhyun his lips savoring the taste of the muffins.He smiled happily because the taste of muffin was just soooo good. 


On the other hand Chanyeol could no longer conceal his feelings it was to much. 

 


Baekhyun just found himself pinned on the wall.