Confusion

I Love You But You Love Him

THIRD PERSON

 

Kai dragged Baekhyun towards his car.  He also pushed him to the front seat. He attached the seatbelt to Baekhyun and closed the door with unnecessary force. 


Kai drive beyond speed limit. Baekhyun was scared he wanted to tell Kai to slow down but he knew he must not. Thankfully, there were no police men that was patrolling so they were not caught. 


Baekhyun thought Kai was going to drop him into his house but everything he saw was not familiar. In short it was not the way to his home. He wanted to tell Kai but he was afraid. 


After a 30 minutes drive they arrive into a gigantic mansion. 


"Get out" Kai simply said. 

"B-u-t Kai this in not my h-ouse"

"I SAID GET OUT!"


Baekhyun was so scared so he just obeyed. When Kai was also out from the at he took Baek's hand and drag him toward the mansion. The maids and guards greet them. 


Kai lead Baekhyun toward his room. When they were in Kai's room Kai pushed Baekhyun toward the bathroom. 


"Take a bath" Kai said firmly 

"B-ut K-a-i, I don't .....have a-ny spare c-lothes. "


"I'll let you borrow mine so just take a bath. Make sure to clean your neck and lips thoroughly. Do I make myself clear?" Baekhyun just nodded. 


Baekhyun followed Kai's order. He cleaned his neck and lips thoroughly.  After 45 minutes of taking a bath. He grab a towel and cover his lower part. Also he took another one for his wet hair. When he was out of the bathroom. He saw a boxer, a big t-shirt in the bed but there was no Kai. He changed immediately and dried his hair. Then he sat on the bed. 


5 minutes later a maid told him to go downstairs for dinner. He nodded and followed the maid. 


Kai was already sitting in a long fancy table. Kai saw him and motioned him to sit beside him. It was only them. It turns out Kai's parents was out for a business trip. 


It was really hard to eat especially when Kai kept on looking on his neck. It was really uncomfortable also the guilt that his feeling is really tooooo much. He tried to break the silence by asking Kai if he could call his parents but Kai said he already called his parents and they agreed to him. 

 


After dinner  they watch movies, horror to be exact. Baekhyun was scared but this time Kai did not comfort him. It was as if he was doing it on purpose. 


After 2 scary movies Kai dragged a scared Baekhyun to his room and pushed him to his bed. He straddled Baek's hips and pinned his wrists. He kissed Baekhyun possesively. Kai asked for entrance which a helpless Baek gave since he was really feeling guilty. Kai kissed Baekhyun as if there was no tomorrow. 


Along the kissed Baekhyun could not help but to compare and contrast Kai and Chanyeol's kissed. Both were good kisser but Chanyeol's lips was sweeter. But still Baekhyun comply with Kai's kissed and kissed back immediately since he knew it was the right thing to do. Also he dreamed of kissing Kai. 


After minutes of kissing Baek's lips. He move to his neck. He began on doing the things that Chanyeol did. But only harder. He kissed, bit, and harder. He wanted to cover all of Chanyeol's marked. And mark Baekhyun as his. 


Finally, he stop kissing and marking Baek. But he reminded on Baek's neck. 


"Stay away from him" Kai whispered to Baekhyun's head. Baek don't want to do it but he knew he should. So he nodded. 


Kai was now on Baekhyun's side he wrap his arms on Baek's waist and pull him closer. He rested Baek's head on his chest and his hair. 


All of the scary things he saw was now forgotten. It was now replaced with confusion. 


Before he fell asleep he thoughts. 'Does Chanyeol loves me? If he does what about Kyungsoo? What about Kai? What about us? Do I have the courage to let Kai go? Is it normal to love and fall in love at the same time? 

 

-

 

A/N: Please do comment I really want to know what you think guys and I also wanted to know if my fic is doing well or not hehe. So please do comment your thoughts guys. Thanks :)

 

Triple update. I really wanted to try this hehe.