They Deserved To Be Happy

I Love You But You Love Him

KYUNGSOO POV

 


After chanyeol dropped me. I went directly to my room and look at baek's house.Me and baek are neighbors. Our house and even our rooms are facing each other. 

I looked into his house. I used to go there almost everyday just to play, do our homework, study and even talk about stuff. It is such a shame that I could not go there anymore. We'll I could but I'm ashamed and afraid that  baek would not welcome me, the same as he did before . I know it is uncomfortable for him to see me and so am I. I felt guilty whenever I see him. But I need to keep this acting. 

I just kept on looking into it. Until I saw Baek with Kai. It hurts to see them together all touchy and happy. How, it was me and Kai. How I wished me and Baek are still the same. How I wished I never agreed to this madness. How I wished I've never been there in the first place. How I wished I am not where I am right now.


After I heard baek said he'll confess to chanyeol during valentines day. I was encourage and inspired. I even got the courage I never thought I would have. The courage to confess during valentines day to Kai but it just really need to happen. The meeting, the talk, the begging and I just have to be torn in choosing between what I want and what I need. 


In the be I chose what I - no we needed than what I want. 


As I am looking at them, I thought what if I chose what I wanted and confess to Kai would he accept me? Would he put his arm on my shoulder too? Would he smile at me too? Would he talk to me too? Would walked me home too? Would he love me too?

 

I wanted to pull them away but I can't. 

 

Baek looked happy and so is Kai. Does Kai like baek? Does baek feel the same way? I shook my head. No baek loves chanyeol that can't be. But it is not like he won't move on right?


I want to know if baek likes Kai but above all I want to know if Kai likes baek. 


Thus, I made a decision and that is to talk to him Kai. 

 

 


 

 

The next day

 

JONGDAE POV
 


"Mom, where are we going?"

"Were going to your future mother in law." She gigiled. 

"WHAT?! Who?"

"Oh,the one that we met at the grocery. My long lost bed friend. You see We kinda promised that we we'll hooked our children hehe."


"Mom are you crazy?!"

"Oh, come on I'm sure you'll like her."

"Mom! I'm gay!"

"Then, I'l just let you marry her son. Your both gay by the way"

"Are you even my mother?"

"Yes, yes I am." She smiled. "Don't worry Minseok and his sister are both pretty. So, either way you'll marry someone, who is pretty hehe."


"MINSEOK?! THE SOCCER PLAYER IN OUR SCHOOL?!"

"Yes." Nodding proudly. 


" I think I'm going to lose my mind."

"I know right , I never thought we would actually met. Also to know that his son and my son goes in the same school. It is truly is a small world after all." She smiled happily. 


"Oh, just kill me now."


"Sorry, no can do hehe. You have to marry first."

"Your so mean"

"But you love this meanie son hehe."

"Ugh, I hate you"

"Love you more."

 

 

 


 

 

KYUNGSOO POV

 

I talked to him and it is confirmed  he like baek. I love him but there is nothing I could do but to let him be happy. Also I want baek to be happy too. They deserved to be happy.