Pretending To Be Happy

I Love You But You Love Him

GUESS WHO POV

Once again my heart broke when I saw chanyeol and kyungsoo together. So I walked away and went to the rooftop where I could shout all of the pain that I am feeling. But what I saw broke my heart thrice. There I saw baekhyun the guy who always smile, who is so kind and so optimistic. It hurts to see him all miserable and in pain. Just because of the man that he loves, loves someone else and that someone else just has to be his best friend. We are the same. But he looked more miserable. 

At first I thought that maybe I should just let him be, because maybe he wants to be alone that is why he is here in the rooftop. So I just hide and looked at him. As minutes past by I could not take it anymore. It is so sad seeing him hurting himself. He must not do it. So I took his hand, spun him around,buried his face into my chest, put my arm into his waist and I his hair. 

I told him not to hit self  because he is already hurting so he must stop and just cry. 

He tried to look up but I only pushed him in my chest again. I want to comfort him. 

"Don't mind me and just cry until your hearts content. You and me we are the same. So I know how it felt". I said. Just that he hug me as if his life is depending on me. I don't know why but it felt comforting just being there and being able to comfort him. It is a new feeling but I like it. 

 



CHANYEOL POV


Me and soo went into the cafeteria during lunch. I invited him to sit with my two best friend Kris and Kai. I want introduce him to them. 

When we arrived only Kris was there. 


"Hey man!"

 "Hey! Hi soo". Kris waved his hand. 

"Hello!"

"So your finally together? I did not know you have hots for soo." 

"I smiled. Yeah! We are finally together hehe. Sorry for not telling you. It is just I know that you and Kai can't keep your mouth shut. And spill the beans when I am not ready yet. And I don't want to risk other man than me to say my love for him." I looked at soo and so is he. We smiled and I just felt so happy. 


"Woah nice explanation you got there.  And speaking of Kai where is he?"

"Yeah where is he? Hey! What happened to your shirt ? It's soaked."

"Oh ! It just sweat man." 


"It does not look like sweat to me. Hey did you make someone cry and you felt guilty so you comfort that person.?"

"Yah! I am not like that." 

"Looked at it, it is only the chest part of your shirt that is soaked kris. He was about to answer back when Kai came"

"Hey Kai!" Kris said

"Hello there! Hi yeol and hello to you too soo!" Kai said. 

"Hello." I replied

"Hi." My soo said. 

"Where have you been?" 

"Just somewhere." 

"Hey your shirt is soaked to. What happened to both of you? Why are you soaked? And it is only the chest part of your shirt." 


"Uh it's sweat." 

"It does not looked like sweat to me." 

"Whatever man. Oh by the way. Your really are together ?"


"Yep we are". I put my arm into soo's shoulder and kissed him on the cheeked. He blushes and smiled at me. 


"Cool! Congrats! You look good together." 


"Yep you really looked good together." Kris said and smiled to us. 

"Thanks". Me and soo replied. 

 

 


GUESS WHO POV 

 

It hurts so much seeing your best friend and the man you love all lovey dovey. But what it hurt most is to pretend that your happy when your not. 

 


A/N: Who do you think, GUESS WHO is ?

Is it Kris or Kai? Hehe. Please do comment,subscribed and upvote. If you like my story. Thanks :)