KAI'S THOUGHT

I Love You But You Love Him

 

-A/N: Authors note. Double update for today :) this is the second update.-

 

 


Chanyeol found out that her mother knew about Kyungsoo since he asked for an investigator to investigate his son. She wanted to know what makes him happy and active in school. She found out about Kyungsoo who looked like Hana.  She also found out about the confession thingy since Chanyeol asked his sister for advices and her sister told there mom.(yes he have a sister). So her plan on making Kyungsoo to accept his son confession started there. 

 

Chanyeol forgive her mother. Her mother also said he would still continue on helping Kyungsoo's parents. Kyungsoo was so thankful. 
But her mother can't stop asking who is Baekhyun? Kyungsoo joked around and said why not asked her investigator. When his mother was not saying anything he knew he did wrong. So he apologize and his mom accepted it right away. 


'Chanyeol and Kyungsoo conversation'


"So what are we now?" Kyungsoo asked. 


"I guess we could be friends?" Chanyeol asked. 


"I'd like that" Kyungsoo gave his infamous smile. But oddly Chanyeol's heart did not skip a beat. He wonder. When did I fell in love with Baek? When did my heart changed?

 

 

 

At Kai's bedroom. 


Baekhyun wake up with a Kai hugging him tightly. He tried to remove from Kai's embraced but Kai  held him even tighter. 


"Let just stay like this for a while" Kai said sleepily. 

"But Kai, today is Kyungsoo's competition I don't want to be late. I want to cheer him u-"


Kai cut him off " Do you think Kyungsoo would want to see you after what you did?!"


"I- " he but his lips.  Kai was right Baekhyun thought. Why would Kyungsoo want to see him. 

Kai sighed and held Baekhyun tighter if it was even possible. He rub his back. 


"I'm sorry, I did not mean to yell at you. It just that I am still angry about yesterday. "


"I understand. I'm sorry"


"Just don't let it happen again. Okay." 


"Okay"
.
.
.
"Ahm Kai ?"

"Yes"


"I need to pee" Kai chuckled. 


"Okay. You may go." He let go of Baekhyun to do his business. When he was near into Kai's bathroom. Kai said. "I think it is better if you would take a shower also. We have a competition to go. I'll let you borrow mine again. Baekhyun smiled and nodded at him then continued walking. 

 

 


'I wonder what Kyungsoo is doing right now? Kai. Get a hold of yourself. You have Baek now remember.' Kai thought.