Curiosity Could Kill A Cat

I Love You But You Love Him


"Is that your brother?" He said while pointing to luhan. 

"Oh no! Bye gotta go!" 

"Yah! Don't you ran away from me!" Luhan shouted while running toward his brother. 

"Minseok, what's wrong with them?"

"Your friend messed up really bad this time." 

"What did he do?....Wait does kissing Sehun has to do with this?"


"Yup"

"Minseok, hurry up!"

"I have to go bye."

"Bye"

 



BAEKHYUN POV

Ring ring ring. Jongdae's phone rung. 

"Hello? Mom hi. I'm at school right now. Ah ok I'll be there"

"Baek I need to go, mom wants me to go to the grocery with her."

"Ok, see you tomorrow"

"Goodbye"

"Bye"


*Sighed* I guess I also need to go. I can't believe there are a lot of things that happened in just a day. 

 


 

THIRD PERSON

 

Baekhyun was already approaching the school gate when a familiar voice called him. 

"Baek!" That person approached him

"Oh hi!"

"Are you okay?"

"I am. Thanks to you"

"No problem" That guy gave his smile that made baekhyun's heart race. "So.. Are you going home?" He nodded. "Cool I'll walked you home"

Baekhyun can't believe it. It was so good to be true. He always dreamed of this day to come and now it is really is happening. 

He chuckled and pinch baekhyun's cheeks "Baek you are so cute, you should really stop that or else I can't stop my self to kiss you." Baekhyun blink his eyes. "Hehe. Your doing it again."

"I'm sorry, it just I - am never mind. Hehe. So shall we go?" 

"Sure" He smiled. 

 


 

 


The two of them walked home with that guy's arm on baekhyun's shoulder. They talked about school,hobbies and any topic that they find interesting. At that moment the two of them thought that maybe just maybe they could really move on and be with someone they like. 

 

"Thank you for walking me home" Baekhyun gave his infamous smile that made magic into the other guy's heart.  

"Y-your welcome, so am see you around."

"Yep see you. Take care."

"You too bye"

"Goodbye"Both of them waved into one another. 

 


At that moment someone's heart was broken. When he saw the two of them. It hurts but there is nothing that he could do since this is the life that he choose. 

 


 

 

His brother might be a basketball player but  he is also a soccer player plus he was with the second best soccer player in their school, after him of course. So it was no doubt that Luhan and Minseok caught his brother and now he is tied into a chair with the two of them sitting in front of him with their arms on their chest. Interrogating the poor brother. Truly curiosity could kill a cat.