CHANSOO!!!

I Love You But You Love Him

 

BAEKHYUN POV 

 

June 17 2010

 

"Hey! Soo do you know that guy? Who is soo tall , has a blonde curly hair. super cute eyes and a smile that will melt you?" I said dramatically

"Who? Park Chanyeol?"

"Yeah that one." 

"Why?" 

"I think I have a crush on him"

"Wow. Really? That's cool." I giggled. 

 

 

August 22 2011

 

"Hey! Soo. You can't believe it"

"Believe what?"

"I bump into park chanyeol! "

"Nice."

"I know right and there is more. He even help me get my things that was scattered. Oh my goodness I think I like him soo. "

"Just because of that you already like him?"

"Well he is cute and he is nice so yeah." I giggled like a teen age girl. 

"Okay. "

 

 

July 27 2012

 

"Hey! Soo. Guess what?"

"What?"

"We are partners! "

"With who? "

"Me and chanyeol we are partners in our geometry class. And last Saturday I went to his house for our project. And he is super duper nice and super duper smart. Oh my goodness soo. He is perfect. I think I love him!" I shouted. 

"Easy there. Well don't you think that is to shallow? To be considered as love? "

I thought for a while and soo was right it is too shallow. "Your right but it is ok I just thought it is love." I smiled

 

 

October 23 2013 

 

"Hey. Soo." 

"Hey."

"I'm in love and jealous." 

"Why?"

"Whenever I see him. I felt different. I feel so happy, so comfortable and whenever he is there I felt safe. And when he is not there I felt so sad. As if I die just the thought of not seeing him. And yesterday my heart shattered."

"Why would it be?"

"He has a girlfriend." 

There was a silence until soo spoke. "It's ok. It is not like he is the only guy in this world. There are other guy you know."

"But I love him"

"And he love her."

"Ouch. That hurt"

"But you need to accept it. You can't force someone to love you." 

"I know." 

"So just move on. I know it is hard but your strong you can do it."


January 16 2014

 

"Hey! Soo. You know what." I giggled. "There are separated as in official. Her and chanyeol." 

"I thought you moved on."

"I thought so too but when I found out I realize I still love him. I know it is bad to be happy for a broken relationship but I really do love him."

"When did they broke up?"
 
"They say it was last month before Christmas."

"Oh. Hmmm. So what would you do?"

"I will confess to him?"

"How?"

"Well I just need to have the courage to do it." 

"When?"

"I am still not sure. But I hope I would have the courage to confess this valentine's day. I think it is so romantic to confess during during that day." I smiled proudly. 

 

 

 

February 17, 2014

 

I sighed as I was approaching. The school ground. My fever was already gone but I just can't get out the heavy feeling that I was feeling. I don't know why but I just thought something was not right. I really thought of something or someone I might hurt for me to feel this way but no one. May be it was because I did not confessed and my heart is lonely. Yeah maybe. I was already in the hallway ,When jongdae one of my classmates and close friend approache me. 

"Hi baek!" 
 
"Hello dae!"

"Are you feeling ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Thanks for the concern."

"That's good. Jongdae is a very fun person and very talkative but at that moment. I felt as if something was off." So I asked. 

"Is there something you want to tell me? Or is there something important that happened when I was gone? Or do you have a problem that you want to share?"

"Did kyungsoo did not tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"Do you still love chanyeol?"

"Of course I do. Why?" He was about to speak but he was cut of because of the cheers of the students that surround the hallway.  

"Oh my goodness it's chansoo!!!! There are so cute."

I don't know why but my chest tightened when I heard that. I was curios so I look into the person or should I say couple that they were cheering for. And what I saw broke my heart. 

I just stood there frozen as I saw the man that I love walking hand in hand with my best friend. 

I can't believe what I was seeing. Time stood still until I found my self facing the two person that almost gave me a heart attack. 

"Hey baek!" They said.