The Best Valentine's Day Ever????

I Love You But You Love Him

CHANYEOL POV

After four years of loving him from afar. i finally got the courage to confessed to him, that is why I am kneeling in front of him as I hold his hand.

"Do Kyungsoo will you be my boyfriend?"

 

There was a moment of silence. Until he spoked.

 

 

"I would love to be your boyfriend Chanyeol sshi"

 

 

I was so happy no scratch that i was ecstatic. I embraced him and kissed him on the cheek. He smiled unto me with his oh so kissable lips and adorable eyes. I can't believe finally he's mine.

 

This is the best valentines day ever!!!!!


BAEKHYUN POV

 

"Why oh why fever???? Why do you need to come today. Now that I finally had the courage to cenfessed to him. Whyyyyyy??????"

 

 

 

This should have been the best valentines day ever!

 


GUESS WHO? POV

 

I was walking in the hallway as  I was looking for a certain Do Kyungsoo. Well today is that day that I would ask him to be mine and I hope he would say yes!!!!

 

 

 

As I was near to his classroom. I saw students surrounding the place. I don't know why but I felt as if something was wrong. So, I squished into the crowd. I raise my hand so that the bouquet won't be damaged. And when I reached the room what I saw angered me.

 

 

 

Chanyeol my bestfriend kneeling while holding the hand of the man that I love.

 

"Do Kyungsoo will you be my boyfriend?" He asked

 

There was a silence. I was hoping , praying that he will said no. But what he said shattered me.

 

"I would love to be your boyfriend Chanyeol sshi"

 

I heard my heart broke. I became deaf of all of the cheers. Everything was a blur all i could not take it anymore, so i ran away. Until I was out of the school. The place where i found love and also where my heart was broke.

 

I threw the bouquet and step on it.

 

"Stupid!, Stupid! ,Stupid!"

 

If only , if only I was fast enough, then I would not be here.

 

I looked unto the sky, my tears fall down as the rain drop on me.

 

 

I cried but my tears can't fixed it, since it was already too late.

 

 

 

So much for the best valentines day ever.


Author's note: Hello there! Thank you very much for all of those who subscribed and read it.I was not actually going to update today and this was not suppose to be the first chapter but since it is valentines day i thought i must update and this suddenly pop into my head so here it is hehehe. It short since it is in a rush and a suddenly pop into me so yeah. I hope you like it :D Happy Valentin's Day!!!!!!