Beating Uncontrollably

I Love You But You Love Him

BAEKHYUN POV

 

Today is Saturday, the day of our double date. *Sighed* I still can't believe it. The four of us are going on a double date. 

 

I am kind of excited since OMG it is my very first date. But I am also nervous because Chanyeol and Kyungsoo are going to be with us. Like how awkward is that.  But anyway Kai told me yesterday that I must not worry or be nervous because he is there for me. And everything would be fine. After he said that my nervousness was gone and I only felt comfortable and safe and in love ? Hehe I am still not sure but I surely like him. Not the same as I love Chanyeol but I really do like him. Hopefully, I could move on and gave my entire heart to him. 

 

But today the nervousness was back. I really do hope Kai would be here now to make this feeling gone. 

 

Just when I was thinking of him. I heard a car honk and it was Kai. 

 

I smiled and walked towards him. He get out of the car and met me half way. 

 


"Good moring beautiful" I blushed and look down to hide it. He chuckled and put his arms on my waist and pull me closer. "Are you ready?" He whispered on my ear, which sent shivers down my spine. I just nodded afraid I would stutter if I spoke. 

 

He hold my hand and lead me to his car. I never knew he had one. He opened the passenger seat for me and even helped with my seatbelt. Like seriously I think I'm going to die from heart attack. 

 

 


We decided to go to the mall first.To watch a horror movie which Chanyeol suggested and Kai seconded. 

 


Along the way we were just silent. I did not tried to say something because OMG what if I stuttered again. Also Kai did not say anything. But I actually like the quietness. It is nice to have this feeling of being happy just being with him even though we never utter a word. 

 

 

After 15 minutes we finally arrived in our destination. Yeol and Soo were already there. We greeted one another and proceed to the Cinema. 

 


Chanyeol and Kai bought snacks for us to enjoy. 

 

 


The movie was really scary. But Kai,Chanyeol and Kyungsoo did not even flinched. How could they not be afraid. 

 


I really tried not to scream, I don't want him to think that I am such a coward. But in the middle of the movie, I must have been trembling noticeably since Kai put his arm on my shoulder and pulled me towards him. He looked me in the eye

 


"Do you want to go out? We could, if you want to. I don't want you to be scared."He looked at me worriedly. I really wanted to say yes let's get out of here. But I know that Kai was really enjoying the movie. So I shook my head. 

 


"It's okay I could handle it." I smiled toward him. 

 


"If you want to scream just scream. don't conceal it , it only hurt you. Also don't worry about me, a movie 
is not worth watching if your not enjoying it Baek." My heart fluttered when he said that. I blushed and looked at him. He is so handsome, so caring and just so perfect. 

 


I really don't want to be selfish, so I shook my head again. "Just being here with you and hearing those words you said makes everything fine." I'm not sure since it is dark in here but I think I saw him blushed hehe. 

 


He smiled at me and pulled me. He made me sit on his lap and buried my face on his hard chest. He my hair while his other arm was on my waist. "If you say so" he said. I put my arms on his waist on inhaled his addictive scent. 

 


At that moment, the only thing that I heard was my heart beating uncontrollably.