I'm Sorry

I Love You But You Love Him

THIRD PERSON


The principal told Kyungsoo to not be nervous, just do their best and just enjoy the competition. Kyungsoo was so happy about it all of the pressures were gone, now that their principal is obviously not pressuring him or his team. 

Kyungsoo was on his way to were he left Baekhyun. On his way he saw Kai who was also on his way to Baekhyun. They greeted each other and after they found out there were going to the same place. They decided to go there together. 

 

When they reached the room. They were both shocked. Chanyeol was kissing Baekhyun's neck while Baekhyun was obviously pushing Chanyeol. Kai was the one who took action first and pulled Chanyeol away from Baekhyun and punched him straight on the face. Kyungsoo was frozen he could not believe what it was that he just witness. 


Does this mean Chanyeol likes Baekhyun? Does this mean I'm free?
He thought. 

He saw Kai dragged Baekhyun out of the place. He also saw Chanyeol still lying on the floor. His lips were bleeding and swollen. Even though he did not love Chanyeol he still care for him. He is such a nice,caring person. 


Kyungsoo helped Chanyeol to get up. Also he helped him out of the room and into Chanyeol's car. Along the way the two of them did not utter a word. Chanyeol was so guilty of what he have done. He was waiting for Kyungsoo to be angry and curse him or tell him how could he do that to him or how bad he is or all of it.  While Kyungsoo was just waiting for Chanyeol for him to say I'm sorry but I like Baek. He was even preparing a response. He thought he'd say- it's okay, what matters most is that your happy. Don't worry about me. But none of them spoke a word. Not even when they arrive at Chanyeol's house and into his room. 


It was when Kyungsoo was aiding Chanyeol's cut, that Kyungsoo spoke. He finally grew tired if waiting for Chanyeol to speak. 


"Do you like Baek?" He said it as if it was the most normal thing in the world. Chanyeol was stunned, he can't even utter a word. 


"If you do, it's okay with me. As long as your happy" Also for me to be free and be happy, hopefully Kyungsoo thought. He still love Kai and he knew Baek still love Chanyeol. Also Kyungsoo saw the way Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun, he knew that look because that is the same look he saw when Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol.  And maybe just maybe Kai would love him and they would have a chance. 

"What are saying, soo. Don't be like that" Chanyeol looked and Kyungsoo. 


"Do you love me Chanyeol?"

"Of course, I do!!"

Finally, Kyungsoo could not take it anymore. He don't want to lie nor pretend. His tired of it. Call him selfish but he is only human he also have his limits. Also he got the courage he never thought he would have. The courage to say the truth. 


"Do you love me or are you just stuck in the past and I am just some short of replacement to ease your guilt?"

" What are you implying soo?!"

"Do you you love me or do you love him?"

"Who are you referring soo?"

"I'm referring about your past boyfriend!" Kyungsoo shouted and dropped the cotton he was holding. 

"How did you know?" Kyungsoo did not reply. "Soo I'm asking you how?"


"Your mother, she told me."


Chanyeol was shocked. "When?"


Kyungsoo looked down. "Soo, when?!" Chanyeol shook Kyungsoo's shoulder. 


Kyungsoo looked at him with a sad look. "The day before Valentine's day"


Chanyeol's arms drop and tears flow down. He looked at Kyungsoo and asked. 

 

"Do you love me?"

0_0


"Answer me please..."

0_0

"Answer me honestly. Do you love me?"

 

 

 

 


"I'm sorry"