BAEKHYUN

I Love You But You Love Him

PRESENT


"All this time you lied to me?"Chanyeol asked

"I'm sorry Chanyeol. I'm so sorry. It just that I needed to do it."


"What do you mean?"


Kyungsoo look down tears flowing from his eyes. 


"Do Kyungsoo answer me?"

Still Kyungsoo  refuse to answer. Chanyeol closed the gap between them and grap Kyungsoo's shoulders harshly. 


"Answer me!"


Finally Kyungsoo look at him. He is still crying. 


"I'm so sorry." He but his lower lip and continue. "Your mother came to me. She said she would help our company if I would accept your confession. Our company is not doing well and I wanted to help my parents.  I asked why she said it was because me and your ex bf have similarities. And you were hurt when he was gone and she said you blamed yourself for his disappearance. So now that I am here she said I could replaced him and make you happy again. She wanted you to be happy and not miserable. Kyungsoo explained. 


Chanyeol was shocked. 


"What do you mean by boyfriend? Why would my mother do this?"


Kyungsoo sniffed. "But she said you did have one. Also people tend to do stupid things for the one that they love."

Chanyeol was going to reply when they heard a knock. 


"Who is it?"


"Yeol it's your mom. The maid told me that you were bruised when you came back. Now open the door. Let me see you."

Chanyeol don't know what to do. He was angry at his from. But he could but hate her. He was formed between opening the door or not until Kyungsoo told him to open it if he wants answers. 

So he open the door. 


"Why did you do it?" Chanyeol asked right away. 


"What do you mean?" 

"Kyungsoo told me since I forced him to"

Her mother was speechless. 

"Why mom? Also why did you said I had a boyfriend before"Chanyeol's tears suddenly flow down. "Am I so miserable?"


His mother could no longer take it so she response as her tears flow down too. 


"I'm sorry. I just want you to be happy. Also if I would say to Kyungsoo that he would replaced your ex gf I was afraid he would refuse because he might think your straight and might think that I am some strange woman wanting her son to have a boyfriend or maybe I am just making fun of him. So I lied. 


"But still do you think this would make me happy? Do you think Kyungsoo pretending to love me would make me happy?"

"Aren't you happy?"


0_0


"I -I am h-appy. But fake love would never lasts. I want something that would lasts mom"


"Do you think he will leave you?"


"I want him to be happy too and it is clear that he is not happy with me."


"Do you love him or do you love Hana?"

"I - I love them both."


"If you would choose who would it be?"

0_0

"If the two of them were held as hostage and you could only save one. Would you choose Hana or Kyungsoo?"


0_0


Out of the blue Kyungsoo suddenly asked. 


"If it were Hana, me and Baekhyun. Who would you choose?"


Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo astonished. 

"Who would you choose, Yeol?"


" I don't know"

"Who was the first person that came to your mind when I asked you?"


Chanyeol thought for a moment. Should he say it. Should he say that it was Baekhyun that comes to his mind should h-


"Is it Baekhyun?"


After a moment of silence . He finally nodded. Kyungsoo smiled. 


"Son, are you still in love with Hana?"

"I'm not sure."

"Do you love Kyungsoo"


"I am really confuse mom."


Then Kyungsoo asked him again. 


"If Kai would kissed Hana would you mind?"

Chanyeol thought about it. Why Kai? Then the image of him kissing Hana flashed into his mind. He should feel bad but he did not. 


"I won't"

"If it was me?"


Kyungsoo imagined it again. But no he was not angry. He actually thought the would looked good as a couple. He chuckled. 


"I must be crazy because I still won't." 


"What if it was Baekhyun?"

Chanyeol felt a stab in his heart and he clenched his fist. 


" I might go crazy"


"So, if you were to save one who would it be. Hana, me or Baekhyun?"

 

"B-Baekhyun" Kyungsoo smiled again.