FLASHBACK PART IV

I Love You But You Love Him

FLASHBACK PART IV

 

It has been a year since Hana was last seen. Many said that he was and killed but no one saw her body. 

Chanyeol thought that if by chance Hana was still alive she would no longer ignore her. He would forgive her and protect her. Even though they will not be together since Hana obviously don't love him anymore or should he say na we love him.

 

 

It was four months before graduation when their was a competition that was held in their school. The contestants came from different schools. It was a cooking competition. Chanyeol was reminded of Hana, it was one of her dreams.

 

Chanyeol don't want to watch the competition but his two best friends convinced him to. Since they would also be there.

 

Chanyeol seat on the bench waiting for his two best friends. They were late. The competition was about to start the contestants went to their respective tables. Chanyeol looked at them until his gaze fall into someone. Chanyeol's heart went crazy. The boy has a doe eyed eyes the same as Hana. His skin is milky the same as Hana. Moreover he cooks just as Hana. Chanyeol never thought that he would experienced it again. To fall I love at first sight.

 

 

Kai was looking for Chanyeol. He woke up late and now his late. After 10 minutes of searching he saw Chanyeol, the guy was not replying his text and he wondered why. He called Chanyeol but he was not responding. He was busy staring into something. He followed his gaze until he saw who it was. His heart beat so fast. It was the first he felt that way. It was somehow strange but it actually felt good. 

 

 

Baekhun dont don't want his classmate to win. He wanted Kyungsoo to win. And thankfully at the end if the contest he won. He was si happy. He ran towards his friend when he bump into someone. 

 

He he helped him stand up and apologize to him, he asked if he was okay, he just nodded,he  smiled  to Baekhyun and then walk away. 

 

Baekhyun touched his chest. His heart beat was obviously not normal. It felt like his heart was about to burst.

 

 

Kyungsoo was looking at the crowd that surrounded him, searching for his best friend until his gaze fall into someone. Their eyes met. His heart beat so fast. 

 

 

He never ever believe at love at first sight but now he believe and it felt good. 

 

 


 

A/N: Sorry for late update I am really lazy nowadays. Also thank you to all of you who subscribed to this fic and to those who comment. Thank you very much :) I'll try to update soon.