He Hope

I Love You But You Love Him

Third Person


After Kaibaek and Chansoo double date , Kaibaek became clingy to one another. They ate lunch together, they go to school together and Kai always send Baek home. As time passes by their broken hearts are healing, little by little. 


On the other hand, Chanyeol could not get Baek out of his head. And every now and then he glances at Baek secretly. Also every time he saw them hugging, he want to pull them away. Every time he saw them hand in hand , he wanted to grab Baek's hand and drag him away from Kai. When he saw him smile, he wishes Baek was smiling at him and not at Kai. There are times when Baek talked he just looked at Baek's lips as if it was the most beautiful view. 


Of all of the things that his feeling right now. He wonders if his in love. But whenever he sees Soo, he tries to ignore the confusion that his feeling and be a good boyfriend to Soo. However, it just really hard not to think of the boy named Baekhyun. 
Thus, he decided to  stay away from him. 

 

During lunch he invites Kyungsoo to eat outside or somewhere else as long as it is not in the cafeteria, where he would see Baekhyun all lovey dovey with Kai.He said he wanted to have more time alone time with Soo. His best friends understood him or that's what he thought. 


He still greet Baekhyun whenever they see each other in the hallway 
Also he still talk to Kai but it is not the same as before. 

 

 Kai suggested to have double date once again. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo agreed.But he refused saying the same excuse that he wanted to have a more alone time with Kyungsoo. 

 

 

This is when Kai's assumption was confirmed that there is really something wrong with Chanyeol and it all started when they had the double date.  But whatever it is that is making Chanyeol act like this he hope that it is not what he thought it is.