Flashback Part V

I Love You But You Love Him

A/N: I'm really sorry for not updating regularly. I am really busy losing weight hahaha. Martial arts class during morning then gym during afternoon. So when I get home I am really so exhausted and all. Anyway I decided to update today because I feel guilty for not doing so. So here it is. I hope you like it. 


Also please please do comment. I wanted to know if my story is still ok or if it is going downhill so yeah. Sorry I talked to much but please do comment. 


Thanks :)

 

 

FLASHBACK PART V


Chanyeol did everything he could just to know the boy named Do Kyungsoo. He asked his classmates who have connection from JM Academy where Kyungsoo studies, just to know more about the boy. 


He found out that it was also Kyungsoo's last year in middle school. He also found out that Kyungsoo had a fiancé named James but they no longer were because the latter called off the engagement just to be with the one that he truly love. Moreover, he found out that Kyungsoo would continue his studies in EXO Academy after their graduation. 

 

Hence, Chanyeol decided to follow Kyungsoo. 


Kai, Kris and Baekyhun were happy to know that their best friend were going to study with them. 

 

During their first day of high school in EXO ACADEMY Kris, Chanyeol and Kai were heading towards their classroom when they saw the three boys in the hallway, that would shake their world. Namely: Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Tao. 


Chanyeol was so happy to see him once again. His source was right. But he did not say it to his BFF. His afraid they would be disgusted. 


Kai's heart beat race but it was not because of Baekhyun it was because of the other guy that was with him and it was surely not Tao. 


Kris never doubted his uality but now. His having doubts. 

 

 

 


Kai  always wanted to ask Kyungsoo
To be his but he was so afraid that the latter would reject him. 

Not knowing that what Kyungsoo always wanted ever since he laid his eyes into Kai was to be his. But he was afraid that if he confess Kai would reject him. 

Chanyeol also wanted to make Kyungsoo his but he was afraid that his BFF would not want him anymore since his gay. But it was really not easy to steal glances or stare at Kyungsoo. Their was a time when Kris caught him. Kris asked if he was gay. He said no. Kris just answered yeah right. He knew Kris don't believe him so he prove himself by getting a girlfriend. 


But it turns out Kris was gay. He was the first on to come out from his shell. He was also the first one to have a boyfriend named Tao. It happened during their last year in high school. 


Thus, Chanyeol dumped his gf and decided to ask Kyungsoo out during valentine's day. 


After years of loving the guy with the heart shape years. He finally had they courage to ask him. But he wanted it to be especial this he decided to ask him out during valentine's day. It's ok if Kyungsoo won't accept him as long as he could tell him how much he love him.  It is their final year in high school who knows they won't see each other again. So it is now or never. Kai thought. 

 


Baekhyun realized that he truly love Chanyeol, so he decided to confessed to him. But it looks like Baekhyun wanted it to be so special and so romantic. Thus, he decided to confess during valentine's day. 

 

Not knowing that not all of them would have the response they always wanted to get from the one that they love. The sweet yes. 

 

Not knowing that their feelings would be shaken along the way.